Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I'd say the "Christmas Tree" personally but not like that

Cech*

Ivanovic Alex* Terry A.Cole

Lampard Essien Mikel

Anelka Malouda

Drogba*

* - Currently injured

I do expect at least two signings though by the end of the transfer window' date=' i'd say a centre-midfield (Ozil maybe) after loosing Deco & Ballack and a forward for a bit of cover if Drogba/Anelka get injured.[/quote']

Mate, Now Drogba is Injured!!! He will miss community shield and WBA!

Chelsea 1-5 Wycombe:eek:

Your guns can't be that good lol

Well they won the FA Youth Cup so must be better than everyone else has to offer. :rolleyes:

Plus they were all like 16/17 playing against fully grown men and that..

We could miss out on Ramires because apparently his agent part owns him (infamous for the Tevez, Mascherano fiasco) and the PL ain't too keen on such going ons. I have heard another rumour from another (pretty unreliable) source that he has signed on a 4 year 20m deal.

We could miss out on Ramires because apparently his agent part owns him (infamous for the Tevez' date=' Mascherano fiasco) and the PL ain't too keen on such going ons. I have heard another rumour from another (pretty unreliable) source that he has signed on a 4 year 20m deal.[/quote']

Yeah, after the whole Tevez saga they brought in some rule I was reading - so that would stop the deal from happening if he's owned by a third party. :rolleyes:

We could miss out on Ramires because apparently his agent part owns him (infamous for the Tevez' date=' Mascherano fiasco) and the PL ain't too keen on such going ons. I have heard another rumour from another (pretty unreliable) source that he has signed on a 4 year 20m deal.[/quote']

Not to mention Neymar-Santos wont give him up

Starting line-up vs Frankfurt today:

Hilario

Paulo Ferreira

Jeffrey Bruma

John Terry

Ashley Cole

Yossi Benayoun

John Mikel Obi

Yury Zhirkov

Salomon Kalou

Nicolas Anelka

Florent Malouda

Lamps, Essien and Drog all on the bench. Supposidly Drogba was out for three weeks and will miss start of season and community shield, obviously not. :D

So very strong team out today - really looking forward to seeing Benayoun today :D Bruma playing alongside Terry will also be great for him and good experience. Good to see Ancelotti starting Cole after all these rumours! :rolleyes:

We're gunna tear these Germans up!

Starting line-up vs Frankfurt today:

Hilario - Better than turnball IMO

Paulo Ferreira - Good Crosser

Jeffrey Bruma - Nice' date=' Young Defender

John Terry - JT !

Ashley Cole - Best LB in the World!

Yossi Benayoun- Cant Wait to see

John Mikel Obi - Tall and Strong!

Yury Zhirkov - Runs like theres not tommorow

Salomon Kalou - Good Control

Nicolas Anelka - Pace!

Florent Malouda - Lovely ATM!

Lamps, Essien and Drog all on the bench. [b']Supposidly Drogba was out for three weeks and will miss start of season and community shield[/b], obviously not. :D

So very strong team out today - really looking forward to seeing Benayoun today :D Bruma playing alongside Terry will also be great for him and good experience. Good to see Ancelotti starting Cole after all these rumours! :rolleyes:

We're gunna tear these Germans up!

Nice team :), and i also though that he was out oh well thats brill :) . Glad Cole's put the rumours behind him after all this Paper Speculation

Wow. This pre-season has been full of dodgy keeping mistakes from us, and heres another one from the blundering Hilario. Tries to dribble around the striker gets tackled, they score! :rolleyes:

Wow. This pre-season has been full of dodgy keeping mistakes from us' date=' and heres another one from the blundering Hilario. Tries to dribble around the striker gets tackled, they score! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Our Bloody keepers! :rolleyes:

Cech is fine. It's Turnball and Hilario I worry about' date=' although Hilario has redeemed himself making some very nice saves![/quote']

Where you watchin it? and cech is brill now