Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Ok then Ash :D...

No Matic' date='no Mikel at the weekend,do you reckon we will see a change of formation? Or Rammy and Fabregas as the middle two?[/quote']

haha just ribbing you Keith.

I think it will be Fabregas-Ramires even though I wouldn't be completely surprised to see Mikel miraculously return.

Mourinho could go completely left-field and stick Azpil there, he does love a utility type player.

No we also have eyes mate... ;)

Blimey are you still whining....

Lets end this and prove Mourinho for the absolute hypocritical bell end he is

You Tube Mikel's atrocious tackle on Arteta in 2013 which was nasty perhaps even worse than Barnes....

Then Youtube Mourinho's response to Arsene Wenger moaning about the tackle where Mourinho tells them to stop crying and Arteta should have just got up and got on with it, bad tackles happen it is a man's game and all that....

Total Hypocrite, Moaninho is about the most protected species on the planet...

He could go for any number of combinations

Courtois/Cech

Ivanovic--Cahill/Zouma--Terry--Azpil/Luis

Ramires--Fabregas/Azpil

Willian/Cuadrado--Fabregas/Oscar--Hazard

Costa

I would worry about the Rammy/Fabregas combo.Rammy needs a dm beside him at the best of times,his passing is very poor and not positionally great,so it is a concern.I don't think Mikel is great over a consistent run,but I would prefer him to play with Fabregas if the option was there..

£18 million and it makes you second behind Utd in shirt sponsorship.

Also see Hazard scored tonight for his new team.

Just read that about the 18mill a year some difference that!

Think Man U get 50mill a year?

We have a buy back clause with Hazard,decent young player,we will see what he does in the next few years,not sure what the price would be or how long that clause is in place for.It is a good idea though because some players are not ready for the big teams,but could be in a few seasons,Matic is a fine example of that...

Just read that about the 18mill a year some difference that!

Think Man U get 50mill a year?

We have a buy back clause with Hazard' date='decent young player,we will see what he does in the next few years,not sure what the price would be or how long that clause is in place for.It is a good idea though because some players are not ready for the big teams,but could be in a few seasons,Matic is a fine example of that...[/quote']

£53 million.

Salah scored as well to effectively put Spurs out.

Hazard is obviously a good player but I don't think he is good enough for Chelsea, much like Salah.

£53 million.

Salah scored as well to effectively put Spurs out.

Hazard is obviously a good player but I don't think he is good enough for Chelsea' date=' much like Salah.[/quote']

Hard to know with Salah,but the Italian league is weaker,that is why I am not sure about Cuardado either,time will tell..

Baker joined MK Dons on a loan until the end of season. He has makes over 100 mins at Sheffield Wednesday side last month .Now at MK Dons' date=' he'll have more changes to play.[/quote']

Will replace the injured Dele Alli for the next 6 weeks or so.

Baker joined MK Dons on a loan until the end of season. He has makes over 100 mins at Sheffield Wednesday side last month .Now at MK Dons' date=' he'll have more changes to play.[/quote']

To be honest if he cannot get into the Sheff Wed team,well...