Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Willian scores' date=' what does he has to do to get in Chelsea starting 11[/quote']

Massively underrated player, but he started tonight and I'd assume he will start again on the weekend.. he really should anyway. Think he's capable of getting into any team bar maybe Barcelona/Real tbh. Does a lot of unnoticed dirty work.

Massively underrated player' date=' but he started tonight and I'd assume he will start again on the weekend.. he really should anyway. Think he's capable of getting into any team bar maybe Barcelona/Real tbh. Does a lot of unnoticed dirty work.[/quote']

I don't know what's going on outside the club, but within the fanbase Willian is very highly rated

It would be very interesting to see the usual top 4 fighting over 3 CL spots. PL teams need to step up their game' date=' they are falling like flies to teams in worst championships. [/quote']

I think losing the 4th Champions League spot for two years in a row would be the minimum that would have to happen before the FA will consider revamping the schedule that's currently putting our clubs at a sporting disadvantage, and exists purely for marketing purposes (which has been very effective, but should PL be relegated to the 4th position, all marketing benefits would be lost due to the decrease in prestige). I am of course talking about the Christmas period which more or less breaks every top club in England every year.

I love watching football during that period but it's certainly making our European success much less feasible.

I think losing the 4th Champions League spot for two years in a row would be the minimum that would have to happen before the FA will consider revamping the schedule that's currently putting our clubs at a sporting disadvantage' date=' and exists purely for marketing purposes (which has been very effective, but should PL be relegated to the 4th position, all marketing benefits would be lost due to the decrease in prestige). I am of course talking about the Christmas period which more or less breaks every top club in England every year.

I love watching football during that period but it's certainly making our European success much less feasible.[/quote']

Spain and France also has 3 domestic competitions and their teams have done fairly/very well the last years. I don't think the christmas schedule is really an disadvantage, the problem is really in the quality and depth of the teams, or else they wouldn't be performing like they are at the moment. And if Utd and City don't win tonight, that issue will be even more highlighted.

Just bet against 3-1 and Mane scores almost right after. Got decent odds too.

Didn't think we'd score even 1 never mind 2 with our low block. All relies on individual talent, Willian and Oscar producing a shot from somewhere or something.

I'd say just haul off the immobile defensive guys and go gung ho with a high press

Lol, Willian hauled off...probably our best player to the boos of the crowd

Think this could be good if it helps players stop being afraid of making mistakes

Can immediately see some players not being so stiff anymore since there's nothing to lose in this game and they're suddenly playing so much better

A little more practice and they'll come good as long as they ditch the low block for awhile

Jose has lost the plot,the team are a shambles and he has to go.It all started when the club let Cech join Arsenal without the managers consent.I called it then,he did not get the players he wanted.The board are to blame for this.But Jose took his anger out on the likes of the club doctors,I think the players lost respect for him here.He has to go if Chelsea have any chance of finishing top 4..

From the team's perspective it's probably better if they're all given

Soton probably should've got 2

Idk, the team is psychologically and mentally so down and afraid of making mistakes that they just need a few things going their way

Btw some random doctors have nothing to do with the club's play. Even if it happens to be a pretty lady. Honestly that story would've had no legs if it was just 2 male doctors, would've been a 1 day story.

Jose ego is seriously getting in the way though,he has become delusional and is blaming everyone except himself,he is claiming no responsiblity and is blinkered.We are actually lucky to have 8 points from 8 games.If West Brom score their pen to go 1-0 up,we don't win that game,likewise if Arsenal keep 11 players on the field.He has lost the players its clear,that said some players are not trying which is disgraceful with the money they are on and unfair to match goers..

Pretty insipid performance. Thought the Arsenal game might be the catalyst to turn things around, but it was just a blip on an otherwise dismal radar. Jose has said RLC will start the next game and get a run of minutes, i think Ivanovic needs to be benched for a while also, as well as Hazard and Falcao should never play again. Jose is losing the plot, and Roman wont hold his finger off the trigger much longer at the current rate. The only bright points this season have been RLC, Kenedy and Begovic's performances and Willians free kicks, rest of it and the team have been tripe. Victor Moses has been our best winger this season and he's doing for another team...

Pretty insipid performance. Thought the Arsenal game might be the catalyst to turn things around' date=' but it was just a blip on an otherwise dismal radar. Jose has said RLC will start the next game and get a run of minutes, i think Ivanovic needs to be benched for a while also, as well as Hazard and Falcao should never play again. Jose is losing the plot, and Roman wont hold his finger off the trigger much longer at the current rate. The only bright points this season have been RLC, Kenedy and Begovic's performances and Willians free kicks, rest of it and the team have been tripe. Victor Moses has been our best winger this season and he's doing for another team... [/quote']

I would add Cesar Azplicueta to that,at least he is making an effort..

I would add Cesar Azplicueta to that' date='at least he is making an effort..[/quote']

Only Begovic can be pointed out from the defence for doing well to be honest. Only saving grace for Azpil is that Ivanovic has been 6458 times worse than anyone.

[uSER=22456]Dreamers[/uSER] - I though Moses was our brightest spark in pre-season, he's done really well at West Ham so far too.

Jose ego is seriously getting in the way though' date='he has become delusional and is blaming everyone except himself,he is claiming no responsiblity and is blinkered.We are actually lucky to have 8 points from 8 games.If West Brom score their pen to go 1-0 up,we don't win that game,likewise if Arsenal keep 11 players on the field.He has lost the players its clear,that said some players are not trying which is disgraceful with the money they are on and unfair to match goers..[/quote']

Psychology

It's bad at this point to say I suck. Just demoralizes the team further. The team needs to feel like they have top players and a top manager and good results are just around the corner. Watching their play, it's clear everyone is playing with so much fear and pressure and that's completely paralyzing them

He's also taking on football's impossible task of trying to shift the culture from blaming the manager 100% to not 100%

You have to seriously let go of the Eva business. It's time to move on. Nobody gets to the top of football without being a tough character, and FA already cleared him, so what more do you want him to do? Geez. And really, it's about what's best for the club, not what can make Jose Mourinho look like the biggest fool. He's already in the middle of the worst moment of his career so if you want him to suffer, congrats, he's already suffering. I'm not a fan of kicking people when they're already down or at least giving them the chance for a few games to steer the ship.

No doubt Jose's countdown has begun