Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

6-0-Chelsea-Scoreboard-420x228.jpg

Not going to help you win the league' date=' is it?

It must concern you that a team with a VAG, i.e V.ermaelen. A.rteta. G.iroud, could have a better season then you by winning the Fa Cup and you winning sweet FA

[img']http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a8ufyj9UK58/UuFkj2qst0I/AAAAAAAAP6Q/KBzWBKe4s9Q/s1600/mr-burns-laughing.gif[/img]

Not going to help you win the league' date=' is it?

It must concern you that a team with a VAG, i.e V.ermaelen. A.rteta. G.iroud, could have a better season then you by winning the Fa Cup and you winning sweet FA

[img']http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a8ufyj9UK58/UuFkj2qst0I/AAAAAAAAP6Q/KBzWBKe4s9Q/s1600/mr-burns-laughing.gif[/img]

But we have a chance of winning the Champions League. That's better than winning the FA cup and the 4th placed trophy.

Today was a shocker. Well done Sunderland. They never gave up and like they did against City they came back and got all 3 points this time. Chelsea got a more important game vs madrid and it will be one hell of a tough game. Chelsea arent in the best of form and i think really they are out of the race for the title. Mourinho i think will go weaker against pool between the ucl games.

But we have better chance of beating Hull then you do Atletico. You won't win it' date=' especially after today, You can fluke the CL once, you won't do it twice.[/quote']

what in gods name makes you think Chelsea fluked the UCL. You have to be crazy. to win an entire competition on a fluke. get your head out of your backside.

what in gods name makes you think Chelsea fluked the UCL. You have to be crazy. to win an entire competition on a fluke. get your head out of your backside.

Watch the final again, watch the tie against Barca again, they were outplayed by Benfica and Napoli as well. It was a horrendous fluke.

Today was a shocker. Well done Sunderland. They never gave up and like they did against City they came back and got all 3 points this time. Chelsea got a more important game vs madrid and it will be one hell of a tough game. Chelsea arent in the best of form and i think really they are out of the race for the title. Mourinho i think will go weaker against pool between the ucl games.

I'd say it will be the other way round. A more retained CFC squad against Atl├ętico and a full-strength squad against Liverpool.

Watch the final again' date=' watch the tie against Barca again, they were outplayed by Benfica and Napoli as well. It was a horrendous fluke.[/quote']

We won and it was exciting. As far as I care all the Farcelonas can keep 99% of the possession and outshoot us 99-1 and I don't care as long as we win..

Watch the final again' date=' watch the tie against Barca again, they were outplayed by Benfica and Napoli as well. It was a horrendous fluke.[/quote']

We weren't outplayed by Benfica nor were we by Napoli, whom we beat 4-1 at home.

Another dissapointing display, I don't know where the fight and strength we show in the CL goes...