Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

This game shows me the will of champions. Of course City are clear favs going into the season but i have full belief in Chelsea in winning the title. Mourinho is the best in the world and they got a good goal scorer in Costa now. Fabregas will make people forget about Lampard.

For me the Champions league will be better for Chelsea because Matic can be used. Matic is that rock which will be the difference

This game shows me the will of champions. Of course City are clear favs going into the season but i have full belief in Chelsea in winning the title. Mourinho is the best in the world and they got a good goal scorer in Costa now. Fabregas will make people forget about Lampard.

For me the Champions league will be better for Chelsea because Matic can be used. Matic is that rock which will be the difference

Umm.. Chelsea are the favourites for many this season pal not Man City

City are champs thus are favs. Chelsea arent underdogs but its Citys to lose

So on this basis Man Utd should have been favourites last season right? I think I will stick to the bookies odds on who are favourites rather than the basis that the previous seasons champions should be installed as favourites.

How on earth can it be City's to lose? An extremely bold statement only one game into the season.

City are champs thus are favs. Chelsea arent underdogs but its Citys to lose

Yeah Atletico Madrid are favourites for La Liga too y'know.

What a ridiculous assumption.

Chelsea are my favourites this season. They were last year but dropped so many points at similar games to last nights. Can't see that happening again.

Chelsea are my favourites this season. They were last year but dropped so many points at similar games to last nights. Can't see that happening again.

Fully agree.

Think it will be very close between City and Chelsea.A lot could depend on which team keeps their key players fit etc.Still think City have more options of quality upfront.

Think it will be very close between City and Chelsea.A lot could depend on which team keeps their key players fit etc.Still think City have more options of quality upfront.

Chelsea will win easily....!!!!!!!! WITH THAT GK Difficult to lose the Premier..!! I Hope They win the Champions League...

I hope for his best Cech leaves. It's understandable Courtois get the nod,but it'll be a shame world class keeper like Cech must sit on the bench for most games. But then again,which big club need good GK right now? Most big clubs in England got enough. Barcelona,Madrid and Atletico are already buying enough GK,Juve still got Buffon,Milan just signed Diego Lopez,Bayern has enough GK already. Napoli maybe? Competing in Liverpool with Mignolet? Monaco perhaps?

I hope for his best Cech leaves. It's understandable Courtois get the nod' date='but it'll be a shame world class keeper like Cech must sit on the bench for most games. But then again,which big club need good GK right now? Most big clubs in England got enough. Barcelona,Madrid and Atletico are already buying enough GK,Juve still got Buffon,Milan just signed Diego Lopez,Bayern has enough GK already. Napoli maybe? Competing in Liverpool with Mignolet? Monaco perhaps?[/quote']

Paris St Germain.

I hope for Chelsea's best Cech stays and retires here and then comes back and takes a job within the club's system :D

Though I wouldn't mind too much if he decided to leave for a few years to play as #1 somewhere. As long as he comes back eventually :)

So on this basis Man Utd should have been favourites last season right? I think I will stick to the bookies odds on who are favourites rather than the basis that the previous seasons champions should be installed as favourites.

How on earth can it be City's to lose? An extremely bold statement only one game into the season.

Its the same group of players who just won the title and added players. They have the confidence and the experience whereas Chelsea dont with so many new stars.

Of course united were favs last season as they took it by strom but failed. Dont make an arguement over this as reality is the previous winner is always favs. Why wouldnt they be. City got the best team and depth by a stretch.

Thanks to @ashcoley3 and @stanpetrov for nominating me for the #ALSIceBucketChallenge I nominate #Mikel #Lamps #Rafa It's for a great cause and I will also be donating.Good luck to everyone. JT

Looool Terry on the third name :D

Would pay money to see the fat Spanish waiter get a bucket of cold water dumped on him :D

Its the same group of players who just won the title and added players. They have the confidence and the experience whereas Chelsea dont with so many new stars.

Of course united were favs last season as they took it by strom but failed. Dont make an arguement over this as reality is the previous winner is always favs. Why wouldnt they be. City got the best team and depth by a stretch.

eddie-whaaa.gif

Now that would be funny up there with Weird Al nominating Obama' date=' the Pope and Dalai Lama.[/quote']

Did you see who C. Ronaldo nominated? Beyonce, J.Lo, and Lil Wayne. Lol :D

Also, obligatory fat spanish waiter moment :D

FH8kvQnT-4g

The problem with what you are arguing is that it is a fact Chelsea are favourites for the league, before and after the first round of games.

Chelsea 6/4

Man City 5/2

Arsenal 11/2

Man United is not favourite for last season and Atletico won't be favourite for La Liga this season. Your argument is invalid

The whole City/Chelsea favorites point is pretty trivial to begin with.

In all honesty both clubs are top-2 in most people's books, and whatever differences there are between the two, they're pretty marginal at this point of the season.

i did' date=' but too be honest i wouldnt mind seeing Beyonce or J.Lo soaked :D

[center']071911_jennifer_lopez_sexy_001_110719190520111122090107.jpeg?w=600[/center]

Cris is probably the only guy in football who can request that and have a decent chance to see those babes follow through :D

Him and Becks probably haha

SandyRevolvingAquaticleech.gif

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You found an imagegif. I only had a link.