Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

My lord I was joking about Solanke. Jesus Christ you two hurt my brain sometimes.

How my heart pines for the old days of 1. Reasonable conversations, & 2. Humour.

I can take SM ruining the game but ruining the forums is unforgivable, we had so so so many people on here all posting with really good conversations & banter. We even had a forumer of the year competition - there aren't even enough good members who post any more to start with two man quarter finals.

Give us back SM DUJO Tony, Cheekylad, IanMcocococo, a regular Infernito.

'Runs away weeping'

OMG the day has come where people are askinfg for Tony back good lord we have gotten that bad!!.

bring bak Raz and Zlook though. my god there some good times to be had right there

What happened to all the Chelsea fans in here? an absouute joke from you lot this season. Last year champions to this? Id love to see Ash and Kieth around.  :P

Tony please stay

What is happening with Chelsea - Terry going out in Gerrard style

Hi Tony! How's the wife & family?

I'm the only Chelsea fan that posts nowadays since SM a absolutely murdered the forums.

You're a bit late giving us stick though, haven't been very good since game one. But regardless of this season I'm just thankful we don't have LVG as manager.

Get this last game loss out of the way then look forward to the summer I say.

FYI Tony is a bit of a loon but still miles better than Talentsearcher :).

Hi Tony! How's the wife & family?

I'm the only Chelsea fan that posts nowadays since SM a absolutely murdered the forums.

You're a bit late giving us stick though, haven't been very good since game one. But regardless of this season I'm just thankful we don't have LVG as manager.

Get this last game loss out of the way then look forward to the summer I say.

FYI Tony is a bit of a loon but still miles better than Talentsearcher :).

We are all well thanks for asking. Yes,  it s a bit late but still never to late to stick it to a chelsea fan.  :rolleyes:  Yes, SM has definitely changed over the years, shame about the forum, it has completetly died in the rear end. i do miss the old days though. it really is true what they say, you don't know how good and fun somthing is until it is gone.

Im still not sure about you lot for next season. lets say a new manager comes along and new plays hop on bored, will it be the chelsea  of old? i think clubs like United and Chelsea are slowly going to drift. perhaps the Glory days for both clubs has past. Of course, you will still have your Man citys blowing money like crazy on unnecessary players, Arsenal choking at the same time season after season, (thats standard for them now), and Liverpool signing playings like Can and Markovic, and then giving there oh so desperate fans some sort of glimmer of hope, (which lets face it, Liverpool won't win the title for another 10-15 years).

But lets wait and see. Bring on the next season i say.

We are all well thanks for asking. Yes,  it s a bit late but still never to late to stick it to a chelsea fan.  :rolleyes:  Yes, SM has definitely changed over the years, shame about the forum, it has completetly died in the rear end. i do miss the old days though. it really is true what they say, you don't know how good and fun somthing is until it is gone.

Im still not sure about you lot for next season. lets say a new manager comes along and new plays hop on bored, will it be the chelsea  of old? i think clubs like United and Chelsea are slowly going to drift. perhaps the Glory days for both clubs has past. Of course, you will still have your Man citys blowing money like crazy on unnecessary players, Arsenal choking at the same time season after season, (thats standard for them now), and Liverpool signing playings like Can and Markovic, and then giving there oh so desperate fans some sort of glimmer of hope, (which lets face it, Liverpool won't win the title for another 10-15 years).

But lets wait and see. Bring on the next season i say.

Glad to hear all is well.

I agree that both Chelsea and Utd are both having to play catch up now.

Half of me wishes you would sign him as the fee might be larger that said IF (big IF) west ham get Europa + new stadium + new EPL deal they could probably break teh abnk on a player like him. Guaranteed to start at least. Id rather him at WHU after all becuase he does have so much danger, of whcih he wastes on nonsensical decisions. Last thing we need is him to get some confidence and somehow start killing it for Chelsea, would make me cry.

Despite a disaster season, we still sold more shirts than any other PL team! - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10279992/chelsea-sell-more-shirts-than-manchester-united-in-2015-16

JT offered a new 1 year contract, lets hope he agrees to sign :).

Clap Clap want Chelsea to get a shirt trophy?

Still need to sort out Chelsea team