Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Schurrle has being terrible this season when he has got his chance!!

Schurrle has started 5 games for you and played a total of 430 minutes or something around that in PL.Scored 3,actually tell me how do you expect a player to put classy performances when he never gets his chance in more consecutive games?That's almost an impossible task for most of the players,even if they are world class or not.

De Bruyne been poor afterwards?Yeah?In what?200 minutes including that game?

Pal,your club is a joke for the young talents.They can't develop at Chelsea.You basically buy them hoping to make a profit of them or hoping for one out of 10 to turn out into a Courtois.You buy,even if you don't need them.All of them stagnated at Chelsea because they lacked game time and chances to prove theirselves.If Cech was a few years younger think it would've been the same story with Courtois too.

EDIT: This is a pointless discussion anyway.Everybody knows how Chelsea buys already anyway.

Schurrle has started 5 games for you and played a total of 430 minutes or something around that in PL.Scored 3' date='actually tell me how do you expect a player to put classy performances when he never gets his chance in more consecutive games?That's almost an impossible task for most of the players,even if they are world class or not.

De Bruyne been poor afterwards?Yeah?In what?200 minutes including that game?

Pal,your club is a joke for the young talents.They can't develop at Chelsea.You basically buy them hoping to make a profit of them or hoping for one out of 10 to turn out into a Courtois.You buy,even if you don't need them.All of them stagnated at Chelsea because they lacked game time and chances to prove theirselves.If Cech was a few years younger think it would've been the same story with Courtois too.[/quote']

Willian has played better than Schurrle,you are trolling in a big way here. Don't like Chelsea? Don't talk about them...

Correct me if im wrong but all Schurrles goals were tap ins after some amazing team play from his team mates.

Including one he robbed off Oscar who would have got a hat-trick! :D

But seriously,Schurrle has being terrible when used this season,his style does not fit with Chelsea good combination play,his control and passing is not deft enough.I think he is a useful player,but he doesn't fit into Chelsea's style of play..

Yey everytime you post here' date='you are having a go at Chelsea! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeah.I woke up this morning with this task.We're not allowed to post on here untill we don't praise Mourinho and chelsea?

EDIT: Nothing,apart from the fact that Schurrle stagnated at your club and been here for what?2 years when he could've been somewhere else and be a world class player already.

And has nothing to do with De Bruyne when you bought him,criticised him for not proving himself at your beloved club when he basically never got a chance.

And actually,it's more than that.It's not just about them,it's about all the youngsters you buy and loan out or keep them on the bench.

Yeah.I woke up this morning with this task.We're not allowed to post on here untill we don't praise Mourinho and chelsea?

Seriously what are you on about??:D

Schurrle is not good enough to get into our starting 11,and De Bruyne choice to leave after a few months,when he had competition from Oscar and Mata,end of story.

I think you meant spelling as A and O are pretty much in different places on the keyboard.Not trying to be smart' date='but Montella used to be an amazing player and he's a very good manager now so I think that he deserves at least to spell his name correctly.[/quote']

alan-partridge-shrug-o.gif

Keef, apologise to Roz for incorrectly spelling Nutella's surname.

De Bruyne never got a chance at Chelsea that's just reality really.

He was MOTM against Hull at the start of last season then in the second game didn't have a great match and from that point on he was unceremoniously dumped by Moaninho for whatever reason.

Reasons as to why are just speculation but any player it don't matter who you are needs to be given a run of games to prove themselves and patience shown young players will make mistakes and have bad games at times, but they need the faith of the manager.

De Bruyne never got a chance at Chelsea that's just reality really.

He was MOTM against Hull at the start of last season then in the second game didn't have a great match and from that point on he was unceremoniously dumped by Moaninho for whatever reason.

Reasons as to why are just speculation but any player it don't matter who you are needs to be given a run of games to prove themselves and patience shown young players will make mistakes and have bad games at times' date=' but they need the faith of the manager.[/quote']

Agree,but it can be difficult at the time we had Oscar and Mata battling for the same spot with De Bruyne,Oscar was outstanding at that point and De Bruyne left in January,as I said Oscar struggled after that and Mata was sold,so De Bruyne could have had his chance then

Never knew' date=' guess they could have taken further but he'd have ended up banned for longer i guess.[/quote']

Was defo fast tracked...

Anyway I'm not sure how I feel for the City game,win and we go 8 clear,draw and we are fine,but that is a dangerous game if we think a draw is fine in our heads(players),City will feel they have to go for it,thought we would win with them missing Yaya,but that Liverpool game was a tough game and went to extra time,we are missing Costa and possibly Fabregas and Ivan,so,we will have to see how it goes! :D

Courtois

Ivanovic-Zouma-Terry-Azpil

Ramires-Matic

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Remy

Aguero

Silva-Milner-Fernando-Fernandinho-Navas

Clichy-Demichelis-Kompany-Sagna

Hart

(Not sure about city formation)

That is a very workman-like midfield City have in the middle.Navas has been poor this season imo,I'm surprised Jose picked Remy,the rest of the team was expected though Ramires is not great in a two man midfield usually..

That is a very workman-like midfield City have in the middle.Navas has been poor this season imo' date='I'm surprised Jose picked Remy,the rest of the team was expected though Ramires is not great in a two man midfield usually..[/quote']

Silva will play in the middle behind Aguero with Milner on the wing, wouldn't say Silva was workmanlike ;)

Makes perfect sense for them to start both Fernando and Fernandinho as a base to let the front four play.

Main objective for City is not to lose, if they lose the title is over, draw they are still in it, win it and it gets interesting again.

Silva will play in the middle behind Aguero with Milner on the wing' date=' wouldn't say Silva was workmanlike ;)

Makes perfect sense for them to start both Fernando and Fernandinho as a base to let the front four play.

Main objective for City is not to lose, if they lose the title is over, draw they are still in it, win it and it gets interesting again.[/quote']

Oh yes that is true,just the way it was listed..

Silva is a fantastic player who has played very well lately.I honestly have no idea how this game will go.Its easier to predict a draw.