Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Hazard is just a superb player' date='I just felt like saying that! :D[/quote']
He's never impressed me since coming to the Premierleague and that's the honest truth. Just my opinion' date=' I know a lot of people will shoot me down but I look at the picture completely different with my expectations on players.

I expect 28 replies saying I'm nuts haha.[/quote']

Hazard in danger of falling asleep today
Same level he's at at every week just lacking a goal/assist or 1 bit of build up play for everyone to go crazy about him.
eh.....................:confused:

Thought we were the better team in the first half but then seemed content not to lose in the second half.

Fabregas was lucky to stay on after the tackle on Sterling, & even luckier to stay on after tugging his shirt a few minutes later.

Annoyed to see Zouma go off injured but happy with Loftus-Cheek.

As for Gerrard, great banter.

Onto the next game, with some Solanke time hopefully.

Thought we were the better team in the first half but then seemed content not to lose in the second half.

Fabregas was lucky to stay on after the tackle on Sterling' date=' & even luckier to stay on after tugging his shirt a few minutes later.

Onto the next game, with some Solanke time hopefully.[/quote']

Take note Keith....

that is a pretty measured and accurate analysis of the game and the main incidents. Chelsea better first half, Liverpool superior side in the second.

Fabregas was lucky to stay on after the tackle on Sterling' date=' & even luckier to stay on after tugging his shirt a few minutes later.

Onto the next game, with some Solanke time hopefully.[/quote']

I was a bit surprised Solanke wasn't on the bench, Remy didn't seem to offer much so I don't see the harm in playing Solanke in the next game.

I'd like to see Baker get some game time as well.

Take note Keith....

that is a pretty measured and accurate analysis of the game and the main incidents. Chelsea better first half' date=' Liverpool superior side in the second.[/quote']

Chelsea were the best side in the first half and I got abuse by some Liverpool fans on their forum for saying that..

"What game was I watching etc"

But yes,Liverpool were better in the second half,they looked more comfortable when they went to three at the back..

Am I being biased? B)

It looks like Izzy Brown and Nathan Ake will start vs WBA :).

“In the last game [against Sunderland] I’ll play the players who have been the basis of the first-team this season. Against West Bromwich on Monday, because they’re safe and nobody is waiting for a result, I’ll play some of the kids: Nathan Ake, Izzy Brown, who comes from West Bromwich, so it’ll be special for the kid to play in that house … The boys deserve it, all of them, but I can’t give a special day for everyone.”

Also, good omens that Loftus Cheek will remain in the first team squad next season, as will Solanke.

Also' date=' good omens that Loftus Cheek will remain in the first team squad next season, as will Solanke.[/quote']

Where did you get that news from? Ya great if it happens.Would love to see Solanke get a run out..

Nathan has now confirmed signing with us on his Instagram. We are now also linked with Kenedy.

Just beat me to the punch,he was fairly cheap too,so worth a risk on him.Likely either to make it here,or sold for a decent profit in the future..

- Eden Hazard has been named the 2015 Football Writers' Association player of the year with 53% of the votes, Harry Kane was second, & John Terry was third.

Other players in the top ten included Courtois, Ivanovic, Fabregas, De Gea, Aguero, Sanchez & Cambiasso.

- The Rob Green momentum train is picking up pace, with the club also keeping tabs on Marcus Bettinelli.

- Yoshinori Muto has joined Mainz, stating first team opportunites as a reason why he moved there & not to Stamford Bridge - can't blame him really, it smacked of a commercial shirt selling signing.

- Eden Hazard has been named the 2015 Football Writers' Association player of the year with 53% of the votes' date=' Harry Kane was second, & John Terry was third.

Other players in the top ten included Courtois, Ivanovic, Fabregas, De Gea, Aguero, Sanchez & Cambiasso.

- The Rob Green momentum train is picking up pace, with the club also keeping tabs on Marcus Bettinelli.

- Yoshinori Muto has joined Mainz, stating first team opportunites as a reason why he moved there & not to Stamford Bridge - can't blame him really, it smacked of a commercial shirt selling signing.[/quote']

yes would agree with that..

Also' date=' good omens that Loftus Cheek will remain in the first team squad next season, as will Solanke.[/quote']

Apparently Izzy Brown' date='Loftus-Cheek and Ake will start tonight,looking forward to the team selection![/quote']

Catch up Keith :rolleyes:.

I did not look at the previous posts' date='that was from a while ago,only going what was recently said in the last day or so..[/quote']

I'm just messing Keith.

What we thinking then?

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Ake

Lofus Cheek-Matic

Willian-Fabregas-Brown

Remy

?

I'm just messing Keith.

What we thinking then?

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Ake

Lofus Cheek-Matic

Willian-Fabregas-Brown

Remy

?

Im not sure Hazard will be rested' date=' and i think Luis and Cuadrado starts, maybe im dreaming but

[center']Cech

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Ake - RLC

Cuardrado - Hazard - Brown

Remy[/center]

Also hearing Costa may play a part, if not this game then definitely the last at home.

Mou did this last time we won the league with a few weeks to spare and made 8 changes to the team, this is a similar situation.