Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

That's one of the most ridiculous refereeing decisions I've ever seen.

If you're talking bout Azpi's challenge, slid in miles late with studs up, pretty standard red card to me. As for Delaney, what a moron, picked a fight with the ref and then gets himself booked twice for stupid things, luckily for us.

Everyone needs to calm down or the game might be abandoned for too many sendings off :o.

If you're talking bout Azpi's challenge' date=' slid in miles late with studs up, pretty standard red card to me. As for Delaney, what a moron, picked a fight with the ref and then gets himself booked twice for stupid things, luckily for us.

Everyone needs to calm down or the game might be abandoned for too many sendings off :o.[/quote']

Neither team can complain about the ref.Impressed with the spirit of Palace.Chelsea have pplayed well at times

Neither team can complain about the ref.Impressed with the spirit of Palace.Chelsea have pplayed well at times

I think he's done well. Let the little niggling ones go and the ones he's called have been stupidity on the players part. Palace have been great, Campbell and Bolasie terrorising Cahill and Jedinak breaking up a lot in midfield.

That's one of the most ridiculous refereeing decisions I've ever seen.

One of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen.

No disrespect but honestly your level of bias and defending the indefensible is quite spectacular, how can you defend that?

When even Keith admits it you know it must be clear!! ;)

Impressed by dreamers posts a very welcome addition to the forum

We have three games this week and one of them will be against Man U' date='who are not involved in europe[/b']...

That would be the major factor for giving Costa a break. Player looked tired to me in the first half from the international matches.

Cesar had to go' date='stupid two footed challenge.. Anyway this is a real London derby,it has everything![/quote']
If you're talking bout Azpi's challenge' date=' slid in miles late with studs up, pretty standard red card to me. As for Delaney, what a moron, picked a fight with the ref and then gets himself booked twice for stupid things, luckily for us.

Everyone needs to calm down or the game might be abandoned for too many sendings off :o.[/quote']

One of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen.

No disrespect but honestly your level of bias and defending the indefensible is quite spectacular' date=' how can you defend that?

When even Keith admits it you know it must be clear!! ;)

Impressed by dreamers posts a very welcome addition to the forum[/quote']

Watched it again and still don't think it was a red: Not only was it not a two footed challenge but it wasn't a high tackle either, Azpilicueta's foot makes contact with the C Palace player's foot and not his leg.

I don't dispute that it was a bad foul, it just should have been a yellow.

WDuPKqaUAyM

Watched it again and still don't think it was a red: Not only was it not a two footed challenge but it wasn't a high tackle either' date=' Azpilicueta's foot makes contact with the C Palace player's foot and not his leg.

I don't dispute that it was a bad foul, it just should have been a yellow.

[center']

WDuPKqaUAyM

[/center]

It's quite clearly a red card offence. Although there probably isn't any malicious intent on Azpilicueta's behalf his challenge is reckless and excessive. He could of quite easily damaged the ankle ligaments of Jedinak if not snapped his ankle.

It doesn't have to be two footed or high to be a red card, it has to be deemed a tackle that has excessive force and uncontrolled.

Ake with a sublime pass to Hazard, took it superbly and tucked it away.

It may only be Maribor (no disrespect intended) but I have really enjoyed the performance tonight.

Think (& hoping) taking Remy off was just a precaution, with Drogba getting some much needed game time. I reckon Diego Costa will be back for the Utd game, which this has been a nice warm up for.

Ake with a sublime pass to Hazard' date=' took it superbly and tucked it away.

It may only be Maribor (no disrespect intended) but I have really enjoyed the performance tonight.

Think (& hoping) taking Remy off was just a precaution, with Drogba getting some much needed game time. I reckon Diego Costa will be back for the Utd game, which this has been a nice warm up for.[/quote']

Goin injury for Remy,I honestly don't understand how Costa has had a hamstring problem since the end of last season without being fixed.. Excellent display last night could have being a lotr more.Ake is very comfortable on the ball and isn't fazed like a lot of kids can be.Out of all our youth players,he will be make it at Chelsea for sure.Along with Hazard,Willian,Luis and Matic were excellent last night.

Oscar is such a beast

http://vimeo.com/108260207

That's why people who know nothing about football don't rate Oscar - they don't understand his importance to the team.

He's the prefect example of the modern player. I've said this a few times before: the lad has plenty of talent, but often sacrifices the creative part of the game, in order to contribute tactically/defensively. He's such a complete player.

That's why people who know nothing about football don't rate Oscar - they don't understand his importance to the team.

He's the prefect example of the modern player. I've said this a few times before: the lad has plenty of talent' date=' but often sacrifices the creative part of the game, in order to contribute tactically/defensively. He's such a complete player.[/quote']

Talented, but willing to play for the team first. A rare quality these days.