Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Mr Supervisor' date=' check out the link where it clearly shows him biting.[/color']

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/index.html

Errr no it don't......

He didn't bite him but he should have been sent off for pushing his head into McCarthy face. Fair play to McCarthy for not making a meal out of it, it is only because he didn't that Ivanovic was not sent off.

Biting.....nah never happened.

Would have been wonderfully ironic if he had though, like the slowest turning in the Walking Dead ever....:P

Rejoice!!! :D:D:D

Chelsea have confirmed that Eden Hazard has signed a new five-and-a-half-year deal with the club.

The Belgian has finally put pen to paper on a contract that keeps him at Stamford Bridge until the summer of 2020 and ends speculation of a move to Paris Saint-Germain

If your excited now you will be even more excited now he hasn't signed till 2020 it's 2021 so you get even more money now when and if he leaves

I reckon he will move to Real Madrid in 2 or 3 years for over 100mill. But to sign the contract,he must have an idea of Chelsea summer plans.Terrific player,but also has a great attiude,gets fouled an awful lot because defenders just cannot get him!

I reckon he will move to Real Madrid in 2 or 3 years for over 100mill. But to sign the contract' date='he must have an idea of Chelsea summer plans.Terrific player,but also has a great attiude,gets fouled an awful lot because defenders just cannot get him![/quote']

Most fouls against and most dribbles in the prem this season...he probably will leave eventually and it will be for big money...he has everything in his locker to be one of the best

Most fouls against and most dribbles in the prem this season...he probably will leave eventually and it will be for big money...he has everything in his locker to be one of the best

and most chances created,he tends to attract 2 or 3 players,he will get even better,and I honestly think if/when he goes it will be for over 100mill euro anyway..

Sirigu' date=' Van De Wiel, Silva, Marquinhos, Maxwell, Luiz, Verratti, Matuidi, Lavezzi, Zlatan, Cavani.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Matic, Willian, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa.[/quote']

Strong line up there, good idea starting Willian. Might as well congratulate you now.

I don't think anybody played Costa perfectly at all, Chelsea never really attempted to attack and when they scored they were never likely to for the rest of the match. just your bog standard Chelsea away display in Europe.

I thought PSG were absolute pants TBH I fancy Chelsea will turn them over relatively easy, said they would win before the tie after seeing PSG quite a bit this season they really are IMO a fairly limited side no pace, no real guile and I don't care what anybody says Ibra is and always has been vastly overrated.

Mind you PSG should have had a blatant penalty for Ramires taking out Matuidi in the box off the ball, very similar to the one Eto got away with on Suarez last season.

Good result,but thought we could have pushed on when we went ahead,that said,you would have expected a response from PSG,I thought Verratti was top class in midfield.Thought Zouma should have played ahead of Cahill and Ramires offers very little.Although I think we are favorites to go through,the tie is far from over.Always difficult away at this stage against any team.Bayern drew 0-0 away to Shaktar tonight too.

Good result' date='but thought we could have pushed on when we went ahead,that said,you would have expected a response from PSG,I thought Verratti was top class in midfield.Thought Zouma should have played ahead of Cahill and Ramires offers very little.Although I think we are favorites to go through,the tie is far from over.Always difficult away at this stage against any team.Bayern drew 0-0 away to Shaktar tonight too.[/quote']

In what world was Verrati top class??

He was complete poo the only thing he did all evening was go around kicking people with the ball he was useless....