Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Where's the calls for Abramovich to resign afterall he's picking your managers  oh wait he's a billionaire  :rolleyes:

Actually Abramovich wanted to own United before Chelsea, Abramovich can always pack up and deal with the Russian World Cup if it still gonna go on

That would Bankrupt Chelsea

You can tell last night Costa only wanted to battle with Huth and Morgan

Chelsea back 4 ain't good enough -Mourinho keeps changing the back 4

Fabregas and Matic just look normal

Pedro can't do English league atm

Hazard, hyped up as a player behind Ronaldo n Messi, What has he done?

I feel sorry for Will.i.an - He seems the only 1 trying

Rumors within the fan community have stated that there is a clause in the contract that only gives Mourinho a year's worth of wages should he be sacked.

Guess again

I seen no where that there a clause in his contract like that, Like you said "rumours"

Atm we all know he on a £250k a week contract and recently signed a 4 year deal = 30-40mil

I seen no where that there a clause in his contract like that, Like you said "rumours"

Atm we all know he on a £250k a week contract and recently signed a 4 year deal = 30-40mil

Exit clauses specifying severance amounts are common

That being said, LVG is a joke lmao

At least we won something last season 

LVG will not win a single thing with Man United

Give him 50 seasons and he wouldn't win the league

Exit clauses specifying severance amounts are common

That being said, LVG is a joke lmao

At least we won something last season 

LVG will not win a single thing with Man United

Give him 50 seasons and he wouldn't win the league

How come only you know that he has an Exit clause and no media knows about it? Reason is that he has none, he might of had 1 in the season he joined but recently in August he signed a 4 year deal

Chelsea were lucky to win last year as other teams kept messing up, Chelsea 2nd half of the season was a fluke

LVG is a joke, he needs to go, his philosophy doesn't suit English Football because 1. their no dominant team so cant play patience football and 2 speed of the game faster in england

Think it's the right move. After the last interview it looked like Mourinho had exhausted his methods so it's time for a change.

Now the crappy/ironic part is if he moves to another prem club and beats the living jesus out of chelski :D

Or maybe replace Benitez at the end of the season

It became untenable its as simple as that.

Hiddink permanently would be my move. Try recover what he can this season and have two full transfer windows before the start of next season.

Wish Jose all the luck in the world whatever he does next. Best Chelsea manager ever, one of the best in the world. In terms of the PL second only to Ferguson.

Guardiola to City

Ancelotti to Bayern

Hmmm...who else even is there in the market? Simeone doesn't speak English. Idk. Some Italian guy like Conte?

LVG will be unemployed soon but we don't want him. Benitez? Lol.

I mean I guess there is city leftover Pellegrini

Anyways, with how the modern managerial circus is going, Mourinho might be back in 2-3 cycles, so you never now, in 6-9 years he might be back

With respect to Chelsea I know what I'm talking about

It is also understood, however, that Chelsea will have to make up the shortfall in any wage cut Mourinho accepts at a new club until the end of this season.

So there you go. Chelsea will pay Mourinho a portion of his salary until the end of the season. Mourinho obviously won't go jobless for 4 years.

One must have lost his senses if he believes that Chelsea will pay Jose 40m.

How the hell did the lad not at leat get booked for the foul on Hazard yesterday? From what I can see at the moment our main problem is at the back.Ivanovic is killed most games and slows us down when going forward.Zouma has showed potential,but still has a bit to learn.I have never been impressed with Cahill and with Terry on the wane,its really showing Cahill up.

Wrong.

We have the business set-up so if Roman decided to depart we would be financially secure for the future.

He's right. And Chelsea are one of the top brands in the world so they would attract a new owner. 

Wonder what they will do with Bamford- seeing as Remy is not playing much, I would say sell Remy and keep Bamford, but that's too unrealistic. 

He's right. And Chelsea are one of the top brands in the world so they would attract a new owner. 

Wonder what they will do with Bamford- seeing as Remy is not playing much, I would say sell Remy and keep Bamford, but that's too unrealistic. 

The Bamford thing is all a bit strange, looking at the depth I would have liked to have kept him at the start of the season but he realistically needed PL experience, its the same with Solanke, very highly regarded at the club. Remy seems to have more problems than first thought but I still think he is top quality.

January will be interesting signings wise, I am aware that we need to sign players, but if Hiddink is only here until May I do worry about money being wasted when the new manager decides he doesn't like whoever was singed.

The Bamford thing is all a bit strange, looking at the depth I would have liked to have kept him at the start of the season but he realistically needed PL experience, its the same with Solanke, very highly regarded at the club. Remy seems to have more problems than first thought but I still think he is top quality.

January will be interesting signings wise, I am aware that we need to sign players, but if Hiddink is only here until May I do worry about money being wasted when the new manager decides he doesn't like whoever was singed.

Agreed, maybe Bamford could move over to Bournemouth given that Wilson, Gradel and all are injured. 

That's the issue with caretaker managers, knowing Chelsea they will sell to buy, and if they are looking at Teixeira, for example, they may have to sell Oscar/Cesc. 

Although potential signings will come in knowing there won't be CL next season.

bamford is awful, honest to god awful, thank goodness he's gone give me bloody frazier campbell anyday over him 

And you know that from a couple of 20 minute appearances. What an idiot!

I'd question if you've even been to a game to watch him but then why would anyone lie about going to watch palace?! LOL

Can't see us doing any business in January unless its for grade b or c eggs.So hopefully we don't buy anyone.That said,we should sell Remy,he is never available when needed and as I suspected Falcao signing was stupid.

If you sell Remy, then you have no replacement if Costa gets injuried, suspended or does something stupid

you seen how you played with no striker vs United