Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Not really as I'm fairly confident Chelsea will get a CL place. Must be awfully hard on you by Arsenal not being in the CL as you're nickpicking on things which weren't offendable. That's what kids do' date=' which explains why the average age of an Arsenal fan who posts of the Arsenal thread is 10.

I'm pretty sure if a similar incident happened to a Arsenal player, you'd obviously say it wasn't a penalty. So why not with the other team (in this case Chelsea)? Jelous much? Envy much?[/quote']

oh you are in puberty, nevermind

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

1) What basis do you have for that? Terry wouldn't know enough about tactics to influence Di Matteo much.

2) Really petty. Aren't most of the old guard still on first name terms with

Mourinho? Respect or affection are the two best motivators' date=' followed by fear.

3) Agin, I don't think he would be afraid to do it. It could be a condition of becoming manager that he overhauls a bit.

I personally would like Di Matteo to be manager, maybe with a director of football. He is Italian so he probably wouldn't mind that. I think the whole soft touch thing is carefully designed to get the best out of the players whose morale was very low.[/quote']

1. Terry was managing the club when Grant was in charge and he more or less has, since.

2. No, they're not. When Jose was at the club, it was gaffer. Now he's left, it's first name. Same with Villas-Boas, he was 'gaffer', now he's Andre.

3. He doesn't strike me as that sort of bloke, really doesn't.

4. Director of football with him, 'Italian', really? He's been in England for over 10 years matey. He's more flippin' fish and chips than lasagne and salad. Haha. He would want full control, otherwise, Roman will officially take charge of transfers.

wait. are you serious ? :D pretty sure you are trolling. cant be lacking in the mind department that bad.

calling someone a kid is your understanding of a discussion about football ? lol. all i said originally is that i thought it was a penalty for sure. cant seem to understand what turned you on so much' date=' but i feel kind of flattered.

very jealous. of your team and your attitude. very. (just incase you dont get it, that was sarcasm)[/quote']

Yes. Spurs are on a slide and I think we can captalize on that. Nope, I'm not TalentSearcher. That's his job.

Eh? Don't talk rubbish. Kids normally nickpick on non offendable offenses from my experience. I didn't call you a kid. Where in my post did I call you a kid?

Beacuse it wasn't though, that's my point. You then said a childish comment to Kyle. If you want to argue your point, argue properly like Gizb for example.

I was being sarcastic hence the much jokes. Yes I know. Thank you for your thesios professor. :rolleyes: Very helpful.....

oh you are in puberty, nevermind

Oh great, you changed your post because you're in the wrong. Now instead of rectifying it, you make yourself look more of a fool.

How childish. Grow up...

Oh great' date=' you changed your post because you're in the wrong..[/quote']

close but no dice, thanks for playing. i live next to a kindergarden, i can have tons of conversations like this over there.

also i know there is no point of arguing with a teenager. no possible way to have a healthy dialogue

close but no dice' date=' thanks for playing. i live next to a kindergarden, i can have tons of conversations like this over there.

also i know there is no point of arguing with a teenager. no possible way to have a healthy dialogue

i wish you the best :)[/quote']

Go and have those conversations then, I'm sure it's full of people a lot closer to your intellectual level.

Go and have those conversations then' date=' I'm sure it's full of people a lot closer to your intellectual level.[/quote']

ouch. burnnnnnnn. you dont have to be mean :(

this is what happens when you disagree with Chelsea fans. you are right, you got some serious intellect going on, im a complete moron next to this

close but no dice' date=' thanks for playing. i live next to a kindergarden, i can have tons of conversations like this over there.

also i know there is no point of arguing with a teenager. no possible way to have a healthy dialogue[/quote']

Thank God for that as I was planning to stop discussing with you as you were making yourself looking such an fool that I actually felt sorry for you (I'm a nice guy). You'll thank me later for this as your tiny bit of respect (0.1%) is still intact. See you're at it again, being really childish. If you argued your point properly in the first place like Gizb and not being childish, this wouldn't have happened. If you get childish this will happen.

this is what happens when you disagree with Chelsea fans. you are right, you got some serious intellect going on, im a complete moron next to this

Refer to the above last sentence.

Thank God for that as I was planning to stop discussing with you as you were making yourself looking such an fool that I actually felt sorry for you (I'm a nice guy). You'll thank me later for this as your tiny bit of respect (0.1%) is still intact. See you're at it again' date=' being really childish. If you argued your point properly in the first place like Gizb and not being childish, this wouldn't have happened. If you get childish this will happen.

Refer to the above last sentence.[/quote']

words of such wisdom, such truth. where have you been all my life ?

words of such wisdom' date=' such truth. where have you been all my life ?[/quote']

Here's my words of wisdom.

Get off the thread.

You have embarrassed yourself completely the last few posts. Your not winning this, you were at the bottom of a very steep hill to beging with.

Also, Ive never tested my IQ, but I'm confident it's higher than yours. No need to comment on it privately.

As mentioned though, just leave, and all is forgotten.

Here's my words of wisdom.

Get of the thread.

You have embarrassed yourself completely the last few posts. Your not winning this' date=' you were at the bottom of a very steep hill to beging with.

Also, Ive never tested my IQ, but I'm confident it's higher than yours. No need to comment on it privately.

As mentioned though, just leave, and all is forgotten.[/quote']

noooo ? i embarrased myself to you guys ? oh my. i dont want to win anything :D i just want to annoy you. so far its going just fine.

all is forgotten if i go now ? you mean. you will forgive me ? :' ) you will never recall this day ? you will be my bestest online friend ?

noooo ? i embarrased myself to you guys ? oh my. i dont want to win anything :D i just want to annoy you. so far its going perfect :)

Well you have.

You've won the troll of the year award 2012. You've just pipped the favourites TalentSearcher who's probably just shot himself anyway.

and you can deliver your speech on the Arsenal thread. :)

Btw, trolling on club threads isn't allowed on this forum, so you'd better go if you don't want to get infracted or look like a total arse with your comments. You've been sarcastic too much. Has papa given you too much Red Bull tonight?

Well you have.

You've won the troll of the year award 2012. You've just pipped the favourites TalentSearcher who's probably just shot himself anyway.

and you can deliver your speech on the Arsenal thread. :)

Btw' date=' trolling on club threads isn't allowed on this forum, so you'd better go if you don't want to get infracted or look like a total arse with your comments. You've been sarcastic too much. Has papa been given you too much Red Bull tonight?[/quote']

ok. too much sarcasm. i will give you one 100 % serious response.

1. trolling is fun

2. an infraction isnt going to change my life in any way

3. sarcasm is fun

4. i dont live with my father, but have a life of my own. since im old enough to leave the nest :)

5. Red Bull actually makes me feel like dancing. no Red Bull tonight

Thank God for a mod. But as far as I'm aware' date=' you're not a mod for the English forum (according to someone who's name I'm not gonna mention).[/quote']

Aye I'm modding the swedish section, but that still does not mean I can't infract here

:P I rarely do so but it happens.