Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

No defensive minded MF? If you're playing 2 strikers then you need Luiz or Mikel playing.

Cech

Iva-Cahill-Terry-Cole

Mikel or Luiz

Mata-Lamps-Oscar

Ba-Torres

4-1-3-2

Mikel is at AFCON and Luiz is injured that's why I started them 3.

Mikel is at AFCON and Luiz is injured that's why I started them 3.

Ahh right, i wouldn't play 2 ST then. you need someone screening the defence if you're playing 4/5 attacking players, even if you are playing a team like Reading. Can get caught out very easily on the break if you have Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Oscar, Ba & Torres all in the Reading final 3rd.

My team to play Reading. 4-3-1-2

Cech (Unless Inj)

Iva Cahill Terry Cole

Lampard Ramires Oscar

Mata

Ba Torres

I was thinking 4-2-2-2 but this would work much better.

I'd be tempted to play Iva and Cahill at the back instead of Terry and put Azpilicueta at RB. John looked a little rusty against Brentford and still doesn't seem 100% after his injury.

Ahh right' date=' i wouldn't play 2 ST then. you need someone screening the defence if you're playing 4/5 attacking players, even if you are playing a team like Reading. Can get caught out very easily on the break if you have Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Oscar, Ba & Torres all in the Reading final 3rd.[/quote']

Ramires and Lamps will alternate as they do now, we don't need a DM against Reading as they both broadly do the job.

I really hope we sign another striker, I would've signed Remy but as he's gone to Rangers, I can't think of many who could fit the bill ie be good enough to make a difference but happy with rotation...

My team to play Reading. 4-3-1-2

Cech (Unless Inj)

Iva Cahill Terry Cole

Lampard Ramires Oscar

Mata

Ba Torres

Wouldnt complain but it will end up being:

Cech

Azpil/Ivanovic---Luiz/Ivanovic---Terry---Cole

Lampard---Ramires

Mata---Oscar---Bertrand

Torres

We love a bit of Bertrand and Torres we do. What I would like is:

Cech

Ivanovic---Cahill---Terry---Cole

Lampard---Ramires

Mata---Oscar---Piazon

Ba

Malaga' date=' has already played for them.[/quote']

Yup. That's it.

I said like' date=' not think will happen :P[/quote']

Fair enough.

Btw, what ever happened to Ulises Davila? He was hot shot in Fifa World Cup U21 along with Oscar, Casemiro and others. And you guys bought him, and never heard of him since then.

Yup. That's it.

Fair enough.

Btw' date=' what ever happened to Ulises Davila? He was hot shot in Fifa World Cup U21 along with Oscar, Casemiro and others. And you guys bought him, and never heard of him since then.[/quote']

He's off playing in the Segunda.

Yup. That's it.

Fair enough.

Btw' date=' what ever happened to Ulises Davila? He was hot shot in Fifa World Cup U21 along with Oscar, Casemiro and others. And you guys bought him, and never heard of him since then.[/quote']

I know he went on loan to Vitessa but he barely played there.

For this season, I checked on wiki and it appears he went to 'Sabadell', a team in the Spanish second division. He appears to be doing well: Played 22 times, 5 goals, 5 assists.

Lots of talented guys coming through... our loanees are doing superbly atm.

Actually he's doing pretty well at Sabadell though I doubt he'll ever makesit with Chelsea.

Apparently we've made an enquiry for Jack Butland? Why? We have Courtois for the future.

courtois can be used as a bait for falcao so that might be the reason plus delac and blackman not that good . . . . Delac is insane sumtyms

courtois can be used as a bait for falcao so that might be the reason plus delac and blackman not that good . . . . Delac is insane sumtyms

We're not going to sell Courtois, he's an outstanding young keeper...

I'd like another striker and Isco and from then on hopefully we'll just use our youth team, which is phenominal, our loanees could easily finish in the top ten in the PL.

We're not going to sell Courtois' date=' he's an outstanding young keeper...

I'd like another striker and Isco and from then on hopefully we'll just use our youth team, which is phenominal, our loanees could easily finish in the top ten in the PL.[/quote']

I wouldnt put it past us swapping Courtois and Torres for Falcao if we could get someone like Butland in - & lets be fair Cech has a fair few years left in him and Courtois wont want to wait behind him after being no.1 at Atletico.

I wouldnt put it past us swapping Courtois and Torres for Falcao if we could get someone like Butland in - & lets be fair Cech has a fair few years left in him and Courtois wont want to wait behind him after being no.1 at Atletico.

That would be an awful deal... Courtois is better than Butland'll ever be, I don't particuarly want Falcao either, would rather sign another young striker and then just rotate.

That would be an awful deal... Courtois is better than Butland'll ever be' date=' I don't particuarly want Falcao either, would rather sign another young striker and then just rotate.[/quote']

Like Sturridge?

What's the logic behind your statement?

Of course Courtois is better than Butland - there is no doubt about that.

The doubts in come other areas

- Cech still has 3/4/5 years at the top in him.

- Courtois isnt going to want to wait 3/4/5 years to become no.1 at Chelsea when he is no.1 at At.Madrid and if the rumours are true - at the same time being heavily linked with Real and Barca.

- If At.Madrid asked for Torres and Courtois for Falcao I see us doing it - and I think Abramovich would favour this as it see's him part with no cash.

-We cant really compare Courtois and Butland too much as it is obvious they are at different levels - but what I can say is unless something goes hugely wrong Butland will have massively improved when it comes to the 3/4/5 years etc etc that Cech might still be around for.

-Oh and for the record - I am a huge fan of Courtois so please dont think I like the deal - I can just see the club doing it.

That would be an awful deal... Courtois is better than Butland'll ever be' date=' I don't particuarly want Falcao either, would rather sign another young striker and then just rotate.[/quote']

Why would you not want the best striker (atm) in world football?

Like Sturridge?

Of course Courtois is better than Butland - there is no doubt about that.

The doubts in come other areas

- Cech still has 3/4/5 years at the top in him.

Courtois isnt going to want to wait 3/4/5 years to become no.1 at Chelsea when he is no.1 at At.Madrid and if the rumours are true - at the same time being heavily linked with Real and Barca.

- If At.Madrid asked for Torres and Courtois for Falcao I see us doing it - and I think Abramovich would favour this as it see's him part with no cash.

-We cant really compare Courtois and Butland too much as it is obvious they are at different levels - but what I can say is unless something goes hugely wrong Butland will have massively improved when it comes to the 3/4/5 years etc etc that Cech might still be around for.

-Oh and for the record - I am a huge fan of Courtois so please dont think I like the deal - I can just see the club doing it.

The sad part is that I actually agree... as I did before I asked for justification... I just really don't want them to do a deal like that, imo Courtois is outstanding and could become one of the best in the world.

I don't trust the club at all, not after we sold Stoch, hopefully our loanees who have done well are given a chance at Chelsea and not sold for a few million.