Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

First, Neller is correct. Right when Clarke left Chelsea just imploded, maybe cutting the last tie to the Mourinho era wasn't the best of ideas. I heard a few people mumbling about Clarke while watching the match today and the more I think about it the more sense it makes.

As for today's match... lack-luster, dreadful, woeful, that about sums it up. Playing at the Bridge against a Stoke that have not won an away match in there 36 attempts should have been simple, but no. Rory Delap has massive throw in's sure, but there is no way he should be able to beat Chelsea's defence even without John Terry. The only way one of his balls should ever get by Petr is if he throws it, not only did he beat two defenders and Cech but he did it slow motion. Pathetic. Chelsea put quite a bit of pressure on Stoke but many easy chances were shanked and a lot of quality strikes missed by inches. The choice of sub's was expected with the exception of Stoch who did quite well. DiSanto on the other hand was unimpressive and without Frank Lampard the day would have ended in disaster.

With all that said, the last 20 minutes of the game were suspenseful and very entertaining and 3 points is 3 points no matter how you get them.

i Can't understand the transfer-list thing if it's true nd if the likes of Lampard and Terry go and a new average squad comes in i will have to consider why would i support Chelsea.

but at the mo i am happy with Scolari 3rd in the league isn't bad. where were we last season with Avram Grant? 3RD! and we nearly won the league. so it's not over until the fat lady sings. where still in the FA Cup and the Champions League. i think people need to give Scolari a bit of time to rsurrect the chelsea he had when he first took over :)

i Can't understand the transfer-list thing if it's true nd if the likes of Lampard and Terry go and a new average squad comes in i will have to consider why would i support Chelsea.

but at the mo i am happy with Scolari 3rd in the league isn't bad. where were we last season with Avram Grant? 3RD! and we nearly won the league. so it's not over until the fat lady sings. where still in the FA Cup and the Champions League. i think people need to give Scolari a bit of time to rsurrect the chelsea he had when he first took over :)

Theres something wrong with us though. I've got to the stage where I just blame anyone and have started blaming Scolari, but Deco, Drogba and Anelka's performances just haven't been good enough IMO. Yeh Anelka scores, but what does he do when he isn't shooting at goal? Barely anything IMO.

Just saw the stoke match and tbh this could be the turning point in Chelsea's season imo. The reason why I say that is when Lampard scores the goal there was something about the celebration for me. It showed passion and all the players converged on Scholari. And scholari himself was going crazy. So rule out Chelsea at your own peril:cool:

The celebration was special, and you could see the emotion on everyone's face but emotion does not win games, goals do. I am hoping that this could change the season but really the only thing that could help us is if Ronaldo decides to crash a Ferrari right into Stephen Gerrard.

O well, great win for you guys. Fought hard right till the death and got the win (i do feel bad for Stoke though :o). Lampard's goal was great and so was the celebration. :)

Anyway, what do you guys think of Stock's performance once he came on. He realyl impressed me. When he came on against Arsenal he did pretty much nothing tbh but last night he played really well for the 10 odd minutes he got to play. Was quite impressed. ;)

Re: Official Chelsea Thread

who do you think chelsea will buy this year. who do you think will sell? what is your opinion on team.

Granted it hasn't been used for a while, but there is already an "Official" Chelsea thread, so I have merged your new thread into this one. Please take a little time to use the search tool before posting in future please. :)

Guest Daragh

I hope we get aguero' date='pato,pirlo,zhirkov and maicon...carvalho and deco are gone...wouldnt mind if bosingwa and ballack left but we gave ballack a new contract..[/quote']

Thats a little optimistic, don't you think?

I hope we get aguero' date='pato,pirlo,zhirkov and maicon...carvalho and deco are gone...wouldnt mind if bosingwa and ballack left but we gave ballack a new contract..[/quote']

You'll get Zhirkov and Maicon out of the list u've put there.

Granted it hasn't been used for a while' date=' but there is already an "Official" Chelsea thread, so I have merged your new thread into this one. Please take a little time to use the search tool before posting in future please. :)[/quote']

ok! thanks a lot! i am sorry for my mistake!

Cheers' date=' didn't realise there was already a thread, it is seldom used though.[/quote']

I have merged the two.

You couldn't have looked very hard for it. :P

Maybe you can get it used more...

Have you seen Cech's kit, black with a hint of green, Quite nice

I have merged the two.

You couldn't have looked very hard for it. :P

Maybe you can get it used more...

Yeah, by looked I mean't logged in and went to new posts:p

I aim to resurrect this thread even if only singlehandedly.

I hope this is our year. We have a good enough squad. Today, Drog was fantastic. We we're all over them, and deserved to win it.

I hope we stick with Ancelotti even if he doesn't win the Prem or Champions League. :rolleyes:

When Drogba scored' date=' everyone around me went mad! Stading ovation for that goal. Brill set up.[/quote']

He didnt mean to score the second goal it was a cross for Kalou he said after. But doesn't matter how they go in aslong as they do :D

His free-kick was class though, Ronaldo-esque. ;)

According to the papers Chelsea are readying a £42m bid for Sergio Aguero. Take Anelka's place because I really dont rate him. :rolleyes: