• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Earlier on today I made a comment regarding Chelsea fans' date=' players and those associated having 'no class'.

After a moment I thought to myself that maybe I was being too harsh on the club and its fans.

After all if you take away the fact that the fans boo victims of racial abuse, have a captain who has a charge sheet that makes Charles Manson look sane, have a left back who plays with guns at training, fans who send numerous death threats to referee's, and make up lies to attempt to destroy an innocent mans career, amongst thousands of other examples of scummy things associated with the disease that is Chelsea FC, then you actually have a 'normal' club.

Then one of your players decides to physically assault a young boy:rolleyes: ...and it turns out that I and the rest of society who wish this club to die.................................were right all along.

Not far off what Cantona did tbh and if Hazard escapes with anything less than a 3 month ban then it will be disgusting. The child and his family need to press criminal charges for assault.

Out of curiosity does Chelsea's famous stance on racism (We tolerate NO forms of racism or discrimination - unless it is from our 'captain, leader, legend':rolleyes:) also apply to child abuse?

i.e We tolerate no forms of assault on young children at football matches -unless it is by one of our players in which case we will gloss over it and blame the kid:rolleyes:??????????????????????[/quote']

What this is a wonderful piece of scum neatly put up on a white background with something black dots on it! Amazing art work :D

Do me a favour cheeky :P

Seriously something and nothing' date=' if anybody should be charged it should be the Ball-Kid for a ridiculously OTT play-acting.

Hazard barely touched him and the Swansea ball-boys were time-wasting all night. Yes stupid thing to do but it hardly constitutes a mass Physical assault does it??

To compare it to Cantona is ludicrous, kid lays on ball, Hazard pokes his foot in with no real force is slightly different to man gets angry impersonates Hong Kong Phooey by trying to Karate kick somebody in the crowd.[/quote']

So if a child is standing in my way in town I am allowed to kick him? No. Why? Because I would be arrested for assault.

The ref would add any time 'wasted' - the fact that Hazard felt the need to kick out at a little boy is indefensible.

No doubt Chelsea will have their PR guys on this straight away and make out the child is a heroin addict who racially abused Hazard and thus 'deserved it'.

Kicking a kid:rolleyes:

So if a child is standing in my way in town I am allowed to kick him? No. Why? Because I would be arrested for assault.

The ref would add any time 'wasted' - the fact that Hazard felt the need to kick out at a little boy is indefensible.

No doubt Chelsea will have their PR guys on this straight away and make out the child is a heroin addict who racially abused Hazard and thus 'deserved it'.

If you think that was assault you might want to get your head checked.

Also, are you yourself not a racist? I've certainly seen some racism from you on the forum...

I'm sorry mate but that is all complete and utter rubbish.

Calling for Criminal convictions and everything is ludicrous.

He aint a little boy at all he was clearly wasting time and had earlier tweeted as such, yes Hazard was silly but hardly constitutes the mass OTT reaction you are giving it.

he hardly "lashed" out at the kid and the kid wernt even hurt anybody can see he was milking it for all it was worth, he looks up and is fine, checks the referee has seen and then starts rolling around in "Pain" again.

Im sure the "little kid" will enjoy milking his moment in the spotlight :rolleyes:

I cannot believe there are people defending Hazard.

As much as it's just a tap in the ribs and won't have hurt, you can't go around kicking people. Thoroughly deserved red and possibly further action as there are definitely similarities with the Cantona incident.

Just imagine how it would happen in court...

Kid: "Mr Hazard assaulted me. He kicked me in the ribs."

Judge: "Mr Hazard, is that true?"

Hazard: "Yes, but he deserved it!"

Judge: "Why is that Mr Hazard?"

Hazard: "... He wouldn't give me my ball back."

Utterly stupid from Hazard.

Hazard vs Pregnant Boy

Boy - Hazard your the father of this child in my tummy!

Hazard - No it cant be ........ this totaly scum!!!

Boy - It is the the way it is

Hazard -Then is will kill it

Boy - Noooooooooo

article-0-171EE407000005DC-83_634x435.jpg

Hazard - Give that baby bump to me

(Boy rolls over)

Boy - Noooooooo

Hazard -So you went give huh!

(Hazard kicks the baby bump and the water breaks)

article-0-171EE3FC000005DC-875_634x381.jpg

Boy - Ref Ref Ref seem hes taking away my baby :(

ipbd8GD5P5EhD.gif

Referee - You come here Hazard with you father

(Lampard and Hazard are summoned slience spreads over)

Referee - I declare you to be a evil spirit and will be banished from the kingdom.

(Ref shows him the red light of banishhhhment)

article-2267268-171EEA8C000005DC-693_634x408.jpg

The End!!! :D

If you think that was assault you might want to get your head checked.

Also' date=' are you yourself not a racist? I've certainly seen some racism from you on the forum...[/quote']

So because I have made comments that can be considered racist in the past, that lets off Terry, Chelsea fans etc etc etc? Two wrongs don't make a right chap;).

Also whilst I am checking my head I suggest you look at legal terminology of assault: 'threat of violence caused by an immediate show of force'

I'm sorry mate but that is all complete and utter rubbish.

Calling for Criminal convictions and everything is ludicrous.

He aint a little boy at all he was clearly wasting time and had earlier tweeted as such' date=' yes Hazard was silly but hardly constitutes the mass OTT reaction you are giving it.

he hardly "lashed" out at the kid and the kid wernt even hurt anybody can see he was milking it for all it was worth, he looks up and is fine, checks the referee has seen and then starts rolling around in "Pain" again.

Im sure the "little kid" will enjoy milking his moment in the spotlight :rolleyes:[/quote']

I'm not sure he will tbh. Only a matter of hours before the CFC fans start bombarding his Twitter with their predictable death threats.......

As much as it's just a tap in the ribs and won't have hurt' date=' you can't go around kicking people. Thoroughly deserved red and possibly further action as there are definitely similarities with the Cantona incident.

Utterly stupid from Hazard.[/quote']

Whilst I always welcome the voice of sanity on the forum, due to recent legal changes in the UK it is now ok to kick a child if he "doesn't give me my ball back sir":D

As much as it's just a tap in the ribs and won't have hurt' date=' you can't go around kicking people. Thoroughly deserved red and possibly further action as there are definitely similarities with the Cantona incident.

Nice imagination.

Not defending him at all but my God give it some context, some of the way OTT oh criminal convictions and the like are needed is ludicrous....

If you start with that on a football pitch where do we stop maybe we should retrospectively put anybody who makes a bad challenge on a player in prison for "physical assault" (how many years should Roy Keane get for the Alfie inge Haaland incident)

Seriously he was a stupid boy but the reaction from some is so way OTT it is untrue.

Do you think Tim Hneman for example should have been put in prison when he hit that ballgirl in the head with a tennis ball at Wimbledon....seriously come on.

An apology and a signed shirt or something is more than sufficent and I would rather the police dealt with real criminals than waste there time on something as trivial as this.

This, but I wasn't brave enough to say it... :P

Also, did anyone notice that Shakira has given birth to 'Pique's baby' nine months after Terry was sent off against Barca? Think about it ;)

Not defending him at all but my God give it some context' date=' some of the way OTT oh criminal convictions and the like are needed is ludicrous....

If you start with that on a football pitch where do we stop maybe we should retrospectively put anybody who makes a bad challenge on a player in prison for "physical assault" (how many years should Roy Keane get for the Alfie inge Haaland incident)

Seriously he was a stupid boy but the reaction from some is so way OTT it is untrue.

Do you think Tim Hneman for example should have been put in prison when he hit that ballgirl in the head with a tennis ball at Wimbledon....seriously come on.

An apology and a signed shirt or something is more than sufficent and I would rather the police dealt with real criminals than waste there time on something as trivial as this.[/quote']

Totally agreed.

It was a silly thing to do but that ball boy was being a complete moron. He hashtagged timewasting or something like that 4 hours ago, shows the idiot he has proven himself to be.

Whatever happens happens, but it seems like people are going OTT in my opinion.

So because I have made comments that can be considered racist in the past' date=' that lets off Terry, Chelsea fans etc etc etc? Two wrongs don't make a right chap;).

Also whilst I am checking my head I suggest you look at legal terminology of assault: [b']'threat of violence caused by an immediate show of force'[/b]

Just interested to see how fantastically hypocritical you are.

Neither of which were present to anywhere near the extent fot the event to qualify as assault. I actually can't believe people could think it counts.

Not defending him at all but my God give it some context' date=' some of the way OTT oh criminal convictions and the like are needed is ludicrous....

An apology and a signed shirt or something is more than sufficent and I would rather the police dealt with real criminals than waste there time on something as trivial as this.[/quote']

I don't think criminal proceedings are at all necessary but this isn't a normal on the field incident. The ball isn't in play and the ball boy isn't part of the game. My point was that Hazard would be lucky to not get further punishment on top of his red from the FA. That's both violent conduct and bringing the game into disrepute IMO.

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

The little sod was interfering in the game and all Eden was attempting to do was retrieve the ball.

Hardly a big deal' date=' if Hazard receives further punishment he may as well give the kid a proper kick in the ribs.[/quote']

totally agree ....... just because you are fans or a ball boy you dnt get to do whatever you want........ some days ago cheeky was calling Bale a scum cause he went to his wife for a childbirth rather than doing what he is played for ....... So the boy deserved the kick for not doing what he is payed for! Simlpe 1+1 =2