Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

I would add Cesar Azplicueta to that' date='at least he is making an effort..[/quote']

Only Begovic can be pointed out from the defence for doing well to be honest. Only saving grace for Azpil is that Ivanovic has been 6458 times worse than anyone.

[uSER=22456]Dreamers[/uSER] - I though Moses was our brightest spark in pre-season, he's done really well at West Ham so far too.

Jose ego is seriously getting in the way though' date='he has become delusional and is blaming everyone except himself,he is claiming no responsiblity and is blinkered.We are actually lucky to have 8 points from 8 games.If West Brom score their pen to go 1-0 up,we don't win that game,likewise if Arsenal keep 11 players on the field.He has lost the players its clear,that said some players are not trying which is disgraceful with the money they are on and unfair to match goers..[/quote']

Psychology

It's bad at this point to say I suck. Just demoralizes the team further. The team needs to feel like they have top players and a top manager and good results are just around the corner. Watching their play, it's clear everyone is playing with so much fear and pressure and that's completely paralyzing them

He's also taking on football's impossible task of trying to shift the culture from blaming the manager 100% to not 100%

You have to seriously let go of the Eva business. It's time to move on. Nobody gets to the top of football without being a tough character, and FA already cleared him, so what more do you want him to do? Geez. And really, it's about what's best for the club, not what can make Jose Mourinho look like the biggest fool. He's already in the middle of the worst moment of his career so if you want him to suffer, congrats, he's already suffering. I'm not a fan of kicking people when they're already down or at least giving them the chance for a few games to steer the ship.

No doubt Jose's countdown has begun

Fully deserved win by Southampton' date=' congrats to them![/quote']

Think it was mostly about us sucking. Didn't think Soton were particularly good either. Barely passable.

Only Begovic can be pointed out from the defence for doing well to be honest. Only saving grace for Azpil is that Ivanovic has been 6458 times worse than anyone.

[uSER=22456]Dreamers[/uSER] - I though Moses was our brightest spark in pre-season' date=' he's done really well at West Ham so far too.[/quote']

Azpi is just fine defensively, he's doing this job, though his job isn't particularly complicated. Just in the offensive third he's never a contributor

Nobody in the club could've anticipated that the entire squad is basically paralyzed and none of the players are playing at their level. Under normal circumstances, Moses is 3rd or 4th choice RM. Under bad circumstances, he becomes 2nd choice...so he was loaned out to give him the minutes he probably wants. Only under unprecedented circumstances was Moses to become relevant, which we happen to be in the middle of, oddly enough

Jose charged by the FA for his comments about the ref after the Southampton game.Incredible to be fair' date='Wenger got away with it a few weeks ago and other managers do too...[/quote']

Mourinho - if the FA wants to punish me they can punish me, they don't punish other managers, it's not a problem for me

Can't sack Mourinho - that means giving him 30-37mil, that like 1 player Chelsea could of signed and then Who out there that wants the job

Chelsea back has been change, Midfeild is not solid and Costa, has age caught him?

Chelsea buying structure is all messed up, buy youngster that hardly get to 1st team or others for no reason/ don't play them and then sell on and mostly lose mils

Stamford Bridge is falling down,

Falling down, falling down.

Stamford Bridge is Falling down,

My fair lady

Build it up with Mourinho

Mourinho, Mourinho

Build it up with Mourinho

My fair lady.

Mourinho will not stay,

Will not stay, will not stay,

Mourinho will not stay,

My fair lady.