• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Two footed challenge on Kalou who went passed him.

And the one challenge Meireles probably didn't deserve a card for. Which of course got a yellow.

3 teams on 59 points as it stands with us sitting precariously 2 points above Chels, Spurs and the Toon.

Forgot to ask' date=' is ivanovic getting a ban for that punch (Wigan game).[/quote']

More than likely. 3 games they said is the likely punishment. We really cant afford that though, It means playing Bosingwa :(

Also, Can't believe even after Cech screamed at our defense Dempsey still got a free header. Diabolical marking.

Fair play to Fulham, imo we deserved nothing.

Still on course :P

Thats with my Chelsea tinted glasses on though :rolleyes:

Nah' date=' 4th I recon. ;)[/quote']

I wouldn't like to call it at this stage, but if you can beat Newcastle at home then you could well be on for it. Spurs' and yourselves' better goal difference could come into play.

It'll be nigh on impossible to maintain a string of wins during your next few fixtures though, two of the top PL teams and the world's best club in ten or so days across three fronts? Unbelievable scheduling.

I wouldn't like to call it at this stage' date=' but if you can beat Newcastle at home then you could well be on for it. Spurs' and yourselves' better goal difference could come into play.

It'll be nigh on impossible to maintain a string of wins during your next few fixtures though, two of the top PL teams and the world's best club in ten or so days across three fronts? Unbelievable scheduling.[/quote']

I get ya.

I just wish the FA would step in and help us out in any way with our fixture congestion. Back in 08 when Rangers got to the Uefa Cup final they had to play 5 games in 14 days. Yet after those 14 days they have 10 days with no game, yet the SFA refused to move the cup tie into that week.

I don't get it. It would be surely benefitial for the home nations to see their clubs thrive in Europe :rolleyes:

I can't believe you've appealed Ivanovic's ban thats ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Didn't really see the incident' date=' heard it was a bad one. Well it's worth a shot I suppose since Stoke did appeal for someone (Huth?) who were red carded for an awful challenge. Dunno if they won or not. Or maybe they appealed becuase they feel there was no malice involved. Also who remember when Rooney punched or elbowed a Wigan player? Guess what happened......nothing. Quite ridiculous if you ask me.

If that wasn't violent i'd hate to see what his violent punches are like, unbelievable that Chelsea have even let him appeal.

TBF to him, he is from the Balkans, so some things we consider violent over here might not be violent over there. They're a tough bunch of people.