Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Liability in defense? Suiting our profile then...

In all seriousness though' date=' Martinez, Dante, Boateng and Luiz is a defense I can live with.[/quote']

Read somewhere that Badstuber was promised no CB's will be signed in summer in order to keep him motivated to return by the start of next season.

Yep pending an appeal' date=' which like I said scuppers my thought process!

He is far better as a CM but is still a liability & I don't think Mourinho trusts in him either.[/quote']

Any team willing to pay 40 million for him will be absolutely mugged by you lot.

Expecting us to line up like this tonight;

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Luiz - Lampard

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o/Torres

Hoping big time that Eto'o is fit, if not Torres should lead the line, at least he will try to run the channels.

Apart from the game itself we don't have anything to lose, we should never be written off but this is a pretty tough task, but we made the same comeback vs Cavani and Lavezzi before, maybe we can do it again. Either way I'll take a win to restore some pride and at a minimum go out with our heads held high.

Expecting us to line up like this tonight;

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Luiz - Lampard

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o/Torres

Hoping big time that Eto'o is fit' date=' if not Torres should lead the line, at least he will try to run the channels.

Apart from the game itself we don't have anything to lose, we should never be written off but this is a pretty tough task, but we made the same comeback vs Cavani and Lavezzi before, maybe we can do it again. Either way I'll take a win to restore some pride and at a minimum go out with our heads held high.[/quote']

I was very confident of your hopes of top 4 but was shocked with the result but I somehow can't bet against Mou.He's the Wildcard you've got and the thing that places you above others.Eto'o starts and you've got a real chance of progress

Well done lads, told you that you would progress no problem.

Unfortunately you just have that knack of getting things done, you ain't pretty to watch and TBH half the time you bore the pants off me as a viewer but nobody can doubt your determination, courage, desire and sheer will to win.

Well done.

Well done lads' date=' told you that you would progress no problem.

Unfortunately you just have that knack of getting things done, you ain't pretty to watch and TBH half the time you bore the pants off me as a viewer but nobody can doubt your determination, courage, desire and sheer will to win.

Well done.[/quote']

Few of those things I've got right :D

YOU CANT JUST BET AGAINST MOURINHO.

As much as I find Mourinho an anchor with a W up front, fair play to him for turning the deficit around and winning.

Chelsea were far the superior today and deserved to go through based on their performance. PSG have still a long, long way to go before they can challenge any big name in Europe.

Well done to you lot, didn't think youse would have it in you to turn around a 3.1 deficit.

I think youse showed character and class and deserved the win clearly. Mou has some how made another semi final in the CL and his trade mark celebration showed his excitement.

Don't think youse will win it but will def be there or there abouts at the end.