Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I love Chelsea FC.

• We won the title.
  • Drogba won the golden boot over Rooney.
  • We made a Premier League record by scoring more than 100 goals in one season.
  • We won 8-0 today for our biggest league victory this season!

98937946.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5446BC00CFE2CFC30DE7524BC40B7DC96FB0EAF067B16C7DE

98938414.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F502FFE9AEDF780D5B4D9810F7DF9D3BEBBA94B54F632C7FE1

98938258.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F53EE4406F4D5FA9644D9810F7DF9D3BEB8CFBA4441E7B3AFD98938275.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F506D394143A0B57584D9810F7DF9D3BEB3CAEF6EEF7D9AB08

98938363.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F50E620877DD92AC894D9810F7DF9D3BEB3B02FFFC6EBB30E5

98938083.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F55F781BAC028D0BE94D9810F7DF9D3BEB2A05C9C7CDA000EB

98938400.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F59F6542AE0EDAF2BF4D9810F7DF9D3BEB7BD3E3E2F7EE6F3B

98936677.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F59AD5FC0833F767C1A7747B46FA46FAFB6B98A4A317A0A0CD

WHAT A DAY!!

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

CHAMPIONS:D:D:D:D

Thanks mostly to Lamps and Drogba, have been sensational, truly exceptional seasons; they are both assured legendary Chelsea status. Not forgetting JT; he may not be England captain but he is our Captain Awesome.

But it was truly a team effort. Ivanovic have been rock solid, Zhirkov was a silent assassin, Essien was great till he got injured, Malouda had a great season, not forgetting Anelka, Ferreira, Cech and Alex, the unsung heroes. And of course all the other players including the youngsters. And of course Kalou:p. I'm sure all the Man U fans will go into hibernation for the next year. I hate Man U:).

That being said, we need to rebuff our squad. Ballack, Deco, Kalou should go. We need some young blood in midfield who are ruthless and powerful and a lethal striker or two.

CHAMPIONS:D:D:D:D

Thanks mostly to Lamps and Drogba' date=' have been sensational, truly exceptional seasons; they are both assured legendary Chelsea status. Not forgetting JT; he may not be England captain but he is our Captain Awesome.

But it was truly a team effort. Ivanovic have been rock solid, Zhirkov was a silent assassin, Essien was great till he got injured, Malouda had a great season, not forgetting Anelka, Ferreira, Cech and Alex, the unsung heroes. And of course all the other players including the youngsters. And of course Kalou:p. I'm sure all the Man U fans will go into hibernation for the next year. I hate Man U:).

That being said, we need to rebuff our squad. Ballack, Deco, Kalou should go. We need some young blood in midfield who are ruthless and powerful and a lethal striker or two.[/quote']

I don't want Kalou to go :(

He has been pretty good for the last few months.. :P

I don't want Kalou to go :(

He has been pretty good for the last few months.. :P

Kalou's alright. He has been good these last few months. I do appreciate his work this season but I just don't think he's a good enough striker. Ballack and Deco definitely must go.

This has to be one of Drogba's best seasons, forever a Chelsea legend. Lampard was just as sensational.

Guest Higgy

It's funny how more people congratulated Spurs on 4th place, than Chelsea for winning the title :rolleyes:

Anyway Congratulations. Well deserved.

It's funny how more people congratulated Spurs on 4th place' date=' than Chelsea for winning the title :rolleyes:

Anyway Congratulations. Well deserved.[/quote']

Thanks. 6 out of 6 against the big four. Three games with 7+ goals, 100+ goals for. I'd say the best team won in the end.

I'm sure all the Man U fans will go into hiding now. My mate was at the pub and there were only 2 United fans. They were quick to wear their jackets and hide their scarves once Chelsea scored. Must have been chilly all of a sudden:p.

Guest Higgy

Thanks. 6 out of 6 against the big four.

I bet my friend at the beginning of the season that Chelsea would beat all the (old) top four home and away, and they didn't disappoint me :D

Blue is the colour, football is the game

We're all together and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine

We can shine all the time

Home or away, come and see us play

You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you

Wear your blue and see us through

Sing loud and clear until the game is done

Sing Chelsea everyone

good day as we won. Yes, in England i support Chelsea.. as someone said.. Blue is the colour.. B):)

The only problem, was when Drogba wanted to score the penalty kick that led to 2-0 and Lampard not let him.. he was fighting for the best scorer title..

Congratulations to worthy winners :)

All manner of records broken, an 8-0 thumping to round off the season and Drogba snatching the golden boot on the last day. Could not have gone any better for you guys. Alongside Spurs, the only side in the top 8 that can genuinely feel they have had a good season.

Congratulations to Chelsea! Deserved it. It really hurts admitting this, but then Chelsea stepped up their game when it mattered. If you bang in 103 goals, do the double against the 'big-four' and score 7 or more in four matches, you really deserve to be the champions. And I feel, the UCL elimination was a blessing in disguise for you all. Hope we come back stronger next season. :)

Any news on Drogba's little hissy fit?

He apologised after the game anyway, he said he was wrong.

Anyway, I'm so happy with how this seasons turned out, I'm looking forward to hopefully an eventful Summer window for Chelsea, which is definitely needed and Abramovich must know how vital it will be.. come on Chelsea!! :D

Roll on the World Cup in South Africa. B)

He apologised after the game anyway' date=' he said he was wrong.

Anyway, I'm so happy with how this seasons turned out, I'm looking forward to hopefully an eventful Summer window for Chelsea, which is definitely needed and Abramovich must know how vital it will be.. come on Chelsea!! :D

Roll on the World Cup in South Africa. B)[/quote']

theres huge speculation that Ibrahimovich could be on his way to chelsea.