For the "easier" games.

[center']Costa/Remy

Hazard - Willian/Oscar - Cuadrado/New RM/Willian

Matic - Cesc[/center]

For the top 6/7

Costa

Hazard - Cesc - Willian

Matic - Ramires/New DM/Zouma?

I think Zouma will be used more as a cb next season.

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

I think Zouma will be used more as a cb next season.

I think he will be used as more of a utility player until Terry retires. Can see him a bit more at DM next season' date=' he pace and power worked pretty well, plus I trust him more on the ball than Ramires.

Saying that, I would rather Zouma at CB than Cahill. But Jose has proven this year he likes to keep his defence together, pre-season games could actually reveal some interesting things.

Matic needs another defensive minded player next to him, Ramires & Fabregas isn't that. I would be pretty happy with

[center']Costa

Hazard-Fabregas-Willian

Matic-DM/Zouma/RLC[/center]

I think he will be used as more of a utility player until Terry retires. Can see him a bit more at DM next season' date=' he pace and power worked pretty well, plus I trust him more on the ball than Ramires.

Saying that, I would rather Zouma at CB than Cahill. But Jose has proven this year he likes to keep his defence together, pre-season games could actually reveal some interesting things.

Matic needs another defensive minded player next to him, Ramires & Fabregas isn't that. I would be pretty happy with

[center']Costa

Hazard-Fabregas-Willian

Matic-DM/Zouma/RLC[/center]

I think you'll go for Schneiderlin. Classic Mourinho tactics of buying someone so nobody else can have him.

Surely van Ginkel should be ready to start alongside Matic in CM/DM position next season.

He has been playing well for Milan and i think he started the last 10 or so games after an injury interrupted season, He may get his chance this season as he only left due to the home grown rule, with Drogba, Salah and Schurrle gone and Cech + Mikel real possabilities to go i can see him sticking around, Inzaghi has also stated he would like him back. I wouldnt begrudge either option really, but if Mikel goes, MVG should stay.

Schneiderlin would be a good buy, He also counts as home grown if im not mistaken

He has been playing well for Milan and i think he started the last 10 or so games after an injury interrupted season' date=' He may get his chance this season as he only left due to the home grown rule, with Drogba, Salah and Schurrle gone and Cech + Mikel real possabilities to go i can see him sticking around, Inzaghi has also stated he would like him back. I wouldnt begrudge either option really, but if Mikel goes, MVG should stay.

Schneiderlin would be a good buy, He also counts as home grown if im not mistaken[/quote']

Either way decision should be made in regards that CM/DM position against tough opponent - whether keep using bench fodder as in Mikel/Ramires, playing Zouma, promote van Ginkel or simply buy another DM.

Personally, I prefer if Chelsea let go of Mikel and promote van Ginkel - big fan of him.

Two players I hope we sign in the summer Van Der Vaart or Bilyaletdinov and Huntelaar' date='I have serious question marks over Malouda and for me he would be 4th choice behind Cole/Phillips/Kalou,I think Pizarro and Sheva should be sold in the summer.[/quote']

Congratulations by the way lad... I should hate Chelsea with a passion being a Leeds fan but at least it isn't Man Ure :-)

He was a joke at United' date=' got bagged out by many in here constantly. Now, Chelsea fans would be happy or glad to take him? Curious as to know why?[/quote']

Theres only 3 Chelsea fans who visit with any regularity. I for one wouldnt really want Falcao unless he accepts wages of 80k or below and the loan fee is tiny. Hearing ridiculous things like 5m loan fee with a mandatory buy clause for 32m if he performs or a Loan to buy with a swap for players.

EDIT: Also to answer your question, different manager, different system, less pressure, better quality around him. Those are all possible reasons he may succeed at Chelsea, but he may end up another Torres, all be it a less expensive one.

He was a joke at United' date=' got bagged out by many in here constantly. Now, Chelsea fans would be happy or glad to take him? Curious as to know why?[/quote']

Firstly I am not a Chelsea fan but when a player suffers anterior cruciate ligament damage, when you come back from such an injury a player can take a season to regain their playing abilities, if Mourinho thinks that with that season now under his belt at Man United he may return to his previous ability then it could prove to be a good signing. It is a bit of a risk but I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea could return him to former glory. I hope he does sign for Chelsea so we can see.

http://redlondon.net/2015/06/12/chel...ining-arsenal/

Quite SHOCKING' date=' that THIS is what some Chelsea Fans think of IMO a club legend of yours.... DISGUSTING.[/quote']

I like how you highlight the words shocking, this and disgusting, whilst failing to highlight the most important part of that sentence, SOME (aka minority), nice work there mate, i see you took media 101.

I would also hazard a guess that they are troll accounts in all probability without looking any further into them.