Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Considering he hasn't played "there" yet' date=' that's a bit hard to judge..[/quote']

He may not have played there for Chelsea but he has before.

I seriously think he could cause problems more then Torres and Ba would and I think Vidic would have had Lukaku covered.

IMO Mourinho has played this perfectly but well see.

What a dull half of football.

Very cagey but you ain't offered a lot so far, stayed in shape but next to nothing in e attacking third.

Hazard been absent without leave, De Bruyne busy but little product and the Schurrle experiment ain't looking likely to work at this point.

Oscar has probably been your best player but would hope you offer a but more second half, been a tad negative sadly from both sides :o

If Rafa Benitez had dropped Mata and not played a recognised striker at Old Trafford' date=' Chelsea fans everywhere would be calling for his head. Yet Mourinho gets away with it as 'tactical'.

Just a thought..[/quote']

I agree, I thought De Bruyne looked out of his depth and we lacked the kind of cutting pass Mata has. I thought Schurrle put in a shift, although he tended to drift wide I thought he was ok considering he had close to no supply at all, as soon as Torres came on he stayed central and held up the ball well.

On a positive note I thought we were great in defence.

Cech picked up his 200th clean sheet for Chelsea tonight - I really do believe he is the bay goalkeeper in the world currently - people will go with Neuer but he is more prone to mistakes - Cech finally looks like the Cech of pre-skull injury.

I agree' date=' I thought De Bruyne looked out of his depth and we lacked the kind of cutting pass Mata has. I thought Schurrle put in a shift, although he tended to drift wide I thought he was ok considering he had close to no supply at all, as soon as Torres came on he stayed central and held up the ball well.

On a positive note I thought we were great in defence.

Cech picked up his 200th clean sheet for Chelsea tonight - I really do believe he is the bay goalkeeper in the world currently - people will go with Neuer but he is more prone to mistakes - Cech finally looks like the Cech of pre-skull injury.[/quote']

Roman Weidenfeller is better than Neuer unfortunately and Cech I would say.

If Rafa Benitez had dropped Mata and not played a recognised striker at Old Trafford' date=' Chelsea fans everywhere would be calling for his head. Yet Mourinho gets away with it as 'tactical'.

Just a thought..[/quote']

You have so much anger against Mourinho and Chelsea ... kinda pointless