• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

and u felt offended by being called ginger ' date='so why did u say that to elo ???

u're guilty matey u're guilty[/quote']

From my experience, the Scots seems to get offended by anything really.

Tbf, Elohim doesn't get offended by anything.

Anyway, didn't see the game but I heard it was a good game. Nando scored as well which was great. :D

Hate stuff like that. It's just stupid. It's like Juve and Hamsik. The past is in the past and it didn't happen. No point sulking/talking/reacting/whining over it.

Not saying that you are, but yano, fans in general react poorly when these articles come out. :)

Hate stuff like that. It's just stupid. It's like Juve and Hamsik. The past is in the past and it didn't happen. No point sulking/talking/reacting/whining over it.

Not saying that you are' date=' but yano, fans in general react poorly when these articles come out. :)[/quote']

i understand. my reaction was rather good lol :D

Not saying that you are' date=' but yano, fans in general react poorly when these articles come out. :)[/quote']

You also have to take into account that he may not have been the player he is today as he wouldn't have had as much first team football at Chelsea.

How in any way did you deserve a tie? You had one' date=' maybe two chances in the whole game.[/quote']

Oh, come on... We had more chances than Chelsea, but Cech is pure class :(

And what about Terry's hand ? :confused:

But anyway, still 90 minutes left, let's see what happens in Stamford Bridge...

VERY VERY happy with Torres recently. He looks as if his confidence is coming back game by game at the moment. Yesterday could be the start of the old Torres coming back, and I really hope so as well. He is creating a lot of chances for other players in the side, and I'm glad he finally got his goal. Bloody good finish as well.

Keep it going Fernando! :D

You also have to take into account that he may not have been the player he is today as he wouldn't have had as much first team football at Chelsea.

Exactly. It's like that Hamsik > Juve scenario I read. Hamsik would've been treated like Giovinco or something along the lines of that, just screwed up the bumhole.

But nevermind.

Hopefully Torres doesn't get put under too much pressure for the end of season run-in. The Anfield game, in my opinion, is crucial for him though.

Perreira deserved both his. Very card happy though and can't see it finishing with 21 men...

Both cards were deserved for Maxi, for sure.

However, any infringement or point of contact is a free kick, yellows being optional, but constant towards Benfica.

Lots of offsides aswell.