Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

The 'you have a shot' date=' we have a shot' philosophy you have is going to catch you out spectacularly shortly;)

However a good win despite your defence looking Sunday league again.[/quote']

Ahh cheeky cnt you just put down your pride and say "CHELSEA WERE FANTASTIC TODAY" and we were ............... andre andre whats the score ....... lol :D

Must say Lennon was very very very sharp and good ...... and i hear Bale gona become a dad ..... True??
Yes true. Obviously more important things than football when it comes to stuff like this.

Disgusting that Bale chose to miss today's match. He has a responsibility to the many fans who pay to watch their team, and copping out so he can put up with his missus screaming for an hour is ridiculous.

He gets paid a ridiculous amount of cash to put up with things like not having X-mas at home with the family, missing funerals, births etc.

Fans should be refunded for that tbh.

Absolutely disgraceful from Bale.

Disgusting that Bale chose to miss today's match. He has a responsibility to the many fans who pay to watch their team' date=' and copping out so he can put up with his missus screaming for an hour is ridiculous.

He gets paid a ridiculous amount of cash to put up with things like not having X-mas at home with the family, missing funerals, births etc.

Absolutely disgraceful from Bale.[/quote']

Lol, that is over the top I'd say but you are entitled to your opinion of course.

Disgusting that Bale chose to miss today's match. He has a responsibility to the many fans who pay to watch their team' date=' and copping out so he can put up with his missus screaming for an hour is ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I forgot that a football match was more important than the birth of my first child :rolleyes:

I doubt too many of the Spurs fans will begrudge him that.

Oh yeah' date=' I'm sorry. I forgot that a football match was more important than the birth of my first child :rolleyes:

I doubt too many of the Spurs fans will begrudge him that.[/quote']

If 'my club' (hypothetical) were paying a player £70-80k a week I would want blood sweat and tears from him until he retires.

Justify that wage for crying out loud.

I do not give a damn if you are having a kid, getting married, attending your mothers funeral - you are getting paid a ridiculous amount of money to put up with these 'disadvantages'.

I would want you in my team playing Chelsea in a massive match - sod your kid - it will still be there after the 90 minutes.

If 'my club' (hypothetical) were paying a player £70-80k a week I would want blood sweat and tears from him until he retires.

Justify that wage for crying out loud.

I do not give a damn if you are having a kid' date=' getting married, attending your mothers funeral - you are getting paid a ridiculous amount of money to put up with these 'disadvantages'.

I would want you in my team playing Chelsea in a massive match - sod your kid - it will still be there after the 90 minutes.[/quote']

So you werent being sarcastic :P

So you werent being sarcastic :P

If some-one came up to you and said that from your 16th birthday, you will miss births of your kids, miss funerals and have no x-mas time with your family until your mid-30's then it would seem 'shocking'.

However if the same person also said that they would give you 100k per week until your mid-30's making you a professional footballer, whilst also securing your future generations financial security then it seems an entirely feasible suggestion.

Footballers can retire at the age of 35 and live a life of luxury for the next 50 years - some things Joe Public can only dream of.

So sacrifices have to be made.

Bale should have put the club first at all costs.

Wow.

Seriously no.

If some-one came up to you and said that from your 16th birthday' date=' you will miss births of your kids, miss funerals and have no x-mas time with your family until your mid-30's then it would seem 'shocking'.

However if the same person also said that they would give you 100k per week until your mid-30's making you a professional footballer, whilst also securing your future generations financial security then it seems an entirely feasible suggestion.

Footballers can retire at the age of 35 and live a life of luxury for the next 50 years - some things Joe Public can only dream of.

Bale should have put the club first at all costs.[/quote']

Id miss xmas, birthdays but I wouldnt want to miss funerals or the birth of my child. First one anyway. :o

EDIT: Why havent you spoke about this topic when United players have done similar things.

If some-one came up to you and said that from your 16th birthday' date=' you will miss births of your kids, miss funerals and have no x-mas time with your family until your mid-30's then it would seem 'shocking'.

He's a human not a bloody machine.

His financial wage packet has nothing to do with it.

Id miss xmas' date=' birthdays but I wouldnt want to miss funerals or the birth of my child. First one anyway. :o

EDIT: Why havent you spoke about this topic when United players have done similar things.[/quote']

Views are the same whether it be Utd players, Spurs players etc etc. However my fingers are usually exhausted with criticising Utd and the team to add anything about births etc.

He's a human not a bloody machine.

His financial wage packet has nothing to do with it.

It blooming does. The wage he is being payed by the club means that he should be on call to them 24/7 (minus 3 summer months) whatever arises in his personal life.

At the end of the day he gets paid a wage to compensate missing these things - missing Chelsea at home in a crucial match to be with his screaming missus shows a lack of commitment to the cause.

A funeral MAY be an exception, however funerals should be planned around matches and should not interfere with the team selection process.

Fact is Spurs with Bale would have had a better chance today than a Spurs without Bale. Shocking management from AVB to allow him 'time off'.

Views are the same whether it be Utd players' date=' Spurs players etc etc. However my fingers are usually exhausted with criticising Utd and the team to add anything about births etc.

It blooming does. The wage he is being payed by the club means that he should be on call to them 24/7 (minus 3 summer months) whatever arises in his personal life.

At the end of the day he gets paid a wage to compensate missing these things - missing Chelsea at home in a crucial match to be with his screaming missus shows a lack of commitment to the cause.

A funeral MAY be an exception, however funerals should be planned around matches and should not interfere with the team selection process.

Fact is Spurs with Bale would have had a better chance today than a Spurs without Bale. Shocking management from AVB to allow him 'time off'.[/quote']

You're hatrid and wanting to find anything to abuse AVB over is absolutely laughable.

Have nothing more to say on this. Unbelievable opinion.

Views are the same whether it be Utd players' date=' Spurs players etc etc. However my fingers are usually exhausted with criticising Utd and the team to add anything about births etc.

Fact is Spurs with Bale would have had a better chance today than a Spurs without Bale. Shocking management from AVB to allow him 'time off'.[/quote']

He gets paid to play football. The wage is about how good at football he is, not to "to compensate for missing these things." He obviously had Spurs permission to go. And after all, "the cause" doesn't really matter - not as much as a birth anyway.

Whatever you may say but playing football is their profession .......... and they earn for their family, them self, their kid and their girlfriend or wife it would be really harsh to say that its was wrong for him to choose his first baby over football........... I would say it would have been a real shame if AFTER EARNING SO MUCH HE DID'NT EVEN HAVE TIME TO ATTEND HIS FIRST CHILD'S BIRTH