Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I can see Luiz in midfield too' date=' think Ivanovic could start at CB. I also think that, something like this:

Cech

Azpilicueta Ivanovic Cahill A.Cole

Lampard Luiz

Ramires Mata Oscar

Torres.[/quote']

I would be very surprised if that is not the team. I reckon it will be for sure.. Moses may be better coming on if the game is opening up.

Yes but he got what he deserved' date='a red card,then you move on.[/quote']

But to jepardize us in such an important game is not acceptable to me.

He will always be a legend (on the pitch (most of the time) but I have no time for him anymore - or considerably less anyway.

Real shame that Hazard won't be involved tonight. I love watching him play

Really is, he is a complete breath of fresh air.

Whatever the result is it has been a fanastic fighting spirit. Love to see the blues play day in day out. Blue Is the Color! All the best Lampard and Co and to all the fantastic fans! :D

We've already had our fair share of bad luck for one season

:P

I think our luck hasn't been too great either mate, 3rd in the league, out of the CL in the group stages, losing RDM, losing out on Carling Cup and F.A Cup. We have under achieved this year I believe in terms of players we have at our disposal.

Unfortunately for me I can see this being a very tight game and I'm feeling very nervous to be honest, I know Benfica are a great team, but I think they will surprise us greatly, and I hope the surprise isn't too big.

2-1 Chelsea I hope.

An hour to go.

I think our luck hasn't been too great either mate' date=' 3rd in the league, out of the CL in the group stages, losing RDM, losing out on Carling Cup and F.A Cup. We have under achieved this year I believe in terms of players we have at our disposal.

[/quote']

Surely you realised that you used up 100 years worth of 'luck' in the CL last year:confused:

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-2-3-1 formation:

1 Petr Cech

28 Cesar Azpilicueta

2 Branislav Ivanovic

24 Gary Cahill

3 Ashley Cole

4 David Luiz

8 Frank Lampard ©

7 Ramires

10 Juan Mata

11 Oscar

9 Fernando Torres

Substitutes: 22 Ross Turnbull, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 57 Nathan Ake, 12 John Mikel Obi, 21 Marko Marin, 30 Yossi Benayoun, 13 Victor Moses.

As predicted earlier, pleased, Come on Chelsea!!!

Good balance in the team, lots of options on the bench, I have a feeling this could be a big day for Marin.

Ramires in the three could be fun.

It'll be secure, we might struggle to create down that side though. With Hazard out, we havn't got many players out there who can run and take on players. We have Marin and Moses on the bench though, so hopefully Rafa isn't afraid to make a big call if someone is underperforming.