• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Sunderland 1-3 Chelsea :D

We played them off the park in every way. B)

Deco was fantastic. His all round play was brilliant tonight.

I was also very impressed with Ballack had a good game, and Lamps seemed like he fitted in a bit better into the diamond formation tonight.

Very happy with that. :D

P.S Lets try keep this thread alive and kicking like the Newcastle, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool ones are :)

Lamps seemed like he fitted in a bit better into the diamond formation tonight.[/b]

Frank played on the left side of midfield which suited him unlike against Hull where he played as a AM. When Malouda came on, he went to the right.

Chelsea looked liked they played 4-3-2-1 beacuse Kalou dropped into midfield then when Shevchenko and Sturridge, it was back to the diamond. If Deco can maintain his form, then he will be Chelsea's key player because Lamps can't play as a AM. So, we have to rely heavily on Deco. A great game from Chelsea espically in the 2nd half.

I wonder where will Yuri play when he's fit. :confused:

Anyway transfer news - Pizarro is set to join Werder Breman.

;716814']Frank played on the left side of midfield which suited him unlike against Hull where he played as a AM. When Malouda came on' date=' he went to the right.

Chelsea looked liked they played 4-3-2-1 beacuse Kalou dropped into midfield then when Shevchenko and Sturridge, it was back to the diamond. If Deco can maintain his form, then he will be Chelsea's key player because Lamps can't play as a AM. So, we have to rely heavily on Deco. A great game from Chelsea espically in the 2nd half.

I wonder where will Yuri play when he's fit. :confused:

Anyway transfer news - Pizarro is set to join Werder Breman.[/quote']

My starting team for Fulham would be:

| Cech |

| Bosingwa | Carvalho | Terry © | A.Cole |

| Essien |

| Ballack | Lampard |

| Deco |

| Anelka | Drogba |

Can't really decide between anelka or kalou because kalou played well tonight. Anyway obviously with Lampard and Ballack its not like rm or lm its cm and they just roam around.

Deco definately deserves to start he was fantastic tonight. We have a very strong squad all round.

And to answer your question about Zhirkov he'd just play where ive put ballack and do what malouda did against Hull and Man Utd.. but Ancelotti might change his tactics to compenstate for what type of players we have.. :o

Other tranfer news - Nemanja Matic joins on a four-year contract.. I fully expect him to be loaned out to FC Twente or PSV (our feeder clubs) to gain experience much like Stoch is atm :D

Delighted with the win because it puts us top albeit for a day at least.

Great performance from Deco in particular. No wingers today and it would start to be a selection headache, what with Deco back to his best and where do the wide players fit in? Still anything is better than that accursed 4-5-1.

P.S Lets try keep this thread alive and kicking like the Newcastle' date=' Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool ones are :)[/b']

And yes let's keep this forum alive;).

Delighted with the win because it puts us top albeit for a day at least.

Great performance from Deco in particular. No wingers today and it would start to be a selection headache' date=' what with Deco back to his best and where do the wide players fit in? [b']Still anything is better than that accursed 4-5-1.[/b]

Thats the system that won us the title. The lads seem to be settling to the diamond formation.. and do you really need wingers when Bossy and Cole play so wide? :confused:

Anyway, thats why Ancelotti's the manager, we'll let him deal with that :P

I'm a bit worried' date=' who do we play out of:

Deco

Lampard

Essien

Mikel

Ballack

Cole

Malouda

Zhirkov?

Cole is training again and I'm guessing Zhirkov will be back in less than a month.[/quote']

Surely that can only be a good thing, you have to have Lamps and Essien then its thats where Ancelotti's job starts. :P

I like having Ballack and Deco (more Deco).. but Joey Cole is class.. thats up to Ancelotti and thats why hes the manager :D

Anyone got any transfer gossip? :)

Anyone got any transfer gossip? :)

Heard that Aguero might come to Chelsea. :)

Sheva will be loaned out...again' date=' but this time to Fenerbache.

Deco will not be sold. :D

[url']http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/6053713/Chelsea-will-not-sell-Deco-insists-Carlo-Ancelotti.html[/url]

I was on Aftonbladet's website and i was on the live transfer updates and i found this:

17th August:

19.34 - Chelsea will not forget about buying Franck Ribery. Roma's Philippe Mexes has no plans to move to London. (I read a article on goal.com and it said that Chelsea will offer Carvalho plus cash for Mexes. :rolleyes: What a load of ****)

15.44 - Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti wants to be reunited with Clarence Seedorf.

06.58 - Bayern Munich's Frank Ribery will be going nowhere he said.

Guest King Kolo

Hunty these are the rumours.

Bramble to Chelsea for 6Mil

Alan Lee to Chelsea for 12 Mil

Drogba to Crystal Palace for 250k

Lampard to Crystal Palace for free.

And my Brothers Uncle's Nephew's Grandson's Friend Uncles wife's Uncle's Sister's Friend's Brother's Mate's Brother told me a rumour... Oh No I forgot the rumour! :D