Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

He didnt mean to score the second goal it was a cross for Kalou he said after. But doesn't matter how they go in aslong as they do :D

His free-kick was class though' date=' Ronaldo-esque. ;)

According to the papers Chelsea are readying a £42m bid for Sergio Aguero. Take Anelka's place because I really dont rate him. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Anelka on his day is a clinical finisher, I just find him sluggish and a bit pedestrian at times, Aguero would be an ace signing, also Joe Cole back in training YAY! Not sure if he'll be back for Sunderland though, also Ferreira is training again too, am I one of few fans that still believes in him?

Anelka on his day is a clinical finisher' date=' I just find him sluggish and a bit pedestrian at times, Aguero would be an ace signing, also Joe Cole back in training YAY! Not sure if he'll be back for Sunderland though, also Ferreira is training again too, am I one of few fans that still believes in him?[/quote']

Yeah Anelka was slow to get the ball out of his feet today and was slow thinking. Joe Cole is a class act!

It is obvious that Ancelotti wants to play a diamond midfield. The commentators touched on it today saying Cole would be perfect on the right hand side of the diamond and I totally agree.

I'd have Essien - DM J.Cole - RM Malouda - LM Lampard - AM as my diamond. Right, Ancelotti really likes Mikel (been reading interviews, want him to be our new play-maker :o) but he isn't good enough yet, I mean Essien is a BEAST!

Bosingwa played well hope he doesn't leave!

Cant see Bosingwa leaving as he has played well, I think we should loan out Paulo, but we should keep hold of Anelka. He got the golden boot last season, so hes doing something right.

Would love to have Aguero in our side, and 43m could secure him, even though A.Madrid want 50m.

Lampard has not impressed me in this diamond formation. You would think he would be fine in that role because he is normally playing very high upfield anyway. Against Manchester United I didn't think he had much of an effect on the game (besides the goal) and against Hull he wasn't pulling the strings like you would expect. Maybe the team will improve when you have some proper width with Joe Cole coming back. I hope it does with you having Sunderland up next. :D

Lampard has not impressed me in this diamond formation. You would think he would be fine in that role because he is normally playing very high upfield anyway. Against Manchester United I didn't think he had much of an effect on the game (besides the goal) and against Hull he wasn't pulling the strings like you would expect. Maybe the team will improve when you have some proper width with Joe Cole coming back. I hope it does with you having Sunderland up next. :D

Exactly what I was saying to me father.. he didn't hardly touch the ball against Hull. I hate the diamond formation anyway.

Ancelotti obviously told Lampard to do something different and it aint effective, and tbh I dont think its the AM position because you can roam around a bit there like he normally did, so dunno whats up. :rolleyes:

Hope Chelsea sign someone else this season..

Lamps hatrick please he's in me fantasy team :D

Not the way hes been playing in the last couple of games (united and hull)..

The diamond system doesn't seem to be working for him, really strange.. because you'd think attacking-mid position would suit him down to the ground..

I really hope i eat my words and we have a Lampsy special tonight :D

Not the way hes been playing in the last couple of games (united and hull)..

The diamond system doesn't seem to be working for him' date=' really strange.. because you'd think attacking-mid position would suit him down to the ground..

I really hope i eat my words and we have a Lampsy special tonight :D[/quote']

I can't see you guys losing tbh, u seem to have that team spirit that was there under the special one

I can't see you guys losing tbh' date=' u seem to have that team spirit that was there under the special one[/quote']

I hope so.. :o

We need an early goal then its ours I reckon.. but we'll see.. :)

Guest King Kolo

http://iraqgoals.net/game1570.html

Chelsea vs Sunderland

That stream is good' date=' very good picture. :)

Changes:

Deco for Malouda

Ballack for Mikel

Kalou for Anelka..

If they impress they'll start, I hope deco plays well :D[/quote']

Cmon Lamps and Drogba I need you to help me in my hour of need I need you to do something so important it is...........Get me fantasy Football points!!!

Chelsea Line-Up: Cech, Bosingwa, Terry, Ivanovic, A. Cole, Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Deco, Kalou, Drogba.

Subs: Hilario, Carvalho, Malouda, Anelka, Mikel, Sturridge, Shevchenko.

Edit: Hunty beat me to it.

Edit: It looks like that Kalou has dropped in midfield.

Guest King Kolo

;716700']Bent!!! :mad:

Oh FFS I was going to put him in my team today!!! :mad: