• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

An away day in Ukraine will be killer. If we lose to Juventus in the first game I can see us struggling for second.

Don't really buy into this oh its really far away stuff. They'll be going by private jet so its no excuse. Shakhtar would be a mid-table prem side, maybe top half. Juventus we should be getting 4 off in my opinion a they don't scored many and our defense it better than most.

Don't really buy into this oh its really far away stuff. They'll be going by private jet so its no excuse. Shakhtar would be a mid-table prem side' date=' maybe top half. Juventus we should be getting 4 off in my opinion a they don't scored many and our defense it better than most.[/quote']

Your right, they will fly in private jet, play the game and go back to london.

Don't really buy into this oh its really far away stuff. They'll be going by private jet so its no excuse. Shakhtar would be a mid-table prem side' date=' maybe top half. Juventus we should be getting 4 off in my opinion a they don't scored many and our defense it better than most.[/quote']

Even if it is private jet. It is still tiredness that effect the player.

Totally different climate, possible jet lag, and Shakhtar are no pushovers. They may not be technically great but they have a pretty mean defence. Juventus did go unbeaten last season y'know and have strengthened massively. They were the team to avoid in Pot 3.

I think you'll get through but it won't be a walk in the park.

Totally different climate' date=' possible jet lag, and Shakhtar are no pushovers. They may not be technically great but they have a pretty mean defence. Juventus did go unbeaten last season y'know and have strengthened massively. They were the team to avoid in Pot 3.

I think you'll get through but it won't be a walk in the park.[/quote']

I'm not saying it will be a walk in the park, but I would be very surprised if we didn't go through. Its no group of death like some people were suggesting earlier.

What we thinking then lads? Gunna be a busy deadline day for us or not?

I expect one departure and one more signing. Hopefully Sturridge doesn't go' date=' and we sign Andre Schurrle :P[/quote']

Schurrle would be good but I'd prefer an out and out striker, even if Sturridge stays (which I'd prefer).

Falcao maybe :D

I really do not wana struddige go ........ i want essien, malouda and yossi to leave .......these guys are top class players and they do not deserve to be benchwarmers ................ Struddige loan acceptable but not to Liverpool :( plus Schurrle will be a fantastic thing in Chelsea ......... Cause torres will retain his role (that wnt happen if Cavani comes) plus Hazard - Oscar- Mata - Schurrle - Torres - Lamapard - Mikel - Moses............. Other side of the pitch is just F****** awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Abramovich has apparently won a court case this morning that would of cost him billions had he lost.

So we can expect Hulk' date=' Schurrle, Falcao all to go to Chelsea now ;)[/quote']

Dnt want Hulk now .................. too much talent on wings ..... Falcao and Schurrle ............ YES PLEASE :D

We won't sign Falcao. Him and Torres won't play together' date=' and neither will want to sit on the bench. I think it will be someone like Schurrle. Just hope Danny Sturridge doesn't leave.[/quote']

After Drogba leaving,Falcao coming in would kill Torres.Clearly a confidence player,that would knock him for six.

Dont really think you need him,playing some lovely stuff at the moment.

We won't sign Falcao. Him and Torres won't play together' date=' and neither will want to sit on the bench. I think it will be someone like Schurrle. Just hope Danny Sturridge doesn't leave.[/quote']

Danny is being linked with a loan move to Liverpool. If he goes, we are only left with one striker. Torres. That means Di Matteo/Board must act and sign a new one quickly.

Chelsea going the way of PSG...sad to see really

I know how sad it is for the other clubs to see we climb to the top .......... it just a difference in the way we see ............... If Barca buys Farbregas, Song, Alba ......... even when they have players for that position and bag full of talent you guys do not see anything wrong but if a ambitious Russian millionaire wants a team to break the Spanish gaints neck by buying a load of talents in the world you have problem with that ..... Dn't You????

I know how sad it is for the other clubs to see we climb to the top .......... it just a difference in the way we see ............... If Barca buys Farbregas' date=' Song, Alba ......... even when they have players for that position and bag full of talent you guys do not see anything wrong but if a ambitious Russian millionaire wants a team to break the Spanish gaints neck by buying a load of talents in the world you have problem with that ..... Dn't You????[/quote']

No need for all that exaggeration.

Jeez.

Totally different climate' date=' possible jet lag, and Shakhtar are no pushovers. They may not be technically great but they have a pretty mean defence. Juventus did go unbeaten last season y'know and have strengthened massively. They were the team to avoid in Pot 3.

I think you'll get through but it won't be a walk in the park.[/quote']

I agree, particuarly as Chelsea are a lot less physical now.