• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIN8Ub86-s&feature=g-all-lss

Rafa's first press conference as the manager of Chelsea is set to start shortly. For those who are interested in watching it' date=' I've put the live YouTube stream link above.[/quote']

Cheers! I was meant to ask for the link before this. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIN8Ub86-s&feature=g-all-lss

Rafa's first press conference as the manager of Chelsea is set to start shortly. For those who are interested in watching it' date=' I've put the live YouTube stream link above.[/quote']

I just found out it isn't beginning shortly. It will begin at 5.30 GMT.

Re: Riferimento: Official Chelsea FC Thread

What a Juveeeeeeee!

3a0 :P

Fabio Quagliarella' date='Arturo Vidal And Sebastian Giovinco Umiliated The Champions of Europe :D

The Law Of Juventus Stadium :D

[img']http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdvzrntUIt1r5fs1vo2_400.jpg[/img]

tumblr_mdt4rlc6mY1rs6z4no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdt5fbnzZa1rap32vo1_400.jpg

oh my god thank you for tellng . . . We didnt knw it! . . .

Interesting that..I guess Chelsea had the right to defend it's player from real or perceived attacks. And it was always gonna be tough to prove it.

Yet again another episode in which Chelsea embarrass themselves and disgust football.

Sour grapes toward Clattenburg from a club with all the class of a paedophile.

The FA need to finally tackle the cancer in football which is Chelsea, and look at serious sanctions for a club which has had 'gutter rat morals' for too long now.

The fact that not one non-Chelsea fan believed the claims toward Clattenburg should emphasise the fact that this scum need to be removed from football entirely.

Clattenburgs career has been forever tarnished due to a club with no dignity, no respect, no morals and most of all - NO CLASS.

Yet again another episode in which Chelsea embarrass themselves and disgust football.

The FA need to finally tackle the cancer in football which is Chelsea' date=' and look at serious sanctions for a club which has had 'gutter rat morals' for too long now.

The fact that not one non-Chelsea fan believed the claims toward Clattenburg should emphasise the fact that this scum need to be removed from football entirely.

Clattenburgs career has been forever tarnished due to a club with no dignity, no respect, no morals and most of all - [b']NO CLASS[/b].

Says the man who revelled in another man's pain.

It's one thing to support your team or even to support a team your rivals' playing, but to make fun of a man, weeping cause he missed for his team, clearly shows your lack of morals and class.

Says the man who revelled in another man's pain.

Who - John Terry?

It's one thing to support your team or even to support a team your rivals' playing' date=' but to make fun of a man, weeping cause he missed for his team, clearly shows your lack of morals and class.

[b']Must be JT as I believe the 'missed for his team' gives it away.[/b]

Still no apology from Chelsea this morning. Really do not know what else the club can do to shock and disgust the football world.

Chap - I understand you support 'your team' - but when will it become obvious to you and the rest of Chelsea fans that by supporting this scum, you are merely fuelling and giving reason to this cancer of football to exist.

When does the 'human' inside you blinkered Chelsea fans say 'whoa - this is disgusting again from this club - why do I want to be associated with this':confused:

Still no apology from Chelsea this morning. Really do not know what else the club can do to shock and disgust the football world.

Chap - I understand you support 'your team' - but when will it become obvious to you and the rest of Chelsea fans that by supporting this scum' date='[/b'] you are merely fuelling and giving reason to this cancer of football to exist.

When does the 'human' inside you blinkered Chelsea fans say 'whoa - this is disgusting again from this club - why do I want to be associated with this':confused:

Whose the Scum to refer too?

Read on the BBC that somebody's been clamoring for Clattenburg to be paid compensation..Not sure if that would be right as it was an FA hearing -he can take up a civil case.

The FA need to finally tackle the cancer in football which is Chelsea' date=' and look at serious sanctions for a club which has had 'gutter rat morals' for too long now.

Clattenburgs career has been forever tarnished due to a club with no dignity, no respect, no morals and most of all - NO CLASS.[/quote']This is a bit over the top, though i suppose this is the internet and that's what happens.

If a player, or players came to you, and said that referee used racist language towards him, what would you do?

Taking no action would be worse.

I must say that i didn't believe the allegations, but that's not the point.

Class of a paedophile, cancer in football, gutter rats, removed from football? :rolleyes:

This is a bit over the top' date=' though i suppose this is the internet and that's what happens.

If a player, or players came to you, and said that referee used racist language towards him, what would you do?

[/quote']

Yeah would agree-as the club had a duty to protect it's players.

If a player' date=' or players came to you, and said that referee used racist language towards him, what would you do?

Taking no action would be worse.[/quote']

I'd make sure that the player wasn't talking rubbish before openly accusing somebody of racism.

Think about how hard this affair's been on Clattenburg. He'll have been thinking over and over whether anything he might have said could be construed as racist knowing that his career (and probably any future career) was on the line.

IMO, Chelsea have a lot to answer for. Frivolously accusing anyone of something as nasty as racism is pretty sickening and sadly, just adds onto a whole bunch of unsavoury incidents at this club recently.

Whose the Scum to refer too?

Read on the BBC that somebody's been clamoring for Clattenburg to be paid compensation..Not sure if that would be right as it was an FA hearing -he can take up a civil case.

The scum refers to the players' date=' club and a section of fans who have no dignity and self respect. Not just JT (which in most cases would be more than enough to associate the word 'scum' with the club ).

Clattenburg has been dignified (shocked to see that word on this thread) in this whole episode and has claimed he will not be seekeing compensation as he wants closure to this career threatening move by Chelsea.

This is a bit over the top, though i suppose this is the internet and that's what happens.

Class of a paedophile, cancer in football, gutter rats, removed from football? :rolleyes:

Nobody believed it. And as expected nothing has come of it and it seems to have been what many thought of from the outset from a club of this 'class' - sour grapes.

The list of wrongdoings and disgraces associated with this club render the terms I have used more than appropriate.

Never has a club been so morally low in the history of the English game.

I'd make sure that the player wasn't talking rubbish before openly accusing somebody of racism.

Think about how hard this affair's been on Clattenburg. He'll have been thinking over and over whether anything he might have said could be construed as racist knowing that his career (and probably any future career) was on the line.

IMO' date=' Chelsea have a lot to answer for. Frivolously accusing anyone of something as nasty as racism is pretty sickening and sadly, just adds onto a whole bunch of unsavoury incidents at this club recently.[/quote']

Spot on.

IMO' date=' Chelsea have a lot to answer for. Frivolously accusing anyone of something as nasty as racism is pretty sickening and sadly, just adds onto a whole bunch of unsavoury incidents at this club recently.[/quote']Chelsea conducted an internal inquiry amongst their players before making a formal complaint.

Chelsea conducted an internal inquiry amongst their players before making a formal complaint.

This is an important issue, lines were crossed, people acted how they shouldnt of.

However questions have to be asked to the players who provided the "evidence". If a player at a club who I was managing for instance told me about those accusations, and then we held a enquiry which would suggest something inappropriate could of been said, is it scummy of me to report this to the governing body.

I think not.

This is an important issue' date=' lines were crossed, people acted how they shouldnt of.

However questions have to be asked to the players who provided the "evidence". If a player at a club who I was managing for instance told me about those accusations, and then we held a enquiry which would suggest something inappropriate could of been said, is it scummy of me to report this to the governing body.

I think not.[/quote']

But it is "scummy" to announce the accusations to the press before any internal enquiry is held.