Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

- Agree re Conte n not much time.

- Agree Hazard and where his head is. PSG would pay big for him, especially with Ibra likely going.

- Zidane has openly admitted he is Hazard's biggest fan.

- Following on from that I see Zidane getting a full season at the helm.

- Costa needs the right manager, but yes does attract attention for the wrong reason too much.

- PSG have Trapp, and Areola (and Sirigu), they won't go Courtois, neither will Barcelona for obvious reasons. Real maybe but the whole Madrid thing big over there like you said, plus Navas has had a good season - I see another De Gea courting summer happening.

One of your best ever posts.

PSG might pay big on him, David Luiz fee still puzzling

IK Zidane admitted he a big fan, Perez in control of Madrid and how many managers they been through I'm 50/50 on Zidane plus they want 10 other top names

PSG does have them keepers but they probably go after a bigger name, as they only want to win the CL but Barcelona could if Bravo goes to City and Stegen joins Liverpool but they have Money issues(which they deny) and with Madrid, its the same as PSG reason but as De Gea has 4 year deal on him they might turn to Courtios - Didn't Courtios admit that he dreams to play for Madrid or was it just media?

Firstly Jamie your believing a lie as I pm'ed no 1, Secondly this is the Chelsea thread, not United.

Chelsea and Conte has lots of work to do, 30yr old Costa and Hazard need selling

You were the one that brought up how terrible it was that a player would argue with an official, I just pointed out you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

You were the one that brought up how terrible it was that a player would argue with an official, I just pointed out you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

I was saying How Costa is more about fighting and trouble making than Football

In other news - Looks like a 3 way Battle between Chelsea, United and AC Milan for Ibrahimovic, unless China comes in a offer silly money

Arsenal need him the most and he would be great here. No way that happens unless Wenger quits/is sacked. Chelsea makes most sense, Unless they are serious about Pato. United have Rooney and a young talented Martial. Then again with this finish either of those 2 shoudl spend big for one of the most proven champions in world football.

haha now i really know you're a moron, season ticket holder for 12 years, unlike you who's on here posting at 4pm on saturdays...hmmm

Pretty sure you supported United a few years ago, then moved onto Barca, then I suppose you hit depression and for some reason moved onto Palace.. I do feel for you.

What are you on about? ###### even are you?

Whoever I support its better than being you supporting a club you live nowhere near loool get a life. 

Truth hurts eh? No need to get mad about it mate, it's a fairly common thing nower days that you glory hunters like to hop around a lot, no worries.

Hope you recover from your meltdown soon though.. Crystal Palace.. Jeez.

Of course you are sweetheart.

Now go and put on your best Stone Island jacket, re watch the Football Factory for the millionth time and fantasise about being top boy.

Haha bit angry that our last league win was against you lot? haha how bad must you be, doubt you even knew that seeing as you stay in posting on here rather than going to games or better yet even going outside

Truth hurts eh? No need to get mad about it mate, it's a fairly common thing nower days that you glory hunters like to hop around a lot, no worries.

Hope you recover from your meltdown soon though.. Crystal Palace.. Jeez.

you support liverpool and your favourite player is david silva get a grip....

lol you support liverpool, 3-3 gayle, we ruined your only ever shot at a title and are more likely to win silverware this season, saying that doubt you were even a liverpool fan in 2014

Haha bit angry that our last league win was against you lot? haha how bad must you be, doubt you even knew that seeing as you stay in posting on here rather than going to games or better yet even going outside

you support liverpool and your favourite player is david silva get a grip....

lol you support liverpool, 3-3 gayle, we ruined your only ever shot at a title and are more likely to win silverware this season, saying that doubt you were even a liverpool fan in 2014

I said enough. Next person to bait, troll or inflame this argument will be formally warned. Keep it on topic guys.

I won't be too happy, he still under investigation with match fixing claims when he controlled Siena.

Chelsea will struggle to get top players

As long as they are better than the likes of Romero, Rojo and Fellaini I'm all good with that.

The usual thing of a million players are on Conte's shortlist tripe is already being talked about,

Forster, Manolas, Naingalon, Florenzi, Higuain, Icardi and Lukaku the first ones to emerge.

As long as they are better than the likes of Romero, Rojo and Fellaini I'm all good with that.

The usual thing of a million players are on Conte's shortlist tripe is already being talked about,

Forster, Manolas, Naingalon, Florenzi, Higuain, Icardi and Lukaku the first ones to emerge.

Can't see Chelsea bringing in Higuaín, Icardi, Lukaku etc

Chelsea hasn't got long in the summer to sort out their team

interesting to see what Chelsea do up top more than anything. Really see Ibra or Higuain there, Maybe Icardi. Dont see Lukaku going back. Can see an Italian connection happening.

Chelsea no CL football - hard to attract players

Ibra wants Champs league and I don't think he fit into Chelsea way, only attraction would be Chelsea in London

Higuaín, can't see

Icardi, not sure, depends where Inter finishes

Conte does have much time and prob Chelsea fans want Italy out of Euro Asap so he can sort Chelsea

sort of forgot about the no CL factor. Id thik that probably does rule out a couple but also MONEY.... look at the exodus to china. Chelsea can pay the big dollars they always have a shot at even someeone like Higuain. I think maybe only Ibra ruled out the really does seem to cahse glory rather than dollars imo.