Oscar 2043 7%

Eden Hazard 2751 10%

Willian 897 3%

Andre Schurrle 1896 7%

Mo Salah 216 1%

Diego Costa 2739 10%

Didier Drogba 55 0%

Fernando Torres 65 0%

Zouma passed Ake, Torres still ahead of Drogba. Drogba's injury might have something to do with that.

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Far be it from me to say anything positive about the biggest peanut on the planet and it is the obvious decision to play Courtois but he still had to drop a man who he has depended on for ten years.

Courtois is the future for Chelsea and is already at a superb level, football can be tough at times but it is e right decision.

Shame for Petr but I don't think he is the kinda charachter to sit on the bench and he is miles to good for that, I would imagine there may be a few big clubs making some phone calls in the morning.

Far be it from me to say anything positive about the biggest peanut on the planet and it is the obvious decision to play Courtois but he still had to drop a man who he has depended on for ten years.

Courtois is the future for Chelsea and is already at a superb level' date=' football can be tough at times but it is e right decision.

Shame for Petr but I don't think he is the kinda charachter to sit on the bench and he is miles to good for that, I would imagine there may be a few big clubs making some phone calls in the morning.[/quote']

Really feel sorry for Petr, he had a few dodgy years after his injury but has been outstanding the last few seasons and imo is better than ever.

Courtois' the future as you said though and I would've made the same decision.

Interesting line up' date=' surprised Luis isn't starting.[/quote']

I'm not. I had a real feeling Jose would stick with last years back 4 for this game.

Poor defending for the Burnley goal but what a strike from Arfield.

So so happy Costa has scored this early on, beast.

Lovely third goal.

Out of the teams labelled as title contenders I hope they are not watching Chelsea tonight' date=' I know it is only the first game and it is only Burnley (no disrespect to them) but the football has been top draw.[/font']

Agree,but Burnley are working very hard,Chelsea playing with a good tempo and looking slick,but as you say,a long way to go.

This game shows me the will of champions. Of course City are clear favs going into the season but i have full belief in Chelsea in winning the title. Mourinho is the best in the world and they got a good goal scorer in Costa now. Fabregas will make people forget about Lampard.

For me the Champions league will be better for Chelsea because Matic can be used. Matic is that rock which will be the difference

This game shows me the will of champions. Of course City are clear favs going into the season but i have full belief in Chelsea in winning the title. Mourinho is the best in the world and they got a good goal scorer in Costa now. Fabregas will make people forget about Lampard.

For me the Champions league will be better for Chelsea because Matic can be used. Matic is that rock which will be the difference

Umm.. Chelsea are the favourites for many this season pal not Man City