• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

If that was true Messi wouldn't have scored 5 against Leverkusen back in the day.

A better statement would be:

I honestly can't understand how you can say "Messi scored X against that side 5 100 years ago".That side changed a lot in time and its completely different now. At that moment Messi was scoring 5 against any side as Barca was simply phenomenal.

I honestly can't understand how you can say "Messi scored X against that side 5 100 years ago".That side changed a lot in time and its completely different now. At that moment Messi was scoring 5 against any side as Barca was simply phenomenal.

But still,scoring 5 goals certainly does not mean that it was an easy game.

And it doesn't matter if it was Messi or Pele.

Likewise if it was Barca of 2011 or United in 99.

It's still the Champions League.

Messi scored 5 against any side because Barca were phenomenal, therefore they made the matches look easy.

Eto'o will be a great signing given his experience with Mourinho plus He's able to shift his position as a left winger if you guys want another winger :D. He'll also add more fluidity to the attack as He's quite mobile along with your other midfielders in Oscar, De Bruyne, Mata, Hazard, and etc. We all know of his goal scoring and finishing so there's no point in explaining. This signing wont hurt either as It's just a one year deal!

Chelsea are really fortunate to have had two of the greatest african players to ever play play for them :) even though Eto'o may not be in his prime now.

Why are you guys signing Atsu aswell?

Only seen clips of him' date=' but cant imagine him getting near your first team at the moment, maybe not even the cup team with the depth you lot have.[/quote']

Because he seems like a good talent.

In today's football climate, that's all that matters. If there's no space in the squad, we'll either make space or send him out on loan to develop.

Also,

Atsu earned a reputation for being quick, direct and skillful.

Perfect for Mourinho

Why are you guys signing Atsu aswell?

Only seen clips of him' date=' but cant imagine him getting near your first team at the moment, maybe not even the cup team with the depth you lot have.[/quote']

Because Chelsea are desperate to put out an attacking midfield 11.

Lampard

Moses

De Bruyne

Mata

Schurrle

Oscar

Van Ginkel

Hazard

Atsu

Piazon

Willian

Because Chelsea are desperate to put out an attacking midfield 11.

Lampard

Moses

De Bruyne

Mata

Schurrle

Oscar

Van Ginkel

Hazard

Atsu

Piazon

Willian

and then they still have Marin,Lalkovic,Kakuta,the other Hazard,Bertrand Traore in bench. Why you buy defenders anymore when you can have your lineup like this?

Its completed related to Chelsea and your blindness towards what is a completely legitimate topic is somewhat baffling. Its not negative' date=' its just a discussion.[/quote']

Please discuss it here

As far as I'm concerned, the fans of all other clubs can complain about Chelsea in Premier League discussion, their own club threads, and now the complaint thread.

This thread can be just for us -- there are plenty of other places to say whatever opinions on Chelsea you have, I really don't care and don't want to know.

Please discuss it here

As far as I'm concerned' date=' the fans of all other clubs can complain about Chelsea in Premier League discussion, their own club threads, and now the complaint thread.

This thread can be just for us -- there are plenty of other places to say whatever opinions on Chelsea you have, I really don't care and don't want to know.[/quote']

This is the thread for whoever has an opinion on Chelsea to post it (so long as it doesn't break any rules). You don't have any authority to say what people should or shouldn't post, nor can you speak for all the Chelsea fans on here. I welcome other fans coming onto the City thread as they offer different points of view which leads to debate.