Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Our defence is awesome lately thank you.

Schurrle fee 22m according to most reputable sources' date=' probably a few million overpriced.

Personally not that sold on Cuadrado, not sure he will be any better for Chelsea similar type of player lot of pace but lacks intelligence and final product.[/quote']

Yeah but Schurrle is only 4 star skills and his dribbling stat isn't amazing for a winger. Besides it's way easier to have a 5 star skiller with 90+ pace to score sweaty goals... oh wait this is real life...

Still I imagine that the above isn't far from the heads of most Chelsea fans thoughts.

Cuadrado is a very good winger IMO I would have like to see him at United.

Our defence is awesome lately thank you.

Schurrle fee 22m according to most reputable sources' date=' probably a few million overpriced.

Personally not that sold on Cuadrado, not sure he will be any better for Chelsea similar type of player lot of pace but lacks intelligence and final product.[/quote']

Still hard to know how he will do,but he is a different type of player than Schurrle,he has better dribbling skills and gets to the byeline more...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Willian moved to the middle,Cuadrado right and Oscar dropped to the bench,although they will switch a bit more imo..

Still hard to know how he will do' date='but he is a different type of player than Schurrle,he has better dribbling skills and gets to the byeline more...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Willian moved to the middle,Cuadrado right and Oscar dropped to the bench,although they will switch a bit more imo..[/quote']

Time will tell personally I think Cuadrado is overhyped, half decent World Cup and got made out to be world class.

He ain't world class and he has been decidedly average for Fiorentina this season by all accounts, just think he is pretty similar to Schurrle lots of pace but lacks game intelligence and an end product.

Time will tell personally I think Cuadrado is overhyped' date=' half decent World Cup and got made out to be world class.

He ain't world class and he has been decidedly average for Fiorentina this season by all accounts, just think he is pretty similar to Schurrle lots of pace but lacks game intelligence and an end product.[/quote']

Well I never judge a player at World Cups,anyone as such can have a good World Cup or a bad World Cup,it is simply a case of wait and see,as a fan you have to trust your club at times,but the jury is out for sure.

Yeah but Schurrle is only 4 star skills and his dribbling stat isn't amazing for a winger. Besides it's way easier to have a 5 star skiller with 90+ pace to score sweaty goals... oh wait this is real life...

Still I imagine that the above isn't far from the heads of most Chelsea fans thoughts.

Cuadrado is a very good winger IMO I would have like to see him at United.

Still hard to know how he will do' date='but he is a different type of player than Schurrle,[b']he has better dribbling skills [/b]and gets to the byeline more...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Willian moved to the middle,Cuadrado right and Oscar dropped to the bench,although they will switch a bit more imo..

Haha, thanks Keith for proving my point! :P

How do you guys think Cuadrado will be used?

Will he share the RW spot with Willian or will the colombian be used as RB' date=' with Ivanovic moving at CB?[/quote']

Rotate for the AM positions not occupied by Hazard with Oscar/Willian?

We have enough games for all of them to get plenty of games.

Schurrle should've played more if he was actually better. We've lacked options this season since neither Schurrle nor Salah have convinced. Finally some healthy competition.

Actually pretty good deal for Chelsea to sell Schurrle for decent fee and replace him with Cuadrado. Cuadrado is excellent player,have been one of the best player in Serie A for few seasons even before the World Cup. He's the type of player which Chelsea currently don't have as neither Hazard or Willian is out and out winger. That means good competition for Oscar too now Hazard and Willian can play in centre

• 2 weeks later...

Get in Willian' date=' turning into a key player!

That is the most important goal of our season so far.[/quote']

Fully agree,we struggled for the most part,I actually think you get more from Willian in the centre as opposed to Oscar,great save from Cech at 0-0,we defo should have had an early pen.

Mr Supervisor' date=' check out the link where it clearly shows him biting.[/color']

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/index.html

Errr no it don't......

He didn't bite him but he should have been sent off for pushing his head into McCarthy face. Fair play to McCarthy for not making a meal out of it, it is only because he didn't that Ivanovic was not sent off.

Biting.....nah never happened.

Would have been wonderfully ironic if he had though, like the slowest turning in the Walking Dead ever....:P