Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

It's all over at 4-0. Wonderful result thanks to Tottenham's incredible implosion.

To be fair on Tottenham, Kaboul's incident was never a red, at most a soft penalty. Having Dawson to mop up everything in the back always results in a calamity due to his snail-pace. The game was still very much on before that.

It was a handball

I disagree although it was closer than I first thought. The linesman's position and the delay to which he gave the hand ball was ridiculous though, he couldn't of been definitive from where he was standing and as such shouldn't of given it.

Ridiculous decision' date=' should he 1-0.[/quote']

How can getting the correct decision be a ridiculous decision?? :o

You are the most bias of all biased fans when it comes to decisions involving Chelsea.

That was never a red!

You are right there extremely harsh.

Oh shoot!

Well done Villa' date=' now tell me how much did you pay Foy?[/quote']

How ironic to see Chelsea fans moaning about referees and decisions, obviously completely oblivious to the numerous instances of decisions gone your way this season and I don't remember to many of you sympathising with others in those circumstances....

The bigger fact is that you just ain't played well today and don't deserve to win the game, neither side do really another borefest.

Still fancy you to win the League though strongly.

Shame it's ended this way - Villa have done better than what this will look like on paper.

I thought Delph was brilliant.

Ramires needs to take a long hard look at himself, utter disgrace.

I will say this though - I don't think Foy should ref us again, something like 9 reds in 8 games when he refs Chelsea.