Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Well that would be his only performance of any note since he joined....

ya it is to be fair,was looking good today.Talk about him leaving in the summer,but he only joined in January,he deserves at least next January,get a good pre-season behind him etc..

Now that was truly class...

Drogba going off to a standing ovation and is carried off by the whole Chelsea team' date='while the Sunderland players clap.:D[/quote']

Hate him as he always scored against us :P but a very nice thing to do from Chelsea. One of the great PL strikers.

Congrats again on the title.

Found it odd that MOTD had your game as the fifth. Champions should always be first on the final day for the trophy / interviews.

Hate him as he always scored against us :P but a very nice thing to do from Chelsea. One of the great PL strikers.

Congrats again on the title.

Found it odd that MOTD had your game as the fifth. Champions should always be first on the final day for the trophy / interviews.

True but you have Arsenal banging in 4 in a half, Stoke putting 6 of the best past Pool for win of the season imo and Leicester smashing 5.

With Middlesbrough fall short for promotion and Drogba retired - is there any chance we can see Bamford in Premier League next season?

Don't think he is good enough for Chelsea right now or if he want to sit on bench, but perhaps another loan move to one of the small side playing in Premier League should be in order?

With Middlesbrough fall short for promotion and Drogba retired - is there any chance we can see Bamford in Premier League next season?

Don't think he is good enough for Chelsea right now or if he want to sit on bench' date=' but perhaps another loan move to one of the small side playing in Premier League should be in order?[/quote']

I would like to see him join a Premier League club,but perhaps one of the sides who got promoted.I don't think he would get into many of the lower mid-table clubs even..

I would like to see him join a Premier League club' date='but perhaps one of the sides who got promoted.I don't think he would get into many of the lower mid-table clubs even..[/quote']

Out of those 3 that got promoted, who do you reckons would take him up if given chances and would suit him tactical wise?

What kind of forward is he anyway, style of play etc.

Must admit, not really know much about him. So any input would be much appreciated.

Out of those 3 that got promoted' date=' who do you reckons would take him up if given chances and would suit him tactical wise?

Must admit, not really know much about him. So any input would be much appreciated.[/quote']

not sure,perhaps Bournemouth? He and Wilson could be interesting. It is difficult though,as Watford have Deeney and tend to play one up top.Norwich maybe the best choice out of the three,but who says they would be interested.. Crystal Palace could be an option too.

Out of those 3 that got promoted' date=' who do you reckons would take him up if given chances and would suit him tactical wise?

Must admit, not really know much about him. So any input would be much appreciated.[/quote']

I would genuinely really like to see him back, he said he would wait until after the playoff final to discuss terms with Chelsea as we are reportedly set to offer him a new contract.

So we are looking at Costa-Remy-Bamford-Solanke, but I do see us signing another striker, Icardi, Griezmann, longshots even a Lacazatte or Fekir, any one of those four would send Bamford down to 4th choice.

Of the clubs coming up I see Norwich as having the bigger need for him. Bournemouth have Wilson, Norwich have Deeney, Ighalo and Vydra.

I would genuinely really like to see him back' date=' he said he would wait until after the playoff final to discuss terms with Chelsea as we are reportedly set to offer him a new contract.

So we are looking at Costa-Remy-Bamford-Solanke, but I do see us signing another striker, Icardi, Griezmann, longshots even a Lacazatte or Fekir, any one of those four would send Bamford down to 4th choice.

Of the clubs coming up I see Norwich as having the bigger need for him. Bournemouth have Wilson, Norwich have Deeney, Ighalo and Vydra.[/quote']

Not convinced Remy will stay,although I hope he does.Griezmann couldbe used wide.IF we were to buy Griezmann,I would love to see us play him on the left,Hazard in the middle and Willian on the right.

Meanwhile Falcao is trying to find a way to come here! I think we should avoid that...

Not convinced Remy will stay' date='although I hope he does.Griezmann couldbe used wide.IF we were to buy Griezmann,I would love to see us play him on the left,Hazard in the middle and Willian on the right.

Meanwhile Falcao is trying to find a way to come here! I think we should avoid that...[/quote']

I am hoping with his gametime towards the end of this season he will be more inclined to stay, but I wouldn't blame him for going, a lot of clubs in the Prem would snap him up.

Griezmann would be brought because he can play CF too, so would be interesting, if Bayern go in for him I see it being a tough battle.

Falcao would suit us far more than United, although I think we have taken enough risks on strikers, I'm not sure I would want another Shevchenko or Torres situation.

I am hoping with his gametime towards the end of this season he will be more inclined to stay' date=' but I wouldn't blame him for going, a lot of clubs in the Prem would snap him up.

Griezmann would be brought because he can play CF too, so would be interesting, if Bayern go in for him I see it being a tough battle.

Falcao would suit us far more than United, although I think we have taken enough risks on strikers, I'm not sure I would want another Shevchenko or Torres situation.[/quote']

Falcao would easily score 20-odd goals/season for "you lot".

I am hoping with his gametime towards the end of this season he will be more inclined to stay' date=' but I wouldn't blame him for going, a lot of clubs in the Prem would snap him up.

Falcao would suit us far more than United, although I think we have taken enough risks on strikers, I'm not sure I would want another Shevchenko or Torres situation.[/quote']

ya and if Falcao struggled,we will look worse off considering he was a flop at Man U..

Funny though,because 2 years ago,I REALLY wanted Falcao at Chelsea!Things change so quickly in football.

Not convinced Remy will stay' date='although I hope he does.Griezmann couldbe used wide.IF we were to buy Griezmann,I would love to see us play him on the left,Hazard in the middle and Willian on the right.[/quote']

I think Remy will stay, has shown his quality when called upon and has a goal to minute ratio of ~1 per game. He really missed the boat twice as he got injured at the same time as Costa on both occasions and we had to use Drogba.

I dont like Willian on the right, he played his best football in the second half of the season when playing through the middle, we need a proper right winger, not a converted LM. Hopefully Cuadrado improves next season, Where that leaves Oscar i dont know, one for Mourinho.

I think Remy will stay' date=' has shown his quality when called upon and has a goal to minute ratio of ~1 per game. He really missed the boat twice as he got injured at the same time as Costa on both occasions and we had to use Drogba.

I dont like Willian on the right, he played his best football in the second half of the season when playing through the middle, we need a proper right winger, not a converted LM. Hopefully Cuadrado improves next season, Where that leaves Oscar i dont know, one for Mourinho.[/quote']

Thats one for Oscar tbh..

Thats one for Oscar tbh..

Either way' date=' thats a good problem to have. I think

For the "easier" games.

[center']Costa/Remy

Hazard - Willian/Oscar - Cuadrado/New RM/Willian

Matic - Cesc[/center]

For the top 6/7

Costa

Hazard - Cesc - Willian

Matic - Ramires/New DM/Zouma?

Well if they're planning to sign a player like Griezmann' date=' they will have to play with more than one forward up front.

Either way, Hazard is wasted in the middle.[/quote']

Hazard played most of his footballin the middle at Lille and was fantastic.Whenever he shifts to the middle,he does very well for Chelsea,gets him more involved,sometimes..

Griezmann has played wide for Atletico this season and played mostly there for his former club.Could easily go Willian in the middle anyway..