Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

I didn't say he should be rated the same. I just asked how he can still be rated at 93 after Chelsea's dismal performance this season

because if you change players ratings based on one bad season most players would be going up and down like a yoyo, we have been terrible this year and i belive many do need to drop, but i don't believe courtois is one of them

Ashtini, you think Chelsea has the secondly best starting XI on paper but -

Leicester top and no 1 would of thought that on paper, Leicester on paper has had less possession, less passes, prob less touches of the ball

You wont be able to attract players like Pobga, Oblak, Cavani, Higuaín with no European football

Btw De Gea won the Premiership before

Conte like the 3-5-2 formation - never works in England

Absolutely I think it's the second best lineup ON PAPER but that's different to what happens on the pitch - we agree on something yet you are still trying to argue.

Just because Utd didn't attract top players doesn't mean we won't. I don't know what to expect in the summer but I'm hopeful for some good signings.

True De Gea has won the Prem, not for now 3 seasons tho.

Absolutely I think it's the second best lineup ON PAPER but that's different to what happens on the pitch - we agree on something yet you are still trying to argue.

Just because Utd didn't attract top players doesn't mean we won't. I don't know what to expect in the summer but I'm hopeful for some good signings.

True De Gea has won the Prem, not for now 3 seasons tho.

United got Di Maria and LVG killed his style

What has Chelsea got to offer to a top player?

United got Di Maria and LVG killed his style

What has Chelsea got to offer to a top player?

Ah Di Maria yes true, LVG and the club well & truly messed that up didn't they - good reference point.

Do you really think this season wasn't a blip? We have got over Mourinho before and we will again but Utd will never get over SAF (& rightly so - he was the club).

Ah Di Maria yes true, LVG and the club well & truly messed that up didn't they - good reference point.

Do you really think this season wasn't a blip? We have got over Mourinho before and we will again but Utd will never get over SAF (& rightly so - he was the club).

LVG messing it all up

We will find out if this season was a blip next year, cant see Chelsea having it easy as Terry will be a big loss, Conte has less time

Will Conte have 100% freedom of the club - NO

SAF a rare manager, but it weren't just him United miss, we lost Gill at the same time. Moyes was a weak mistake 6th choice manger and now we have dictator Grandad with no passion

LVG messing it all up

We will find out if this season was a blip next year, cant see Chelsea having it easy as Terry will be a big loss, Conte has less time

Will Conte have 100% freedom of the club - NO

SAF a rare manager, but it weren't just him United miss, we lost Gill at the same time. Moyes was a weak mistake 6th choice manger and now we have dictator Grandad with no passion

No manager could have taken over from SAF, not even Mourinho. Moyes was a complete scapegoat.

Terry will be a loss IF he leaves yes. Conte won't have much time no but al this has been considered in his appointment and plans for the future, unlike Utd we have plans in place beleive it or not.

Conte accordingly done it with Siena so who knows

Losing Terry is like -10 points as Zouma n Cahill has errors in them

why are you in this thread if you have nothing constructive to bring to any chelsea related conversations

why are you in this thread if you have nothing constructive to bring to any chelsea related conversations

Just ignore him, he's clearly a moron.

Nico may be a bit absurd but at least he had a slither of a point about something at least partially relevant.

If anyone truly belivfes Chlesea wont back they are brave. Its not necesarily a compliment but the club has bags of cash and yes he owner and i think the club a little has an enormous ego (backed up with a few hiny trophies mind). There is every chance Chelsea wil roar back next season, I sure as dont expect them winning the league but back in CL seems like a chance. No to knock Leicester but i dont have them in my next years top 4 in my head as of yet.

Courtois is great btw, a littel like De Gea in being a shining light for Chelsea this season. Doesnt need to drop ingmae like most of the team does, but thats a ratings discusssion.

Many of this squad have a decent chance of leaving in the summer.

Courtois- world-class but he may want to move to a bigger club in Europe. Not in England, in Spain Barca have Bravo, Atleti have Oblak, RM could go for him like de Gea but then they have Navas who is world-class himself. Plus TC has played for Atleti too. Not sure where he could go so he might as well stay at Chelsea.

Begovic- first-team minutes will considerably decrease with no Europe, points to him leaving.

Amelia- Could be back-up keeper which is not ideal given his age and he'll prolly be released in the summer.

Baba- struggled in England the whole season, a move back to Germany or a loan-move beckons. 

Ivanovic- also had a struggle this season at the start which set the tone for the rest of the year. Given his age Chelsea should either move him on or make him a rotation option. 

Terry- no new contract, but Conte may still offer him one. Chelsea should keep him as a club legend and can pass on his experience.

Mikel- Good club servant but it's time to move on for both club and player.

Hazard- invisible all season, he will probably want to make a big move to RM/PSG/Bayern but will he be first choice there? Not the club's issue though as they would get big money from the transfer which they could use wisely on a replacement and other players too.

Pedro- also struggled this season. Move away from Barca hasn't gone too smoothly. Where he moves from here is a good question though.

Remy- Flop in his two seasons. Nuff said.

Pato and Falcao- let loans expire. No point in buying Pato who has his injury record and there are better alternatives out there. He should hopefully move back to Europe though in the summer. Falcao's career at the top has virtually ended. A Mou experiment which failed.

Costa- Think Conte and Costa together will not last. Too many issues off-field for him. Better to leave him and get the money to re-invest as with Hazard.

Staying at the club:

Azpi- one of the best fullbacks in the league, no-brainer. Should start playing on his natural right-side though.

Kenedy, Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Miazga- very promising talent and has shown glimpses this season. A loan in the same league would help Miazga.

Cahill- still sort of reliable and provides experience, but a new CB or 2 should still be coming in.

Zouma- young and full of promise. Club need to help him 100% in his recovery from injury.

Fabregas, Oscar- quality midfielders who have had a bad season but good enough to recover from it.

Willian- another no-brainer.

Matic- still one of the best DMs in the world. 

Many of this squad have a decent chance of leaving in the summer.

Courtois- world-class but he may want to move to a bigger club in Europe. Not in England, in Spain Barca have Bravo, Atleti have Oblak, RM could go for him like de Gea but then they have Navas who is world-class himself. Plus TC has played for Atleti too. Not sure where he could go so he might as well stay at Chelsea.

Begovic- first-team minutes will considerably decrease with no Europe, points to him leaving.

Amelia- Could be back-up keeper which is not ideal given his age and he'll prolly be released in the summer.

Baba- struggled in England the whole season, a move back to Germany or a loan-move beckons. 

Ivanovic- also had a struggle this season at the start which set the tone for the rest of the year. Given his age Chelsea should either move him on or make him a rotation option. 

Terry- no new contract, but Conte may still offer him one. Chelsea should keep him as a club legend and can pass on his experience.

Mikel- Good club servant but it's time to move on for both club and player.

Hazard- invisible all season, he will probably want to make a big move to RM/PSG/Bayern but will he be first choice there? Not the club's issue though as they would get big money from the transfer which they could use wisely on a replacement and other players too.

Pedro- also struggled this season. Move away from Barca hasn't gone too smoothly. Where he moves from here is a good question though.

Remy- Flop in his two seasons. Nuff said.

Pato and Falcao- let loans expire. No point in buying Pato who has his injury record and there are better alternatives out there. He should hopefully move back to Europe though in the summer. Falcao's career at the top has virtually ended. A Mou experiment which failed.

Costa- Think Conte and Costa together will not last. Too many issues off-field for him. Better to leave him and get the money to re-invest as with Hazard.

Staying at the club:

Azpi- one of the best fullbacks in the league, no-brainer. Should start playing on his natural right-side though.

Kenedy, Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Miazga- very promising talent and has shown glimpses this season. A loan in the same league would help Miazga.

Cahill- still sort of reliable and provides experience, but a new CB or 2 should still be coming in.

Zouma- young and full of promise. Club need to help him 100% in his recovery from injury.

Fabregas, Oscar- quality midfielders who have had a bad season but good enough to recover from it.

Willian- another no-brainer.

Matic- still one of the best DMs in the world. 

Thank goodness for people like you and Ani. 

Some good points either side for leaving and staying. Some hard decisions coming our way and hard truths for fans to accept.

I can see 2 of Courtois, Terry, Hazard & Costa leaving, at least I hope its not anymore than that! Hard decision on who I'd like to stay, Courtois is a no brainer but if a player doesnt want to stay then I'm not sure I want them to either.. Heart says Terry head says Hazard or Costa. I'd prefer to keep them all but with no Europe likely that would be a hell of a job done by Conte.

If Terry does go (which like Lampard & Drogba & to a lesser extent Cech would be gut wrenching) then Cahill must stay, but he must improve also.

Loanees:

I do not know much about the younger academy loanees but for the rest:

Should be sold:

Marin

Djilobodji

Moses

Atsu

van Ginkel

Delac

Blackman

Omeruo

Piazon

Kane

Hector- why did they buy him?!

CUADRADO (has a chance at Chelsea with Conte though)

All except Cuadrado are in risk of just drifting away, the club should do them a favour and sell them so that they can restart their career.

Loaned out again:

Musonda

Nathan

Solanke

Manea

Angban

Rodriguez

Brown

Boga

Pantic

Swift

Wallace

Pasalic

Cuevas

Chalobah

Houghton/Clarke-Salter/Aina/Abraham/Suljic/Kiwomya/Davey

Chance at first-team next season: Baker/Ake/Christensen/Bamford/Kalas

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-36014630 Terry really isn't the bad guy everyone makes him out to be, he does lots of wonderful gestures like this and this one is very touching.

Seems like doubts continue to swirl over both keepers. Conte had a meeting with all players and the situation still seems unclear. I still see De Gea being Madrid's main target but I'm sure they would be very happy to take either him or Courtois with both being ex-Atletico players.

Terry staying is still up in the air, he is free to leave under freedom of contract but I would like to see him given a new contract as I see him doing rather well under Conte but only time will tell.

Seems like Nainggalon coming in is moving ever closer, I would love that, keeping my fingers crossed - would be an exceptional first signing from Conte.

Welcome back Sir Rahul, all we need now is Jamie back

Sir Rahul has good points

I can see -

Courtios to R Madrid

Mikel to China

Terry not sure

Hazard to Madrid or PSG

Costa to A Madrid or PSG

Summer going to be hard for most teams

I was always around, just didn't post much.

Thanks, regarding those five players:

Courtois- RM seems most likely, it will trigger a domino reaction of keepers, where will poor Keylor go though? But with TC's connection to Atleti not sure if he would go to RM.

Mikel- China, yes, but he could be decent for mid-table sides in Europe as well. Money the issue though.

Terry- Either MLS or retirement and a place on the Chelsea staff team if he leaves Chelsea.

Hazard and Costa- PSG would be improved by Hazard, he would take Lucas's spot. They have issues to fix though regarding Cavani/Ibra. Both have strong chances of leaving the club, Cavani because of lack of regular football, Ibra because of contract and age. Chelsea wouldn't sell both players to PSG unless maybe they got Ibra in return. But then only Ibra dictates where Ibra goes. Would Cavani fit Chelsea?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-36014630 Terry really isn't the bad guy everyone makes him out to be, he does lots of wonderful gestures like this and this one is very touching.

Seems like doubts continue to swirl over both keepers. Conte had a meeting with all players and the situation still seems unclear. I still see De Gea being Madrid's main target but I'm sure they would be very happy to take either him or Courtois with both being ex-Atletico players.

Terry staying is still up in the air, he is free to leave under freedom of contract but I would like to see him given a new contract as I see him doing rather well under Conte but only time will tell.

Seems like Nainggalon coming in is moving ever closer, I would love that, keeping my fingers crossed - would be an exceptional first signing from Conte.

I've never liked JT but that's a nice gesture of him and a touching story. Good on him.

I'm sure RM would like either, but if Perez had a shred of decency he would just stick to Navas who is as good and fits the team better. The guy already suffered one deadline day. RM have bigger issues to fix than the goalkeeper spot and as keepers peak around 29-33 Navas is in a good time in his career now.

Nainggolan is a very good signing, I would have loved him at Utd but then again Fellaini is a god in these areas.

I've never liked JT but that's a nice gesture of him and a touching story. Good on him.

I'm sure RM would like either, but if Perez had a shred of decency he would just stick to Navas who is as good and fits the team better. The guy already suffered one deadline day. RM have bigger issues to fix than the goalkeeper spot and as keepers peak around 29-33 Navas is in a good time in his career now.

Nainggolan is a very good signing, I would have loved him at Utd but then again Fellaini is a god in these areas.

I'm personally a big fan of Navas'. If they want to offer £60m plus Navas and Rodriguez or Isco or Morata I'd seriously consider it.

Yeah I'd see Nainggalon as the true Lampard replacement, fingers crossed.

I was always around, just didn't post much.

Thanks, regarding those five players:

Courtois- RM seems most likely, it will trigger a domino reaction of keepers, where will poor Keylor go though? But with TC's connection to Atleti not sure if he would go to RM.

Mikel- China, yes, but he could be decent for mid-table sides in Europe as well. Money the issue though.

Terry- Either MLS or retirement and a place on the Chelsea staff team if he leaves Chelsea.

Hazard and Costa- PSG would be improved by Hazard, he would take Lucas's spot. They have issues to fix though regarding Cavani/Ibra. Both have strong chances of leaving the club, Cavani because of lack of regular football, Ibra because of contract and age. Chelsea wouldn't sell both players to PSG unless maybe they got Ibra in return. But then only Ibra dictates where Ibra goes. Would Cavani fit Chelsea?

Courtois wants a return to Spain and has a Spanish girlfriend(Ik people say De Gea in the same situation) but De Gea has a 3 year deal over him, IDK How much Courtois has to go on his contract but If Chelsea doesn't finish in a European spot then It's more likely RM could get him plus RM will have to play hardball with United again over De Gea

Idk if Chelsea or Navas wants but I can see Navas at Chelsea maybe in a swap deal or some1 like PSG buying Navas

Mikel, who knows atm

Terry, your right on, prob join Lampard, Gerrard or Beckham new side but this will be a big blow for Chelsea as he a big leader and Chelsea hasn't got many that can rally up the team

Hazard, this season doesn't look like he wants to be at Chelsea, I can see Hazard joining RM more than PSG

Costa and Conte, I can see arguments between them, can Conte put up with Costa temper?

Ibra won't join Chelsea, He wants to play in Europe to help his ego

Cavani, not sure, If they do get him then he can't score against them again

Accordingly Roma keeping Nainggalon this summer

today's performance was terrible, can clearly see players have stopped caring for this season

Chelsea kinda played like United, sideway football

Willian never tracked back to help

Cahill deflection was unlucky, Courtios didn't seem bothered being red carded