Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Willian's was harsh.

Ramires is a disgrace. Absolutely horrendous tackle and no doubt the focus will be on those dismissals rather than how good we were

I am delighted you won but whilst it was 11 v 11 I wouldn't say you were that good, you competed well and all that but never felt Chelsea were in danger, mind you I never felt they were going to score either.

You took advantage of the extra man really well though and Delphi was by far the best player on the pitch best I have ever seen him play.

Ramires is a dirty, cheating thug but Willian should never have been sent off and you got a break, a big break there.

The bigger fact is that you just ain't played well today and don't deserve to win the game' date=' neither side do really another borefest.

Still fancy you to win the League though strongly.[/quote']

That's true but we started off strongly in the 2nd half and if Will.i.an didn't get sent off then imo we could have won.

I don't feel confident that we'll win the league. :o It's City's to lose imo.

I am delighted you won but whilst it was 11 v 11 I wouldn't say you were that good' date=' you competed well and all that but never felt Chelsea were in danger, mind you I never felt they were going to score either.

You took advantage of the extra man really well though and Delphi was by far the best player on the pitch best I have ever seen him play.

Ramires is a dirty, cheating thug but Willian should never have been sent off and you got a break, a big break there.[/quote']

Like I said on the Villa thread at half time, I thought we did well in the first half without any cutting edge. However second half, aided by the extra man, we really played exceptionally well.

Ramires, as I said, is a disgrace. That was a horrific 'tackle'

That's true but we started off strongly in the 2nd half and if Will.i.an didn't get sent off then imo we could have won.

I don't feel confident that we'll win the league. :o It's City's to lose imo.

As with all things in those situations, they are all hypothetical so we will never know.

I am still positive you will win the league.

Ramires and Willian off and losing beautiful

Music to my ears' date=' although I think they can and probably will go on to win it because I can't see City winning all there games in hand.

In sayimg that, Jose has the experience and knowledge of winning things and grinding out the best result/performance from his team.[/color']

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/10704000/Chelsea-v-Galatasaray-Didier-Drogba-could-return-to-play-for-Chelsea-according-to-Jose-Mourinho.html

Would love to see Didier rejoin us next season. I don't think it'll happen as I reckon he'll join the MLS but you never know. :)

How ironic to see Chelsea fans moaning about referees and decisions' date=' obviously completely oblivious to the numerous instances of decisions gone your way this season and I don't remember to many of you sympathising with others in those circumstances....[/quote']

I find your post hypocritical considering the fact that you didn't sympathise with Utd fans over Strurrigde's dive which got their captain sent off.

Hes 35 now? Not many years left and would be better to bring Lukaku into your first team now that he has the experience. I would think re-signing Drobga would really annoy Lukaku and be a hinder to his development.

It can lift the club (Like Henry did when we loaned him) but your not really in a bad spell.

Lukaku is pretty much the same player as Drogba anyway.

I find your post hypocritical considering the fact that you didn't sympathise with Utd fans over Strurrigde's dive which got their captain sent off.

How is it hypocritical not one United fan has discussed it with me so how can I sympathise and unlike a lot of your fans whose bias is beyond belief I would quite happily admit Sturridge dived and it was never a penalty and Vidic was extremely unlucky.

Mind you Rafael should have been sent off 40 minutes before that how he stayed on the pitch I have no idea, could have and should have had at least 4 separate yellow card offences but alas not to be.

The reason nobody has really spoken about it I would suggest is because it had no influence on the final outcome of the game United were well beaten by then and were never coming back into the game.

I mean according to your manager it is Foy's fault that Ramires nearly decapitated somebody.....:o:o

How is it hypocritical not one United fan has discussed it with me so how can I sympathise and unlike a lot of your fans whose bias is beyond belief I would quite happily admit Sturridge dived and it was never a penalty and Vidic was extremely unlucky.

Vidic wasn't unlucky. He dived in, in the area and didn't touch the ball. Stupid tackle to make as it makes the referee make the decision. Poor from Sturridge though.

You could have brought it up like you did with Ramires' apparent dive against Everton. You took the moral high ground and criticised Chelsea fans for not sympathising with other fans when decisions have gone against their way' date=' yet you failed to sympathise with Utd fans, until I brought this up. That makes you a hypocrite.

Yes, we're biased :rolleyes:, says the Liverpool fan. Liverpool fans in general are like "oh, Suarez didn't dive, oh, Suarez's not a racist".

Tremendous dive by Yaya.....

Wait! Is that you being biased?! Surely this can't be right, I thought you were Mr. Impartial.

I mean according to your manager it is Foy's fault that Ramires nearly decapitated somebody.....:o:o

Clean your ears bud.

Hes 35 now? Not many years left and would be better to bring Lukaku into your first team now that he has the experience. I would think re-signing Drobga would really annoy Lukaku and be a hinder to his development.

It can lift the club (Like Henry did when we loaned him) but your not really in a bad spell.

Lukaku is pretty much the same player as Drogba anyway.

If he rejoins us then he'll most likely be a back-up player. Eto'o's contract will expire at the end of the season and there's uncertainty whether it'll get renewed or not, which is a shame really as he's been really good of late. Ba will definitely be off in the summer, so assuming these two leave, they'll be a vacant spot. Also with Drogba, he could mentor the younger players including Lukaku. I don't think Lukaku will be peeved off with the addition of Drogba as he look up's to him. He'll be delighted if he joins as he could learn a great deal of him.

You could have brought it up like you did with Ramires' apparent dive against Everton. You took the moral high ground and criticised Chelsea fans for not sympathising with other fans when decisions have gone against their way' date=' yet you failed to sympathise with Utd fans, until I brought this up. That makes you a hypocrite.

[b'][/b]Why would I bring it up on the Chelsea thread not to mention when I made that comment we had not even played United yet......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unless of course you think I can see the future.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, we're biased :rolleyes:, says the Liverpool fan. Liverpool fans in general are like "oh, Suarez didn't dive, oh, Suarez's not a racist".

Yes of course :rolleyes:

Wait! Is that you being biased?! Surely this can't be right, I thought you were Mr. Impartial.

How is saying that it was a tremendous dive by Yaya biased, if he dived he dived, have you lost all sense of reality

How is saying that it was a tremendous dive by Yaya biased' date=' if he dived he dived, have you lost all sense of reality[b'][/b]

But Mr. Impartial, he didn't dive.

Why would I bring it up on the Chelsea thread not to mention when I made that comment we had not even played United yet......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unless of course you think I can see the future.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Facedesk-1.jpg

I'm so done here.

What kind of clown are you??

I make a comment on Saturday about Chelsea fans not acknowledging when decisions have gone there way and complaining about when they don't and your response is that I should have criticised Sturridge at the time...

In that discussion on Sat how am I to see the future about what happens on Sunday??

You then asked me about Sturridge and I said it was a dive and Vidic was unlucky, yet apparently I am biased...I can't say I can see your lot even admitting to anything even when it is blatant.

It was a dive by Yaya on that occasion so your point is null.

In fact all your points are rubbish.

What kind of clown are you??

I make a comment on Saturday about Chelsea fans not acknowledging when decisions have gone there way and complaining about when they don't and your response is that I should have criticised Sturridge at the time...

In that discussion on Sat how am I to see the future about what happens on Sunday??

You then asked me about Sturridge and I said it was a dive and Vidic was unlucky' date=' yet apparently I am biased...I can't say I can see your lot even admitting to anything even when it is blatant.

It was a dive by Yaya on that occasion so your point is null.

In fact all your points are rubbish.[/quote']

You've missed my point completely. I'm gonna make one more point and I'll end it here since we're going way off topic. Free free to contact me via VM/PM to continue this discussion. Anyway:

"your response is that I should have criticised Sturridge at the time

In that discussion on Sat how am I to see the future about what happens on Sunday??"

No I did not say that and you know it since you originally posted this.

"How is it hypocritical not one United fan has discussed it with me"

Stop trying to twist my words, you're making yourself look silly now. Anyway as I mentioned above, let's end it here but if you wish to continue this discussion then feel free to VM/PM me.

You've missed my point completely. I'm gonna make one more point and I'll end it here since we're going way off topic. Free free to contact me via VM/PM to continue this discussion. Anyway:

"your response is that I should have criticised Sturridge at the time

In that discussion on Sat how am I to see the future about what happens on Sunday??"

No I did not say that and you know it since you originally posted this.

"How is it hypocritical not one United fan has discussed it with me"

Stop trying to twist my words' date=' you're making yourself look silly now. Anyway as I mentioned above, let's end it here but if you wish to continue this discussion then feel free to VM/PM me.[/quote']

Not making myself look silly at all you are the first person who has brought up the Sturridge dive and I agreed it was a dive and Vidic was unlucky but if that makes me look silly then so be it.....

I will admit the truth some of your fans can't admit truths even when they are blatant be it dives, sending off's not given when they should be, blatant penalties not given against you when they clearly are etc etc.

I don't expect you to feel bad about it but at least just admit it and don't start grumbling when things don't go your way, same for everybody all get there fair share of good/bad decisions although City and Chelsea get more decisions go there way than most this season in the really vital games but that's my opinion.

No point in PM'ing bar Ash (at times) none of you can speak objectively when it comes to Chelsea. Agree to disagree.

I don't expect you to feel bad about it but at least just admit it and don't start grumbling when things don't go your way' date=' same for everybody all get there fair share of good/bad decisions although City and Chelsea get more decisions go there way than most this season in the really vital games but that's my opinion.

No point in PM'ing bar Ash (at times) none of you can speak objectively when it comes to Chelsea. Agree to disagree.[/quote']

My comment was made out of frustration. We were playing poorly and we had a man wrongly sent off. Yes we've had numerous of decisions gone our way and although I get your point, any fan from any club would purely focus on what's gone against their way instead of what's gone their way.

I, as well as others, have been critical on this forum about our club, so I have no idea what you're on about. For example, we've been critical about the treatment of Mata and De Bruyne, sending Lukaku off on loan, Ramires and Oscar diving - just to name a few.

So we have drawn PSG in the quarter finals.

Them, Atletico & Utd were the three I would want pre-draw so I'll take it.

The bookies can't split us but most people on the CL thread are going for PSG.

Thiago Silva, Matuidi, Lucas, Ibra - wont be easy but excited about it.

Away first which is huge.

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Matic, Luiz; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o

Subs: Schwarzer, Kalas, Mikel, Lampard, Salah, Ba, Torres

Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Rosicky, Cazorla, Podolski; Giroud

Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Kallstrom, Sanogo, Gnabry

Happy with the starting line-up, COYB!