Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

I see the mentalists are still active in the asylum!

Anyway, decent game that I thought we were lucky to come away with all three points in the end. Especially when Remy went round Butland, if he hadn't of been so honest he could of had a penalty.

Also I can only assume that Costa is a Stoke fan because he really did not like Cameron one bit ha!

It sounds ridiculous but it's almost like Mou promised his players the league title if they promised him to get him sacked next season so he can walk into the sun with his 40m.

Mourinho is such a good manager that i'm either indenial that he's to bad for this to be happening to such a club with such players or he is trying to get sacked. Though he can't exactly get sacked himself that's down to the players he picks the team. If nothing else it's the tremendous pressure he puts on his players although he does take some of it away media attention wise maybe they're just exhausted physically and mentally.

Unless he really wants the sack I do not believe he should be sacked though he has made some bad transfers like Salah and Cuardrado great players just if Salah wasn't going to work then neither was Cuardrado. I think he was looking for that pace down both wings to get the ball crossed into Costa or Falcao but isn't he more ball to feet or better making runs in behind?

It's a really weird situation i thought they would do worse this season maybe top 6 but 3 points off the drop zone coming into the xmas no-one expected i think he can turn it around i'd rather not see his moaning face on ssn and motd but he's still the best manager in the world. I also think the physio situation has really affected him but he deserved that for the sacking that could have been handled better now he's got feminist trolling him lol

I see the mentalists are still active in the asylum!

Anyway' date=' decent game that I thought we were lucky to come away with all three points in the end. Especially when Remy went round Butland, if he hadn't of been so honest he could of had a penalty.

Also I can only assume that Costa is a Stoke fan because he really did not like Cameron one bit ha![/quote']

People complain about players diving,but look what happens when a player tries to be honest..

I don't know why they said there was no contact there was the keeper clipped the front of his feet which made him stumble it was a clear penalty and i don't think people are complaining as such about diving as much as the theatrical dives that are clear to see which is obvious cheating.

I don't know why they said there was no contact there was the keeper clipped the front of his feet which made him stumble it was a clear penalty and i don't think people are complaining as such about diving as much as the theatrical dives that are clear to see which is obvious cheating.

True but I don't blame players that make the most of challenges,otherwise refs will not give a foul.Blatant dives are different.I hate when a commentator says,"Not a pen for me,as he went down too easily" But a foul is a foul.

When we deserve to lose, we deserve it. Yesterday we didn't, feel hard done by tbh but away at Stoke is never easy (anyone with a football brain should know this).

No way we should let Mourinho go, even now. Rodgers no way in hell would I want him. Ancelloti maybe but would he come back? Rumours of Simeone rejecting a contract extension in the summer could tweak Roman's ears though. Griezmann, Godin, Gimenez, Koke, Saul, Oliver. But then again I still feel we will go for one or two of them whether its Jose, Diego, or anyone else managing.

January could be the biggest in Chelsea's history.

Oh and by the way, I think Butland is out of this world!

When we deserve to lose' date=' we deserve it. Yesterday we didn't, feel hard done by tbh but away at Stoke is never easy (anyone with a football brain should know this).

No way we should let Mourinho go, even now. Rodgers no way in hell would I want him. Ancelloti maybe but would he come back? Rumours of Simeone rejecting a contract extension in the summer could tweak Roman's ears though. Griezmann, Godin, Gimenez, Koke, Saul, Oliver. But then again I still feel we will go for one or two of them whether its Jose, Diego, or anyone else managing.

January could be the biggest in Chelsea's history.

Oh and by the way, I think Butland is out of this world![/quote']

Who would want to join in January though? Its a tough market at the best of times.If we don't get champions league we won't get top class players.We seriously missed a trick last summer.I have supported Jose hugely,but we have lost 7 out of 12 prem games and lucky to win 2 out of our 3 wins.If this continues for much longer,the club will have to sack Jose.

• 4 weeks later...

God I love seeing this useless lot suffering like this. Not far off relegation now, only a matter of time. We finally get to see the real Chelsea. I only feel sorry for mourinho in all this. He is the only one that actually wants the team to start winning, the players couldn't care less.

Sack him and you would be sacking the best manager out there. Bringing in a former manager is laughable. You lot kicked Anceloti out, why would the club bring him back, that's just dumb. If that's the case bring back Di matteo, he at least won the CL for,you poor lot.

Don't forget good old Avram Grant.

Glory glory Man United.

It's funny seeing Chelsea atm, who would want to go there?

Hope Newcastle win, then a relegation spot could be open, get to see the real Chelsea fans if they do get relegated lol

Mourinho has a lot faults - Doctors, Refs, Wenger, Costa

If they sack him = 10-30mil+ to Mourinho pocket

They signed that Papa defender guy, not seen him play.

Defence is aging except Zouma

Midfield been awful, Fabregas has done nothing

Hazard been a ghost, people thought he was behind Ronaldo and Messi

Costa attitude stinks on/off field, Falcao disappeared(Mourinho was suppose to save his career)

Chelsea planning a new 60,000 slingy Stadium - less money for transfers

God I love seeing this useless lot suffering like this. Not far off relegation now, only a matter of time. We finally get to see the real Chelsea. I only feel sorry for mourinho in all this. He is the only one that actually wants the team to start winning, the players couldn't care less.

Sack him and you would be sacking the best manager out there. Bringing in a former manager is laughable. You lot kicked Anceloti out, why would the club bring him back, that's just dumb. If that's the case bring back Di matteo, he at least won the CL for,you poor lot.

Don't forget good old Avram Grant.

Glory glory Man United.

And just when I thought the forum had been changed for the better.

Welcome back Tony.

I admit we're horrible this season and Jose is completely at loss and doesn't have an idea how to fix it. Sure he can come around but even he isn't sure about that.

Now if only other fans would admit when their teams are horrible

Man United is a joke. LVG's current strategy must be the worst any manager in history has ever created

Liverpool was an absolute joke when Rodgers was there. Klopp has brought some hope

---

Watching Norwich - Everton right now and all I can say is GIVE THE DAMN BALL TO DEULOFEU. I'm looking at you Gareth Barry, always making that useless square pass out left that doesn't push the game forward at all. We get it, you have no talent and couldn't imagine what kind of a player can actually beat someone 1 on 1 or cross dangerously into the box consistently, but Gerard has done enough to prove that he's much better than you and can do much more with the ball than you.

Deulofeu's flaw is that he isn't selfish enough. In throws he needs to grab the ball and demand that they friggin give it back to him immediately, and not let some talentless hack spread the game to the left.

He hasn't been sacked because Chelsea would still need to pay his remaining years in this contract which isn't cheap(like 10-30mil) and who would want to go there and manager

Rumors within the fan community have stated that there is a clause in the contract that only gives Mourinho a year's worth of wages should he be sacked.

Guess again