Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

I haven't paid any attention to any of the nonsense and noise but made the mistake of opening an article

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...eiro-treatment

This is probably the most ridiculous piece of excrement I've ever read. Wonder if this guy has IQ problems

I think there is a lot more to the whole thing,we just don't know about it.

I said when we sold Cech to Arsenal against the wishes of the manager that there could be trouble ahead..

Not saying that Carneiro's way of handling it has been good, quite to the contrary really. I absolutely despise Facebook, never mind the people trying to resolve conflicts and/or provoke someone "passively" on it, which is exactly what she did, albeit subconsciously (which would seriously change my perception of her as a professional). As a reaction, I found it quite fitting to suspend her for that, but the initial anger shows you exactly what kind of person Mourinho is - a self-centred, arrogant tosspot who doesn't acknowledge a mistake.

Never mind I'm not getting into this

Just that I swear some people in the media should learn a thing or two about football. And probably missed a few years of intellectual development as a child when you look at the kinds of things they say.

Just pure excrement.

Also, if the media is so concerned about the well-being club, why is nobody talking about Jon Fearn? Or about all the other people who remain on the bench? Daily fail and the rest, take your sensationalist crap elsewhere.

How many people in the press conference care about football? And how many people are from the Kim Kardashian world, looking for the next gossip story to launch their careers? If they are not interested in football, and don't understand the emotion that's a part of football, and the mentality that's needed to become a winner, they have no business making comments.

I actually think Mourinho was way too polite today to the morons in that room today. Should've just blasted with both barrels to that crowd of imbeciles who have no clue on how to compete at the world level. Gossip-seeking good for nothing parasites

There's so much negativity in the gossip media about football, all they write about is the crap stuff. OK, fifa is a big problem, but these dimwits never turn up when there's wonderful things going on in football, only when there's something negative to write about. As far as I'm concerned, they can go back to where they came from, (which probably happens to be Kardashian's butthole). Let us who actually love football deal with both the good and the bad - since you're not interested in the former, we're not interested in your company for the latter.

Moments like these are just some that I love about football

5VyEezU4yyA

. Our esteemed journalists can hype these moments up before I'll take an interest in their sensationalist reporting.

First of all,I thought Man City were brilliant today and WILL win the title.But Chelsea were shocking today.We did not look like a team,and the concerns I had are bearing fruit.All is not right at the club that is clear.The manager was not happy when we sold Cech to Arsenal,he got no say on this. Secondly,the club docs said Costa did not need surgery on his hamstring over the summer,that was the wrong call for me.Finally,we have done enough in the market,some of our players need to be challenged and we don't have the squad to do that.

Jose's losing it. It's beautiful to watch :)

Do you honestly think Jose isn't capable of turning this around?

Another thing I would add is that the team are not sharp enough.It was crazy of the club to have us in the Far East and then back to America for pre-season.The team clearly are not sharp enough at present as they had a very short pre-season.

Do you honestly think Jose isn't capable of turning this around?

Another thing I would add is that the team are not sharp enough.It was crazy of the club to have us in the Far East and then back to America for pre-season.The team clearly are not sharp enough at present as they had a very short pre-season.

I think that sooner or later the media are going to stop falling for his bull and might start to question these poor performances. He deflected from the Swansea result very well (at the expense of his medical team) and it'll be interesting to see if his bizarre claim that Chelsea had the best of the second half is swallowed up. City could, and would if not for Begovic, have been out of sight by half time.

All that isn't to say he can't turn it around. Already 5 points behind though ;)

And all teams have lots of traveling in the off season - it's the price you pay for the big sponsorships which bankroll the big wages and signings. You can't have it all.

I think that sooner or later the media are going to stop falling for his bull and might start to question these poor performances. He deflected from the Swansea result very well (at the expense of his medical team) and it'll be interesting to see if his bizarre claim that Chelsea had the best of the second half is swallowed up. City could' date=' and would if not for Begovic, have been out of sight by half time.

All that isn't to say he can't turn it around. Already 5 points behind though ;)

And all teams have lots of traveling in the off season - it's the price you pay for the big sponsorships which bankroll the big wages and signings. You can't have it all.[/quote']

I don't think he wanted to admit that City outplayed us and that we were so poor.We better than we were in the first half were who could easily have been 4 down,but City still controlled the game.I have wtached most of our pre-season games and we have not improved from pre-season.

Had that Ramires goal been allowed it may have been different' date=' but the better team won. Were seeing the detriment of not making any improvments to our squad until now with Baba Rahman signing, but that only replaces the departed Filipe Luis.[/quote']

Exactly,I have been banging on about this all summer and my concerns are showing.

Just hope it doesn't mean we miss out on a target for next season..

Ill just bring this back to the right thread rather than hijack the UTD one.

We had roughly 150m to spend this summer before selling anyone, we should be good for next season money wise. Cuadrado to Juve could happen now, be it loan or sell. We need cover to Matic/Cesc and one more CB. Stones looks dead in the water and other than Laporte i dont really see many feasible options, as for a CM, i really dont know who.

This is why La Liga is catching up to the BPL if it hasn't supassed it already. John Stones for 40 millions pounds +? Is that a serious bid?

Keep in mind Atletico got Godin for 5.5 million and Gimenez for about 700k and they are both better than Stones... The premium these clubs have to pay for British talent makes no sense whatsoever and is going to keep costing the league until the Bundesliga passes it, which is coming sooner rather than later.

This is why La Liga is catching up to the BPL if it hasn't supassed it already. John Stones for 40 millions pounds +? Is that a serious bid?

Keep in mind Atletico got Godin for 5.5 million and Gimenez for about 700k and they are both better than Stones... The premium these clubs have to pay for British talent makes no sense whatsoever and is going to keep costing the league until the Bundesliga passes it' date=' which is coming sooner rather than later.[/quote']

Its because La Liga and Bundesliga (and even Serie A) are miles ahead home-grown players wise.

Its because La Liga and Bundesliga (and even Serie A) are miles ahead home-grown players wise.

Beat me to the punch.. Of course Stones ain't worth 40mill,but I just hope if we do sign him that he truly is going to be the real deal.Phil Jones was the next JT remember. Pedro is a good player,but I think we really wanted Griezmann,juts hope he doesn't go somewhere else next season..

Ill just bring this back to the right thread rather than hijack the UTD one.

We had roughly 150m to spend this summer before selling anyone' date=' we should be good for next season money wise. Cuadrado to Juve could happen now, be it loan or sell. We need cover to Matic/Cesc and one more CB. Stones looks dead in the water and other than Laporte i dont really see many feasible options, as for a CM, i really dont know who.[/quote']

Chelsea should really go for Pogba, Griezmann and Laporte, probably would require around 200 million euros, but dispatching Cuadrado, Mikel, Marin and Ramires should help.

I probably don't know what i'm talking about, but imo chelsea squad really needs an upgrade.

Chelsea should really go for Pogba' date=' Griezmann and Laporte, probably would require around 200 million euros, but dispatching Cuadrado, Mikel, Marin and Ramires should help.

I probably don't know what i'm talking about, but imo chelsea squad really needs an upgrade.[/quote']

It's the same squad that won the league at a canter last season. All it needed was a few tweaks. Making players a little bit unsettled, meaning they have to pay for their place, is a good thing. Far too many Chelsea players have got in the mind-set that they don't really need to perform to keep their spots (particularly defence) and that's dangerous. Baba and Pedro should help the situation.