Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Thought it might be better to ask what on earth's going on in here rather than in the Arsenal thread..?

I'm not watching the game

Cech saves well from Giroud.

Eto'o scores with a lovely left foot finish.

Schurrle scores 2 mins later.

Etoo hamstring injury, subbed off for Torres.

Hazard shoots, Ox saves with his hand, ref gets confused and sends Gibbs off - Ox tells ref it was him.

Hazard scores penalty.

:D

Fair play you were top class today well the first ten minutes anyway on the counter attack you looked blistering. cantered through the rest of the match so I thought if you really stepped on it you might have got more than six.

I bet Mourinho enjoyed that with his personal stuff with Wenger however yet again he showed his lack of class by leaving before e final whistle and not shaking Wenger's hand.

you really can't be shocked why so many of us hate him, as a coach he is top class as a person he is a bell end.

Fair play you were top class today well the first ten minutes anyway on the counter attack you looked blistering. cantered through the rest of the match so I thought if you really stepped on it you might have got more than six.

I bet Mourinho enjoyed that with his personal stuff with Wenger however yet again he showed his lack of class by leaving before e final whistle and not shaking Wenger's hand.

you really can't be shocked why so many of us hate him' date=' as a coach he is top class as a person he is a bell end.[/b']

Wrong, outside of football everyone says he's a very nice person completely different from the football side of things. I still can't stand him though.

Wrong' date=' outside of football everyone says he's a very nice person completely different from the football side of things. I still can't stand him though.[/quote']

I am judging him as a football person and his lack of class and etiquette and respect for fellow individuals within the game is disgusting at times.

I am sure he probably is a nice person away from football but we don't know him so you judge him on the actions you see in the sphere he works in.

Top class coach arguably the worlds best but a bell end :)