Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Well that's all the good work at Everton undone...

To a point we were unlucky but then again it was a weak performance.

It's going to be very difficult to catch United now.

I don't mean to be offensive but did you really think you had a chance?

You're in a dodgy position with regards to not really being able to get anywhere (IMO) but 3rd would be a good spot for you guys to keep building back up again.

Well it was either going to be 5-1 to us or a 1-0 to them. - I called it like that in the PL thread.

Marin shouldn't of been on the pitch after 4 minutes - horrendous tackle.

We should be beating Corinthians and really should of won tonight - both were disjointed performances so overall I'm completely unhappy with Benitez.

I really want to Rafa a chance (kind of) - but tonight's tickering wasn't great.

Looking forward to having a Premier League goalscorer in Demba Ba in the team - I think as soon as he starts he will score. And let's keep him in the summer and give money and Torres to At. Madrid for Falcao. Or even get Drogba back for the second half of the season while we wait for Falcao, Torres is that poor - Liverpool have got £38m + Sturridge for Torres, they must be loving it! Sturridge is quality and deserved to be given a chance, as with last season - he would have scored and certainly scored more than Torres I have no doubt - plus his style of play would suit Mata, Hazard, Oscar and Moses better as they could all interchange positions so on the counter be absolutely lethal.

Azpil is quite average at the moment so I'm looking forward to JT coming back and Ivanovic going to RB again. I prefer Luiz and DM but would much prefer getting Essien back - when fit he is the best at what he does.

Bertrand is no-where near Cole's level and we must keep Cole, or go all out to get Baines etc.

I can see Lampard going and that would be a very sad thing.

Going to put it out there - Bayern to win the Champions League, Mourinho to leave Real, Fergi won't be ready to leave Utd so Pep will wait and Mourinho will come back to us.

If Rafa doesn't deliver a cup or two his appointment will be probably the worst decision Abramovich has made for the club - worse than signing Torres, worse than Shevchenko and worse than the sackings of Jose and Ancelloti.

But we must accept such things when one man has power - he has given us more success than we could have ever hoped for. I think with the likes of Mata, Hazard and Oscar we will get back to being at the top, it's just going to be a rocky ride up!

Well it was either going to be 5-1 to us or a 1-0 to them. - I called it like that in the PL thread.

Marin shouldn't of been on the pitch after 4 minutes - horrendous tackle.

We should be beating Corinthians and really should of won tonight - both were disjointed performances so overall I'm completely happy with Benitez.

I really want to Rafa a chance (kind of) - but tonight's tickering wasn't great.

Looking forward to having a Premier League goalscorer in Demba Ba in the team - I think as soon as he starts he will score. And let's keep him in the summer and give money and Torres to At. Madrid for Falcao. Or even get Drogba back for the second half of the season while we wait for Falcao' date=' Torres is that poor - Liverpool have got £38m + Sturridge for Torres, they must be loving it! Sturridge is quality and deserved to be given a chance, as with last season - he would have scored and certainly scored more than Torres I have no doubt - plus his style of play would suit Mata, Hazard, Oscar and Moses better as they could all interchange positions so on the counter be absolutely lethal.

Azpil is quite average at the moment so I'm looking forward to JT coming back and Ivanovic going to RB again. I prefer Luiz and DM but would much prefer getting Essien back - when fit he is the best at what he does.

Bertrand is no-where near Cole's level and we must keep Cole, or go all out to get Baines etc.

I can see Lampard going and that would be a very sad thing.

Going to put it out there - Bayern to win the Champions League, Mourinho to leave Real, Fergi won't be ready to leave Utd so Pep will wait and Mourinho will come back to us.

If Rafa doesn't deliver a cup or two his appointment will be probably the worst decision Abramovich has made for the club - worse than signing Torres, worse than Shevchenko and worse than the sackings of Jose and Ancelloti.

But we must accept such things when one man has power - he has given us more success than we could have ever hoped for. I think with the likes of Mata, Hazard and Oscar we will get back to being at the top, it's just going to be a rocky ride up![/quote']

Agreed with everything on this post 100%!

I don't mean to be offensive but did you really think you had a chance?

You're in a dodgy position with regards to not really being able to get anywhere (IMO) but 3rd would be a good spot for you guys to keep building back up again.

I did before the QPR result. 8 points isn't much and United had been looking a little shaky (although imo they often do yet almost always manage to pull through).

This season looks like it could be very... average. I'd be unhappy with 3rd and a League Cup. I actually really want to win the Europa League, hopefully the club takes it seriously as I know others don't.

Nice one Rafa' date=' that is exactly the position we need to improve :confused:[/quote']

Dont know how he can be blamed for that one.....

West Ham decided to terminate the loan :o

Considering he has barely played five minutes for a side who have been plagued with inkuries it is hardly surprising, not to mention they needed to free up wages for the arrival of Joe Cole who will be a direct (permenent) replacement.

Dont know how he can be blamed for that one.....

West Ham decided to terminate the loan :o

Considering he has barely played five minutes for a side who have been plagued with inkuries it is hardly surprising' date=' not to mention they needed to free up wages for the arrival of Joe Cole who will be a direct (permenent) replacement.[/quote']

All I've seen if it is MFF's post so I was being very presumptuous.

I am quite looking forward to Demba Ba' date=' quite I say![/quote']

It has been said that Ba will be wearing the shirt number 29

Speech from Ba himself

'It was important for me, and for Newcastle, to get my future sorted and now we can move on. Now they have the whole month to buy someone and for me as well, the sooner the better. Now I am here I just need to get settled in.

'When the club who won the Champions League wants you, the decision is very easy. This club is massive and that's something that helped the decision a lot. It was not a hard one.'