Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Hi value is difficult to determine due to how stupid the transfer market is especially for English players. Probably around £30m' date=' which is what Luke Shaw went for. However we won't sell him for that, IMO he will be the future Everton captain (if he is still here when Jagielka goes) and a future captain of his country, that added onto the fact that we only have two centre backs and we don't need to sell with Barnsley also getting 15-20% of the transfer fee, I can't see us selling for a penny under £35m. I also don't think he will go to Chelsea, I have heard rumours Pep has had scouts at a number of Everton games (mainly in Europe last season) and there was also interest in him from Barca last summer, it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at one of the top foreign clubs.[/quote']

Interesting,he is still very raw though from what I can see.If he was bought it could prove to be a great investment,.but right now he still has a lot to learn.Have a feeling Chelsea will go again in January.. You never know perhaps Chelsea have first option..Barnsley are probably annoyed that he didn't go! :)

Interesting' date='he is still very raw though from what I can see.If he was bought it could prove to be a great investment,.but right now he still has a lot to learn.Have a feeling Chelsea will go again in January.. You never know perhaps Chelsea have first option..Barnsley are probably annoyed that he didn't go! :)[/quote']

If he doesn't got tomorrow, he wont go until next summer unless someone bids a stupid amount. Can't see you having first option, in fact other than Liverpool I can see you being the last team we want to sell to now :P

On the Chelsea front, apart from that CB are you linked with getting anyone else? Is the Pogba deal still possible?

If he doesn't got tomorrow' date=' he wont go until next summer unless someone bids a stupid amount. Can't see you having first option, in fact other than Liverpool I can see you being the last team we want to sell to now :P

On the Chelsea front, apart from that CB are you linked with getting anyone else? Is the Pogba deal still possible?[/quote']

Oh he won't go tomorrow! That centre back is a stopgap I think.Pogba? not a chance.. Chelsea have been good to Everton to be fair with loans in th past etc.

Begovic is a world class keeper,my concern is that it would be typical if he got injured too! Courtois is likely to be out for much longer than 2 months.But Chelsea have bigger problems than their GK.If we don't win tomorrow or results improve over the next few games,then something may give. Jose wanted Stones or Marquinhos and he got Papy,a player he admitted not to been his choice..

Mourinho - The results are going wrong, too wrong for our quality and for our status, too wrong for what the players deserve. The players deserve more than the results they are getting – it is easy for people to criticise me and the players and say everything is wrong but I disagree completely.

"I am a champion so are the players. The way they are playing are not as bad as the results but in every game everything goes against us: today they start with Besic and the player who comes on for him scores 3 goals. I don’t blame my players or myself. I don’t accept the results and I am responsible for the team I’m not happy with the situation or myself. I am not against the players I don’t have a bad feeling against them.

"I do not feel under pressure – these are the worst results ever in my career they do not reflect my quality or status but I can cope with the situation. I will not put more pressure on the players they feel sad and frustrated enough. The last thing they need now if for me to be critical. Let’s wait for better days and better results. The media can be critical and the supporters too but it it’s the right we have especially the ones with short memories.

"I don’t think there is a better manager to come to Chelsea and do my job. I am the man who gives many things for Chelsea I’m responsible for bad results but I am still the man

I am still failing to fathom a turnaround of this magnitude, 12 goals conceded in 9? The Mourinho blueprint is a solid spine/defence, that allows the rest of the team to express themselves and strike telling blows.....when that blueprint goes wrong, the team seems overwhelmingly open. Moreover, what's even more shocking is the lack of obvious solutions to the current malaise, there something fundamentally wrong here...Jose claims that the players are low on morale due to poor results. I disagree, that's the proverbial cart before the horse argument...the poor results are the result of poor subpar performance throughout the entire team. Perhaps the only person absolved of blame is Asmir who had a worldy yesterday. I initially pinned this malaise on the players lacking drive and motivation after having taken the title at a canter and beginning the season with the mentality that the team only had to turn up and the opposing team would lay down and tap out. Now? I'm not sure if that's the only reason....could the dressing room be lost, could the players be losing their confidence in Jose? Costa is playing like a one trick pony only interested in squaring up like a Tyson past his prime, Ivanovic looks like pub team quality, Zouma looked raw, Terry's exploits and exertions last season looked like they are catching up with him. Fabregas is playing like a passenger....what's the point having him if he won't provide the key, defence-splitting passes? Hazard was never on Ronaldo and Messi's level last season, this season? He's slid even further down, not just for Chelsea, but Belgium as well. This is all tasty viewing for me and should next week's result be anything other than a convincing win against Arsenal, then that might just be enough to push Jose off the edge and into the last chance saloon. No way Abramovich will allow this mockery of a title defence to stumble much further.... My 2 cents.