Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Hazard is some player.

Remember when people laughed at him for joining Chelsea instead of Man United? :rolleyes:

TBF they probably could not have picked a better time to play your lot what with the instability at the club and the loss of Cabaye/Tiote.

Dont really think anybody gave you much of a chance today, Chelsea doing a professional job.

Hazard is starting to develop into the player he was touted to be, credit where it is due he has by and large been outstanding for most of the season.

TBF they probably could not have picked a better time to play your lot what with the instability at the club and the loss of Cabaye/Tiote.

Absolutely.

Dont really think anybody gave you much of a chance today' date=' Chelsea doing a professional job.

[b']I didn't either. [/b]

Hazard is starting to develop into the player he was touted to be, credit where it is due he has by and large been outstanding for most of the season.

Absolutely.

Did i just 100% agree with you!? :P:eek:

Did i just 100% agree with you!? :P:eek:

First time for everything. :)

Massive chance your season will Peter out, some of the players look like they have downed tools to me, all stems from upstairs no ambition whatsoever feel sorry for your fans at times.

Just need to keep it respectable today.

First time for everything. :)

Massive chance your season will Peter out' date=' some of the players look like they have downed tools to me, all stems from upstairs no ambition whatsoever feel sorry for your fans at times.

Just need to keep it respectable today.[/quote']

They've all been Pardewed.

He's playing Santon in defensive midfield today. For goodness sake, just give Bigirimana a game.

They've all been Pardewed.

He's playing Santon in defensive midfield today. For goodness sake' date=' just give Bigirimana a game.[/quote']

I really don't think Pardew is the big problem, stems from above.

Another classic bit of defending by Yanga, seriously if I was right on anything on this forum it was him he is the absolute pits and even worse than I thought he was and I thought he was pathetic to start with.

Dont like seeing Chelsea win but does my Sky fantasy side in which I am in the top 800 in the country the world of good :)

Two gilt edged opportunities that we should have taken would have made it look more respectable, soundly beaten today no denying that however we could have made it look more respectable than it is, which would have been unjust for Chelsea and flattering for us.

1 Petr Cech ©; 2 Branislav Ivanovic, 24 Gary Cahill, 4 David Luiz, 28 Cesar Azpilicueta; 7 Ramires, 21 Nemanja Matic; 22 Willian, 11 Oscar, 17 Eden Hazard; 29 Samuel Eto'o.

Substitutes: 23 Mark Schwarzer, 3 Ashley Cole, 12 John Mikel Obi, 8 Frank Lampard, 14 Andre Schurrle, 15 Mohamed Salah, 9 Fernando Torres.

Pretty much identical to our last game, with only two changes: Ramires comes in for Frank and Torres comes in for Ba on the bench.

Game kicks off at 8.

I said it at the start of the season' date=' I said it the other day & I'll say it again - Hazard is Mourinho's Ronaldo for Chelsea :)[/quote']

I always heard comparisons between Hazard and Ronaldo, when Eden was at Lille and i didn't see enough of him to make a judgement, but this season seems to be the season where Hazard really blossoms.

He's adding goals to his resume this year as well.

Remember when Ronaldo wasn't a goal machine and we all said he just needs to add an end product? Good lord.