Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

So Oscar has been "dirty"' date='but we ignore Verratti. Ibra should not have been sent off.No mention that Luiz should have been off,or Costa was fouled for a pen?[/quote']

Nobody is disputing that PSG have been dirty, well a few players have. The Luiz v Costa is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, Luiz went down prior to his elbow from an off the ball (I think it was anyway) incident with Costa.

Should Ibra have gone? No

Should Luiz have gone? Yes

Should Costa have had a pen? Yes

Has Verratti been a dirty sod? Yes

Was Oscar taken off to avoid being sent off due to his multitude of niggling snapping at heels type challenges and petulantly pushing a player over? Yes

Costa has a reputation for being a dirty player so don't make out he is a saint. If you can't see that then you really are more ignorant than I thought.

Edit: Oh and for your information I always want the English sides to do well in the Champions League and will cheer any of our English sides on in the competition over foreign clubs.....apart from Sunderland and they won't ever be in the UCL in my life time.

Nobody is disputing that PSG have been dirty' date=' well a few players have. The Luiz v Costa is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, Luiz went down prior to his elbow from an off the ball (I think it was anyway) incident with Costa.

Should Ibra have gone? No

Should Luiz have gone? Yes

Should Costa have had a pen? Yes

Has Verratti been a dirty sod? Yes

Was Oscar taken off to avoid being sent off due to his multitude of niggling snapping at heels type challenges and petulantly pushing a player over? Yes

Costa has a reputation for being a dirty player so don't make out he is a saint. If you can't see that then you really are more ignorant than I thought.[/font']

Well that is fair enough,some think it was a red card though.

Defend them? When I feel it is right to yes.

Support them? Always.

I don't have to agree with everything the club' date=' or manager, or players, or other Chelsea fans do or say! Please do go ahead and defend those racist fans? Please do, go on...

Am I happy PSG are a man down, you bet your bottom dollar I am. do I think it was a red? Not a chance in hell.

Huge miss from Cavani there.[/quote']

Either do I though,but I don't like when SOME come on here the odd time just to have a go and ignore stuff that may go against Chelsea

This is a typical Chelsea display in Knockout European competition boring us and the opposition into submission....

Not pretty but it works.....

It is awful to watch' date=' which is a shame with the dearth of talent at there disposal. [/font']

Either do I though' date='but I don't like when SOME come on here the odd time just to have a go and ignore stuff that may go against Chelsea[/quote']

Yet you harp on about how hard done by Chelsea are and never look at a lot of incidents objectively, which really makes you worse. You praise anything that is good and are blind to anything that isn't.

It is awful to watch' date=' which is a shame with the dearth of talent at there disposal. [/font']

I'm half tempted to switch over to Masterchef, new series just started.....

With Mourinho it will always be substance over style that's not a criticism it is just the reality.

I'm half tempted to switch over to Masterchef' date=' new series just started.....

With Mourinho it will always be substance over style that's not a criticism it is just the reality.[/quote']

Not really that,we simply are not playing well. I don't see any substance even!

I'm half tempted to switch over to Masterchef' date=' new series just started.....

With Mourinho it will always be substance over style that's not a criticism it is just the reality.[/quote']

If you go to channel 203 'Euromaxx highlights' is about to start which brings you the most exciting reports on lifestyle and culture across Europe.