• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Just a tad' date=' he'd be better off going to Spain first and then into the Prem[/quote']

Totally agree. Can't see a little Brazilian teenager being cut out for the Premiership just yet, he would no way be able to cope with players like Vidic, Shawcross and defenders like that clattering into him. Spain would obviously suit his game more, but if he's as good as people say he should be able to cope with anything that comes his way. :P

Just a tad' date=' he'd be better off going to Spain first and then into the Prem[/quote']
Totally agree. Can't see a little Brazilian teenager being cut out for the Premiership just yet' date=' he would no way be able to cope with players like Vidic, Shawcross and defenders like that clattering into him. Spain would obviously suit his game more, but if he's as good as people say he should be able to cope with anything that comes his way. :P[/quote']

Hunty hit the nail on the head there.

Well maybe Santos are going to want to use prospects like him to help generate the funds to guarentee their future, so it doesn't surprise me they want a high price for him. The problem with him going to Spain would then be he'd cost even more to bring to England (if he did great there), as if he scored bagfuls in Spain then you might be looking at the type of money for him only City would pay. Maybe you've just gotta accept that nowadays that's the sort of fees clubs have to pay for young players.

I'd say Neymar is possibly a better prospect than Balotelli and Inter want around 35 million euroes for him.

Glad to see that the Drogba to City rumours have been stamped out.

Neymar for £17-25 Million is a little bit too much' date=' don't ye think?[/quote']

i knew the 25m offer would be rejected.. neymar is on the same boat as ganso both of them will only go for 40m each...

lyon bidded 20m for ganso and santos came out and said no lower than 40m.

i knew the 25m offer would be rejected.. neymar is on the same boat as ganso both of them will only go for 40m each...

I read somewhere that Neymar has a minimum release clause of around £28million.

By my reckoning that would make it the 5th most expensive transfer of all time. Do you realy think the pair will be more expensive than David villa, more expensive than Luis Figo (when he was in his prime), more than Buffon, Crespo, Vieri when they were at their best. Can't see it personally and I would have to question the sanity of any team willing to pay that much regardless of how good they are perceived to be.

By my reckoning that would make it the 5th most expensive transfer of all time. Do you realy think the pair will be more expensive than David villa' date=' more expensive than Luis Figo (when he was in his prime), more than Buffon, Crespo, Vieri when they were at their best. Can't see it personally and I would have to question the sanity of any team willing to pay that much regardless of how good they are perceived to be.[/quote']

real madrid.. neymar will probably end up there also i didnt say they will leave for that much i said the club will only let them leave for that much

Santos are saying they have a minimum buyout clause of £29m on Neymar and his agent is saying our bid of £17.1m isn't going to be enough, but has also said that if Neymar wants to join Chelsea he will, as his future is in his hands now. Even if we don't meet the minimum fee apparently he could still come to us, because the agent says "If Neymar wants to join Chelsea, we will make it happen".

I'm interested to see how good this guy really is. Also, we have apparently bid £20m for Ramires according to the Daily Mail, this would really make sense as we do need another creative midfielder and a player of his type in our starting line-up, along with another striker.. so I wouldn't be surprised if we signed Ramires.

Santos are saying they have a minimum buyout clause of £29m on Neymar and his agent is saying our bid of £17.1m isn't going to be enough' date=' but has also said that if Neymar wants to join Chelsea he will, as his future is in his hands now. Even if we don't meet the minimum fee apparently he could still come to us, because the agent says "If Neymar wants to join Chelsea, we will make it happen".

I'm interested to see how good this guy really is. Also, we have apparently bid £20m for Ramires according to the Daily Mail, this would really make sense as we do need another creative midfielder and a player of his type in our starting line-up, along with another striker.. so I wouldn't be surprised if we signed Ramires.[/quote']

Great 2 deals if they will be completed:)

As you said we need anothor creative mifielder and Ramires is good enough but you still need anothor good players in all postions.

Great 2 deals if they will be completed:)

As you said we need anothor creative mifielder and Ramires is good enough but you still need anothor good players in all postions.

We don't desperately need Neymar, but a player like Ramires is a definite must imo. And what do you mean we need good players in all positions still? :confused::rolleyes:

I mean we need good players to be the cover for the starter player like Lampard and Terry:)

Hm. We do, it's not like SM.. players don't get injured every week and you don't need two players for cover in every position. But I don't think we need to do loads of deals, we've got adequate players already. Get a creative type of midfielder in the central area (Ramires, Milner) and another striker to partner Drog (Aguero hopefully) but don't think we'll get him anymore, or Torres, I think it'll be someone more low key, so may the two Brazilians Neymar and Ramires.

Continuing from the arabs thread

Milner imo is good enough for the role you had marked for him in the 2nd formation. He hasn't got the deftness or the vision to feed the strikers. Mikel is rubbish. I was disappointed when he moved to you but quite glad now we got 13m for such garbage:D

On Ramires, I am not too sure as I don't know much about him but he does not look like a creative midfielder to me. More like someone who keeps the ball moving sort of CM. VDV should be quite cheap and twice the player Milner is. Ozil is obviously on a different planet to Milner.

Continuing from the arabs thread

Milner imo is good enough for the role you had marked for him in the 2nd formation. He hasn't got the deftness or the vision to feed the strikers. Mikel is rubbish. I was disappointed when he moved to you but quite glad now we got 13m for such garbage:D

On Ramires' date=' I am not too sure as I don't know much about him but he does not look like a creative midfielder to me. More like someone who keeps the ball moving sort of CM. VDV should be quite cheap and twice the player Milner is. Ozil is obviously on a different planet to Milner.[/quote']

Ozil would be a dream tbh. If we got him that would be sorted, maybe Ballack could put in a word for us and tell him to go to Chelsea :D

I'm just a little annoyed with Ancelotti atm, because he has given a couple of little indications that their might not be anymore signings this summer. There bloody better be! We need another striker, I hate Anelka. :rolleyes:

Although this is what I'm thinking Ancelotti is going to do next season, considering the 4-3-3 formation worked well...

Mikel

Lampard -- Essien

Benayoun ---------- Malouda

Drogba

I wouldn't mind having Benayoun in there as I think he's a very good tricky player and can obviously do the business in the Prem. But ideally this is what I'd like...

Essien

Lampard -- Ramires/Hamsik?

Benayoun/Aguero? ---------- Malouda

Drogba

I wouldn't mind something like that. Get Mikel out, and get Essien doing what he does best. Then have Lampard with the free role, then maybe someone like Ramires who will be get back and forward a lot but can still offer something going forward as he's pretty good with the ball. Also, I know Aguero is a striker, but if we did get him I'm sure Carlo would probably change something to maybe a 4-4-2 with Essien Lampard ??? and Malouda.

Gael Kakuta is currently playing in the EURO U19's Championship. In France's first game where they won 4-1, Kakuta scored the opening goal, very good finish and approach play. I hope he gets more game time this season!

First goal is Kakuta scoring.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsrDjwbfo14&feature=player_embedded

Gael Kakuta is currently playing in the EURO U19's Championship. In France's first game where they won 4-1' date=' Kakuta scored the opening goal, very good finish and approach play. I hope he gets more game time this season!

First goal is Kakuta scoring.. :)

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsrDjwbfo14&feature=player_embedded[/url]

ye i watched the game he was amazing , his goal was good put it through defenders legs lol then good finish , he's a great Am

We don't need Rameires, though i wouldn't mind if he joined.

Chelsea will line up, in 'the christmas tree shape'

Cech

Ivanovic Alex Terry A.Cole

Lampard Essien Malouda

Anelka Zhirkov

Drogba

Is how i'd like them to line up, I'd love for Ganso to sign for us, he looks like a fantastic young talent. I'd also love for Neymar to sign, as well as Lukaku on a loan back basis. I don't think we need any major arrivals this summer, i'd rather stick with what we have and give the youngsters more of a chance.

I'd also like to see Zhirkov take over Kalou's place, he could really make a big difference for us next season.

Btw, where can i watch the under 19's?