Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Apparently we could be right back in the mix for Hazard. Ferguson is too smart to pay silly wages and after winning the PL Man City have decided that they aren't gonna offer silly money anymore. Step up Abromavich, youknow you want to :D

Mainly blogs + tabs, but also the Telegraph. He could announce it tonight.

Apparently we could be right back in the mix for Hazard. Ferguson is too smart to pay silly wages and after winning the PL Man City have decided that they aren't gonna offer silly money anymore. Step up Abromavich' date=' youknow you want to :D

Mainly blogs + tabs, but also the Telegraph. He could announce it tonight.[/quote']

If we get him it's a huge statement of intent,but it would be a disaster if he went to Man Utd or City

If we get him it's a huge statement of intent' date='but it would be a disaster if he went to Man Utd or City[/quote']

Might have to stay up to find out. We're playing with proper wingers next season though I reckon. Marin, De Bruyne, Sturridge, possibly Kalou and 1 or 2 big signings.

Edit: Please please please, it would be amazing to get him.

Might have to stay up to find out. We're playing with proper wingers next season though I reckon. Marin' date=' De Bruyne, Sturridge, possibly Kalou and 1 or 2 big signings.[/quote']

De Bruyne has been playing centre mid for Genk since January,I have a Belgian friend and he says he has been outstanding in the centre

Might have to stay up to find out. We're playing with proper wingers next season though I reckon. Marin' date=' De Bruyne, Sturridge, possibly Kalou and 1 or 2 big signings.

Edit: Please please please, it would be amazing to get him.[/quote']

All you need is Drogba;)

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he went to you. He first of all said he would like to play for Spurs then he went round saying he would like to play for all the other big teams in England, then he'll be playing in blue, then he said he'll be in red and then he said he'll be playing in Manchester.

Could easy end up in Aberdeen yet. Pray and hope:D:o

De Bruyne has been playing centre mid for Genk since January' date='I have a Belgian friend and he says he has been outstanding in the centre[/quote']

Outstanding as in getting games for Chelsea or outstanding as in good for the Belgian League? I really have no idea wat to expect from him :o

Outstanding as in getting games for Chelsea or outstanding as in good for the Belgian League? I really have no idea wat to expect from him :o

He said he would have him in the Belgium team in the centre,apparently he is playing at another level to anyone else in the league,he also told me at the start of the season that Lukaku wasn't ready for Chelsea,and he was correct there..

its so depressing chelsea is the best team in europe

Best in Europe' date=' 6th best in England

;)all in jest

Congrats on the win, Bayern will feel gutted after the chances they had but at the end of the day who cares, your the team who will have their name on the trophy :)

RDM should get the job imo, stick he got of some people saying why sack AVB then put him in charge, love to know where they are now :)

18 min. ago today.

the story continues.

interv.on canal+ whit eden hazard where he have say that he don't now where he go to play next season al optie are open.

according canal+ he have himself now put in a fool whit his joke.

the last 4 hours before the game chelsea have send a army of lawyers to sign him' date=' the only repos that the have is Roman won't him and money is only money.

so the story continues... next club chelsea? arsenal? OF KRC GENK .....

WHO now where he go now ?!!!

and I stay up to see his :mad: joke on TV. thanks mate:D

more inf.on canal +

66286369.png

I don't want to be harsh, but I've seen a couple of your posts and I find them impossible to read or understand.

I don't want to be harsh' date=' but I've seen a couple of your posts and I find them impossible to read or understand.[/quote']

Although of course it's not gramatically correct, I can easily understand what he's trying to say.

Romelu Lukaku on Villas Boas:

There is one person that I will never forgive for what he did to me - the previous coach. Right from the beginning, it was weird. I could not stand how he was treating me. In training, he put me on the right or left wing. I really learned nothing! I have told the club that too.

Sad about Lukaku I just hope he doesn't turn into another youth who gets crushed under hype eg Kerlon or Kerrison.

Depending on what happens in summer at Chelski I think he should be the second striker with one of Torres or Drogba departing and judging on what he's done recently and is capable of Drogba is the better striker, Lukaku is literally built like Drogba I can't believe no manager has got them two together yet. If Torres and Drogba stay then he desperately needs a loan move to another Premier League club.

Sad about Lukaku I just hope he doesn't turn into another youth who gets crushed under hype eg Kerlon or Kerrison.

Depending on what happens in summer at Chelski I think he should be the second striker with one of Torres or Drogba departing and judging on what he's done recently and is capable of Drogba is the better striker' date=' Lukaku is literally built like Drogba I can't believe no manager has got them two together yet. If Torres and Drogba stay then he desperately needs a loan move to another Premier League club.[/quote']

So, Drogba out. Perhaps the new drogba in, then?