Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

He's only brought Drogba back cos he's worried about Arsenal. Signs Fabregas' date=' tries to scupper any deal for Khedira, brings back our chief nemesis of the last decade. Yes, it all makes sense. Mourinho is bricking it.

Lukaku needs to get his arse out of Chelsea. It's a graveyard for young talent. Tis a good job for Jose that he never had a young Cesc in 2004. He'd be at Barnet now if he was a Chav rather then at Arsenal. Frankly, your club sickens me.

That's my bizarre post for this month.[/quote']

See you in seven days.

Well Drogba is back, probably playing for a year and then moving to management.

What that means for Lukaku I don't particularly care, since guys like him are replaceable - a club icon like Drogba isn't. I'd like for Lukaku to do well and leave a legacy but in the end it just doesn't matter that much.

Just excited to have Drogba back :D

Well Drogba is back' date=' probably playing for a year and then moving to management.

What that means for Lukaku I don't particularly care, since guys like him are replaceable - a club icon like Drogba isn't. I'd like for Lukaku to do well and leave a legacy but in the end it just doesn't matter that much.

Just excited to have Drogba back :D[/quote']

Much easier to replace a 36 year old who's well past his best than a 21 year old with a 1 in 2 record at clubs that have given him an opportunity.

Heart clouding the head methinks.

Much easier to replace a 36 year old who's well past his best than a 21 year old with a 1 in 2 record at clubs that have given him an opportunity.

Heart clouding the head methinks.

Sure, from a business standpoint it's true.

But football is all about emotions so I'm happy to have the heart cloud the head in this matter :D

Sure' date=' from a business standpoint it's true.

But football is all about emotions so I'm happy to have the heart cloud the head in this matter :D[/quote']

It used to be. Now, football is definitely business.

Losing a talent like Lukaku to get a probable squib of a return from an aging Drogba would be very very silly.

It used to be. Now' date=' football is definitely business.

Losing a talent like Lukaku to get a probable squib of a return from an aging Drogba would be very very silly.[/quote']

For me as a fan I'd rather focus on the emotional side.

I mean after all, football is about a bunch of grown men kicking a ball, so I'd never take it too seriously, just like all sports. But the emotional journeys make it worthwhile to enjoy.

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-2-3-1 formation:

Delac; Azpilicueta, Cahill ©, Zouma, Luis; Fabregas, Matic; Salah, Boga, Brown; Costa

Subs: Cech, Ivanovic, Ake, Terry, Christensen, Chalobah, Van Ginkel, Romeu, Baker, Swift, Solanke, Bamford, Torres.

Kick off at 4:15pm BST.

Really excited to see both Costa and Fab start for the first time :).

2-1 in the end.

Poor first half, Fab didn't work as a DM and we were way too exposed. Much better second half until the raft of subs at 70 mins, we scored twice and should of had a third bar an incorrectly disallowed goal before the subs.

Really hope Fabregas starts the next game either in the 3 of a 4-3-3 or as the AM in a 4-2-3-1, the team had a much better balance to it once Van Ginkel was on the pitch and Fab was pushed further forward.

Costa scored a lovely goal as well, great ball from Febregas and Costa finished wonderfully.

2-1 in the end.

Poor first half' date=' Fab didn't work as a DM and we were way too exposed. Much better second half until the raft of subs at 70 mins, we scored twice and should of had a third bar an incorrectly disallowed goal before the subs.

Really hope Fabregas starts the next game either in the 3 of a 4-3-3 or as the AM in a 4-2-3-1, the team had a much better balance to it once Van Ginkel was on the pitch and Fab was pushed further forward.

Costa scored a lovely goal as well, great ball from Febregas and Costa finished wonderfully.[/quote']

Mhm. I'd like Oscar to be a regular though. Default starter unless in a disastrous form.

2-1 in the end.

Poor first half' date=' Fab didn't work as a DM and we were way too exposed. Much better second half until the raft of subs at 70 mins, we scored twice and should of had a third bar an incorrectly disallowed goal before the subs.

Costa scored a lovely goal as well, great ball from Febregas and Costa finished wonderfully.[/quote']

Van Ginkel could have quite the impact this year, I think Salah could too.

No matter how you see it Cesc assisting Costa is lovely to read :).

Matics keeping his place though right guys? jeez' date=' just blown money on the guy in game lol[/quote']

Matic should be no.1 DM unless he gets injured or we sign Busquets & Mascherno haha :P.

2-1 in the end.

Good to see Torres maintaining last season's form too.

XVtLxQXFEjI

Van Ginkel could have quite the impact this year' date=' I think Salah could too.

No matter how you see it Cesc assisting Costa is lovely to read :).[/quote']

Agreed, I'm convinced he would've played a huge part for us last season had it not been for his injury.

More than Andy Carroll ever did for Liverpool ;)

What's Andy Carroll got to do with Torres though??

Carroll barely played for Liverpool.

For the record though we got 18m of our 35m back (not to mention the 2m loan fee for the season he was on loan at West Ham) and we only paid his 70k a week wages for one year

Lets see if you get 3/5 of your money back on Torres transfer fee...;)

Somehow I think not :P

What's Andy Carroll got to do with Torres though??

Carroll barely played for Liverpool.

For the record though we got 18m of our 35m back (not to mention the 2m loan fee for the season he was on loan at West Ham) and we only paid his 70k a week wages for one year

Lets see if you get 3/5 of your money back on Torres transfer fee...;)

Somehow I think not :P

He was Torres' replacement.

£35m on Carroll is a lot more lollable than £50m on Torres, & £50m on Torres lollable. You can't come on here and say this stuff and expect people not to bring up Carroll - it's a human nature to compare, especially when they are actually connected.

I reckon we'd get £15m on a very good day with Leonardo Di Caprio from wolf of wallstreet being the negotiator lol.

He was Torres' replacement.

£35m on Carroll is a lot more lollable than £50m on Torres' date=' & £50m on Torres lollable. You can't come on here and say this stuff and expect people not to bring up Carroll - it's a human nature to compare, especially when they are actually connected.

I reckon we'd get £15m on a very good day with Leonardo Di Caprio from wolf of wallstreet being the negotiator lol.[/quote']

Carroll will in total have cost us about 16m all in all, Torres will have cost you by the end if his 5 year contract about 90-95m......providing he stays and you don't sell him, even if you sold him now it's 75m at least before the fee

I am pretty sure I know which one is more laughable....if your just talking value for money....:)

Not that this has anything to do with the original conversation with Bradford, he is paid to score goals not do back heels and it has been a spectacular failure, main,y his fault but the club ain't helped either.

Just heard Lukaku to Everton for £23million. Only stumbling block is Everton want to pay it over 3 years but Chelsea want more of the money up front.

Yeah I would be surprised if we accepted instalments over upfront.

News and snippets.

-Jose Mourinho desperate to sell Fernando Torres as Chelsea's squad exceeds foreign-player quota. The Stamford Bridge club may be forced to sell goalkeeper Petr Cech if they cannot find buyer for cut-price Spanish flop. Mikel leaving is also an option.

-Jose Mourinho has promised to deliver a bright future for the England national team and insists if three of his young talents at Chelsea don't make it, he will be to blame. The Blues boss has earmarked young talents Lewis Baker, Izzy Brown and Dominic Solanke as future England internationals, and is showing his faith in all three on tour across Europe with the first team. And with all three set to work with the senior players during the coming season, Mourinho is putting his neck on the line by promising FA Chairman Greg **** that all three will be full internationals in years to come.

-The teenagers Andreas Christensen and Nathan Ake will be part of the first-team squad, while Lewis Baker, Izzy Brown and Dominic Solanke will spend the season training with the seniors.

-Didier Drogba takes his original No 15 shirt at Chelsea as Jose Mourinho says: 'it's like he's been on holiday'. Striker takes vacant No 15 shirt after Mo Salah moves to No 17

-Mourinho personally called Luka Modric, who insisted he wants to stay in Madrid.

-Lavezzi could be set for Atletico Madrid, with Chelsea and Liverpool still interested.

Yeah I would be surprised if we accepted instalments over upfront.

News and snippets.

-Jose Mourinho desperate to sell Fernando Torres as Chelsea's squad exceeds foreign-player quota. The Stamford Bridge club may be forced to sell goalkeeper Petr Cech if they cannot find buyer for cut-price Spanish flop. Mikel leaving is also an option.

-Jose Mourinho has promised to deliver a bright future for the England national team and insists if three of his young talents at Chelsea don't make it' date=' he will be to blame. The Blues boss has earmarked young talents Lewis Baker, Izzy Brown and Dominic Solanke as future England internationals, and is showing his faith in all three on tour across Europe with the first team. And with all three set to work with the senior players during the coming season, Mourinho is putting his neck on the line by promising FA Chairman Greg **** that all three will be full internationals in years to come.

-The teenagers Andreas Christensen and Nathan Ake will be part of the first-team squad, while Lewis Baker, Izzy Brown and Dominic Solanke will spend the season training with the seniors.

-Didier Drogba takes his original No 15 shirt at Chelsea as Jose Mourinho says: 'it's like he's been on holiday'. Striker takes vacant No 15 shirt after Mo Salah moves to No 17

-Mourinho personally called Luka Modric, who insisted he wants to stay in Madrid.

-Lavezzi could be set for Atletico Madrid, with Chelsea and Liverpool still interested.[/quote']

I can see two strikers leaving and when it happens Bamford will be the third choice. In all Chelsea need to bring up some home grown players. What i dont get is that Lukaku is home grown and getting rid of him is a mistake