Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Barcalona...? B)

Nope' date=' Chelsea and I won't have it any other way as this is the Chelsea thread ;)

as of this thread we can all have a little chuckle to ourselves about United losing to Burnley :D

Jack Cork is poised to sign a new deal at Chelsea before being sent out on loan.

Chelsea are believed to be keen to tie down the highly-rated Cork to a new three-year deal to ward off interest from other Premier League clubs.

The 20-year-old is highly regarded by the Chelsea coaching staff and is tipped for a big future in the game having represented England at every level from Under 16 to Under 21.

Nope' date=' Chelsea and I won't have it any other way as this is the Chelsea thread ;)

as of this thread we can all have a little chuckle to ourselves about United losing to Burnley :D[/quote']

Defo agree about Utd, I'll concur and say Chelsea have the best midfield in the world. :rolleyes:

Chelsea Porto Atletico and APOEL.B).

Not easy but we got this in the bag if you ask me.

I do think we'll go through as top of the group, but its still a tricky group to get through if you ask me. :o

Porto away will be a hard game. Athletico are a good side. But I wouldn't be suprised if we only dropped points at The Dragao with us drawing with Porto tbh. :)

Ohhhh.. and JT wins European club defender of the year.. again! :D:D

Chelsea 3-0 Burnley

:D

I'm very happy with that. I was a bit nervous considering they turned over Everton and United. We are looking very very efficient and are dominating all of our games. We haven't let the other team get into the game, we are very strong, and we're starting to look like how we did under Mourinho. :P

I really do think this could be our year. We are looking very good. :)

(I hope I haven't spoke too soon :o)

Top for two more weeks, and not like with Gene Hackman without plan b. Not only do we have a plan b, but a c and maybe even d as well.

This time I think we are defiitely going all the way only top 4 without problems atm. Hope I haven't jinxed it like Hunty though:o.

Really bad news' date=' but tbh you guys have by far the strongest squad in the league so won't be affected that badly.[/quote']

but they will struggle this season because two of their most influential players will be at the african cup of nations, this will be two months without drogba and essien.

• 2 weeks later...