Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

1 minute ago, Kev said:

Come off it - I know you're not an idiot and you know how football works. By that logic Keylor Navas is the best out of the lot. 2 CL titles and La Liga this year. That logic is just poor and you know it doesn't work like that. Unless you think that Maxwell is the greatest player ever because he has 37 trophies, followed by Ryan Giggs as the second most decorated in history. Those guys are better than Pele, Messi, Maradonna, Best, Cryuff etc...?

Maxwell is the most decorated player, it's fact, a literal fact.

Keylor Navas is massively underrated.

1 minute ago, Kev said:

Come off it - I know you're not an idiot and you know how football works. By that logic Keylor Navas is the best out of the lot. 2 CL titles and La Liga this year. That logic is just poor and you know it doesn't work like that. Unless you think that Maxwell is the greatest player ever because he has 37 trophies, followed by Ryan Giggs as the second most decorated in history. Those guys are better than Pele, Messi, Maradonna, Best, Cryuff etc...?

Maxwell is the most decorated player, it's fact, a literal fact.

Keylor Navas is massively underrated.

4 minutes ago, Kev said:

So make the case that SM were right to overlook Courtois these past two and a half years. Chelsea are definitely undervalued in-game. Look at the teams rated higher than Chelsea. It doesn't reflect comparative strengths at all.

4 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

So make the case that SM were right to overlook Courtois these past two and a half years. Chelsea are definitely undervalued in-game. Look at the teams rated higher than Chelsea. It doesn't reflect comparative strengths at all.

There are only 3 keepers in SM rated higher than Coutois, so for a keeper he's got a very high rating. Would you put him in the top 3 in the world? I wouldn't, top 10, sure, but not top 3.

7 minutes ago, ashtini said:

I'm talking about the recent 2016 final - maybe got the wrong image in my mind over Ramos etc

12 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

@TalentSearcher stop projecting m8. Have you heard nostalgia-drooling customers lately? 4 (four) years of mediocrity b-but Snubchester Utd is still a big club, "we" won the "treble", next year is our year, la. TBH next year it's between Chelsea and City, Spurs probably make the top 4 and one of Arsenal, Liverpool and Snubchester Utd gets the top four "trophy" (maybe even get some competition from another club). In the CL Chelsea have a better record than Snubchester Utd. That's not saying much though as Snubchester Utd only made it once into the CL after Courtois returned from his loan and they were in a group with the likes of PSV, KDBless Wolfsburg and CSKA. Snubchester Utd couldn't even survive such a very weak group. BTW Oblak didn't save a single penalty in that final, Real scored all 5, and the most memorable moment was Carrasco scoring and kissing his girlfriend. Also, learn to read kiddo. Courtois's honours at Chelsea got quite a few mentions and as both Oblak and Courtois have played for Atleti their success at that club will get a mention as well (odd how relevant sh1t is relevant no matter how much you cry about it).

Clean sheets, really, OK then. When Courtois was about to reach the milestone of 100 clean sheets I stumbled upon an amazing comparison: Cech only had 37 clean sheets before the age of 23, Neuer 60, Buffon 62 and Casillas comes closest with 71 clean sheets before the age of 23. The least you can say about Courtois is that he's ahead of the curve (well over 100 clean sheets before the age of 23). He already has surpassed the 150 mark before turning 25. 200 coming up.

I am not talking about United here, you keep bring them up. This talk was about Courtois, Oblak and you brought in De Gea as well

Oblak didn't save a penalty so what, It a harder job to save a pen than to score, so Bravo save all 3 Portugal pens recently so he must be well above Oblak

Courtois has been going for many of years but Oblak has had a start/stop to his early career, basically its the last 4 years that he has shone from no where

20 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

so when did he come minutes away from winning it? you were clearly referring to the final in which Ramos scored in the last minute, were Atletico were seconds away from winning but nice try, only God knows what your harping on about now you always use some random bs to fit your flaling argument, your comparing a man who has won 1 La liga, 1 copa del rey, 1 Uefa Cup, 2 premier league titles to Leicester city players this is the last time i respond to your nonsense you are the only one talking about Leicester and Celtic, and funny enough you haven't responded to my post on Utd's thread i guess you finally realised you'd been proved wrong so you've put your efforts in spewing your rubbish on the Chelsea thread 

I meant the recent 2016 game

Your like living in the past, Courtois most prob got his rating up in his A.Madrid days to 93, but what has he done in Europe under Chelsea?

My examples of Celtic winning title each year n being unbeaten, Leicester going the impossible, kante etc is nonsense as same way Courtois rating Should stay the same as he done f all in Europe.

I give up talking to a brick wall as I gave u examples and u just twist them and have others who hate me here talking rubbish as well

1 minute ago, Kev said:

There are only 3 keepers in SM rated higher than Coutois, so for a keeper he's got a very high rating. Would you put him in the top 3 in the world? I wouldn't, top 10, sure, but not top 3.

Watching the game now (irl). Usually don't do anything else but I'll come back later. DDG's last +1 was a year ago, had 3 rises while Courtois only had the 1 in the last 2.5 years. You don't think it's about time Courtois got a +1? You think Chelsea's ratings are a fair reflection? SM were stingy with Kante's rise as well and Dave definitely deserved one as well. The Chelsea review was a shambles. They didn't ignore JT though, great job SM :^)

2 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Watching the game now (irl). Usually don't do anything else but I'll come back later. DDG's last +1 was a year ago, had 3 rises while Courtois only had the 1 in the last 2.5 years. You don't think it's about time Courtois got a +1? You think Chelsea's ratings are a fair reflection? SM were stingy with Kante's rise as well and Dave definitely deserved one as well. The Chelsea review was a shambles. They didn't ignore JT though, great job SM :^)

I think Dave could easily be 93, Kante's risen a lot in a short time. He may well get an increase. DDG was steadily improving until about a year ago but has remained on much the same level since. Courtois hasn't improved for 2 or 3 years, he's been a top quality keeper since then, but I don't think he's better now than 2 years ago, so I see no reason why he should rise again. Another league title doesn't necessarily warrant a rise. He was title-winning quality when he got 93. If you're going to give a +1 every time someone gets a trophy then why has Ronaldo been on 99 for 2 and a half years? He's won everything going since then! Should be on about 108 by now! 

8 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Courtois, Kante etc doesn't deserve an increase - Like I keep saying they done nothing in Europe for Chelsea

38 minutes ago, Kev said:

I think Dave could easily be 93, Kante's risen a lot in a short time. He may well get an increase. DDG was steadily improving until about a year ago but has remained on much the same level since. Courtois hasn't improved for 2 or 3 years, he's been a top quality keeper since then, but I don't think he's better now than 2 years ago, so I see no reason why he should rise again. Another league title doesn't necessarily warrant a rise. He was title-winning quality when he got 93. If you're going to give a +1 every time someone gets a trophy then why has Ronaldo been on 99 for 2 and a half years? He's won everything going since then! Should be on about 108 by now! 

Non-argument, just like every one of @TalentSearcher posts filled with strawman nonsense, Ronaldo is maxed out at 99, a sh1tpost really. Courtois only top 10, really, he definitely is one of the Chelsea players that were overlooked, well-overdue a +1 after not 1 but 2 title-winning seasons. DDG doesn't even see much CL football and when Snubchester Utd manage to land a very weak "CL" group they're an embarrassment. TalentSearcher is foaming at the mouth if such a keeper is rated 94 (maybe he should be demanding that DDG drops then because Snubchester Utd's is doing worse in the CL than Chelsea). Why exactly is he babbling on about Celtic? The Scottish league is trash. OK, back to the CC final.

33 minutes ago, Kev said:

This post is reaching Talentsearcher levels  mate, Courtois has been superb this year so yes he deserved a rise for sure if you help your team to a league win with Golden glove that go with it you don't deserve a rise? It's clear that 99 is the max rating always has been so that point is clearly void just another irrelevant point to help your argument.

31 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Courtois, Kante etc doesn't deserve an increase - Like I keep saying they done nothing in Europe for Chelsea

Riddle me this genius what has David De Gea done for Manchester United in Europe to be rated 94, we've got a Man Utd fan talking about living in the past, by your thinking all English team players don't deserve rises as they've done all in Europe

Courtois is no better now that he was when he got his last rise! It's pretty simple! No reason he should have a rise. He was already a league champion. The idea that you should get a rise for every trophy you win is the nonsense here! As proven my by comment about Ronaldo! Of course he shouldn't get a rise higher than 99 - and Courtois doesn't deserve a rise either. Is joint 4th best keeper in the world doing him some kind of disservice? No it's not. 

Just now, Cvilhete said:

It's clear that 99 is the max rating always has been so that point is clearly void just another irrelevant point to help your argument.

Yes that is a nonsense comment - that was the point! You can't just give players a +1 for every trophy they win. SM rank Courtois as 4th best keeper in the world. Not sure how that's being so bad to him really!

5 minutes ago, Kev said:

Yes that is a nonsense comment - that was the point! You can't just give players a +1 for every trophy they win. SM rank Courtois as 4th best keeper in the world. Not sure how that's being so bad to him really!

Ok mate

41 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Non-argument, just like every one of @TalentSearcher posts filled with strawman nonsense, Ronaldo is maxed out at 99, a sh1tpost really. Courtois only top 10, really, he definitely is one of the Chelsea players that were overlooked, well-overdue a +1 after not 1 but 2 title-winning seasons. DDG doesn't even see much CL football and when Snubchester Utd manage to land a very weak "CL" group they're an embarrassment. TalentSearcher is foaming at the mouth if such a keeper is rated 94 (maybe he should be demanding that DDG drops then because Snubchester Utd's is doing worse in the CL than Chelsea). Why exactly is he babbling on about Celtic? The Scottish league is trash. OK, back to the CC final.

I'm gonna stop talking about Courtois as I gonna keep saying it

Kev is right, if it +1 for a trophy the Ronaldo would be 108+

Talking about United, that was LVG and that year he killed United.

What I was saying about Celtic, with your +1 trophy rubbish, they should be in the 90's as they win each year and were unbeaten this year even know they did nothing in Europe. I know the Scottish league is poor but with your trophy rubbish logic, they should be 90+ 

36 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Riddle me this genius what has David De Gea done for Manchester United in Europe to be rated 94, we've got a Man Utd fan talking about living in the past, by your thinking all English team players don't deserve rises as they've done all in Europe

Past - I been talking about last 3 years when you been talking about Courtois A.Madrid days

Even know he wasn't a starter, He was a Europa Cup winner. Got back into CL football just like Courtois.

Also in England, he been in the team of the season for idk how many years, Like I keep saying he saved United, otherwise United be in bottom half, been MOTD save of the season for many of years

Bit in bold, yes. Gonna be like Wenger here, English teams need to be consistent in Europe like Arsenal getting out the group stages the last 15 years or so but not now, then the team deserve to have a rise in rating. If City get to the quarters again(hope not) even if they make it past the group, SM should consider some of their stars who made impact a rise, This also goes down to how they do in the league as well.

1 minute ago, ashtini said:

& it was your saviour that killed us in between winning Premier League titles.

no no, he was part to blame. you should look more at your Director of football and Owner. Mourinho wanted to invest in players like Pogba etc but Chelsea never splash the cash

7 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

no no, he was part to blame. you should look more at your Director of football and Owner. Mourinho wanted to invest in players like Pogba etc but Chelsea never splash the cash

Exactly, imagine if we would have spunked £90m on Pogba, saved us from an embarrassment there.

51 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

I'm gonna stop talking about Courtois as I gonna keep saying it

Kev is right, if it +1 for a trophy the Ronaldo would be 108+

Talking about United, that was LVG and that year he killed United.

What I was saying about Celtic, with your +1 trophy rubbish, they should be in the 90's as they win each year and were unbeaten this year even know they did nothing in Europe. I know the Scottish league is poor but with your trophy rubbish logic, they should be 90+

Reductio ad absurdum, look it up and go spout your babble in your containment thread.

Two and a half years at top level and 2 (two) titles in that timeframe, Courtois is overdue a rise. He's now level with Oblak, who rose from 87 to 93 in only 2 years, yet Oblak also is a year younger and valued 4m more despite the lack of silverware (which Courtois won plenty of when he was on loan at a poorer Atleti and after returning to Chelsea). It's funny how happy customers were with their tin pot "treble". No wonder you're baffled by relevant silverware. Hey-ho, lmao when you unironically claimed that 1 poor season between winning titles is worse than 4 seasons of mediocrity.

Also, the 6th placed club haven't changed much during their loooong "rebuild", muh 4 different managers, whaaa, always with the excuses, it's 4 years of mediocrity, Mouyes, that's how little has changed, kiddo.

zimxmhg.jpg

54 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Reductio ad absurdum, look it up and go spout your babble in your containment thread.

Two and a half years at top level and 2 (two) titles in that timeframe, Courtois is overdue a rise. He's now level with Oblak, who rose from 87 to 93 in only 2 years, yet Oblak also is a year younger and valued 4m more despite the lack of silverware (which Courtois won plenty of when he was on loan at a poorer Atleti and after returning to Chelsea). It's funny how happy customers were with their tin pot "treble". No wonder you're baffled by relevant silverware. Hey-ho, lmao when you unironically claimed that 1 poor season between winning titles is worse than 4 seasons of mediocrity.

Also, the 6th placed club haven't changed much during their loooong "rebuild", muh 4 different managers, whaaa, always with the excuses, it's 4 years of mediocrity, Mouyes, that's how little has changed, kiddo.

zimxmhg.jpg

please stop replying to this guy, let him go back to posting his bs on the Utd thread, talking to a guy who says Kante doesn't deserve a rise LOL double player of the year shouldn't have risen, delusion is an understatement 

7 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

You and 1000dB are like Liverpool fans - talking about honours in the past especially 1000dB on Courtois in A.Madrid - Are Chelsea fans forgetting the season in between the title wins?

Simple last 3 years 14/15 15/16 16/17

Oblak - Games 11, 7 Clean sheets, 6 Conceded Games 38, 24 clean sheets,18 conceded Games 30, Clean Sheets 15, 21 conceded

Courtois - Games 32, 12 clean sheets, 30 Conceded Games 29, 5 Clean sheets, 29 conceded Games 36, Clean Sheets 15, Conceded 28

De Gea - Games 37, 11 Clean sheets, 36 conceded Games 34, 15 clean sheets, 33 conceded Games 35, 14 clean sheets, Conceded 29

Stats don't lie. You talk about De Gea, he roughly has same as Courtois but better 15/16 in Clean sheets.

What has Courtois done in Europe under Chelsea?

In between TITLE WINS.

TITLE WINS.

Chelsea could of finished in 17th and still had a good three years. They still won the league title twice.

Your stats highlight how overrated DDG actually is.

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Oblak and DDG are both better than Courtois, aren't they? 

Nope

3 hours ago, Kev said:

Yes, clearly Maxwell is. 37 trophies don't lie.

1 hour ago, TalentSearcher said:

I'm gonna stop talking

If only you would 

1 hour ago, TalentSearcher said:

I bet Chelsea fans are devastated. They could of had one whole Pogba instead of spending about £10 mill extra and getting Kante, Alonso and Luiz.

Oh the shame!

15 minutes ago, Jamie3184 said:
  5 hours ago, Kev said:

Oblak and DDG are both better than Courtois, aren't they? 

Well DDG has been in the PFA team of the year for 4 out of the last 5 seasons (and it was Cech that interrupted that run, not Courtois). So obviously a lot of people think he's better than Courtois anyway. Those people being professional footballers. So him being rated 1 higher than Courtois seems fair enough. Really not sure what people are on about. Club specific threads have always been places for playground style fighting (and TalentSearcher talking rubbish), but this discussion seems ridiculous, and I know some of the contributors are normally the voices of reason, so hopefully it's just end of weekend drunkenness or something. 

PFA teams of the year are listed here if anyone tries to argue that I've made it up or whatever - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PFA_Team_of_the_Year_(2010s)

3 hours ago, Kev said:

Well DDG has been in the PFA team of the year for 4 out of the last 5 seasons (and it was Cech that interrupted that run, not Courtois). So obviously a lot of people think he's better than Courtois anyway. Those people being professional footballers. So him being rated 1 higher than Courtois seems fair enough. Really not sure what people are on about. Club specific threads have always been places for playground style fighting (and TalentSearcher talking rubbish), but this discussion seems ridiculous, and I know some of the contributors are normally the voices of reason, so hopefully it's just end of weekend drunkenness or something. 

PFA teams of the year are listed here if anyone tries to argue that I've made it up or whatever - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PFA_Team_of_the_Year_(2010s)

That's another sh1tpost Kev. Tin pot cups are one thing but gala-awards are even worse (Courtois has those too BTW). Hey-ho consistently performing at top level and contributing to a boatload of relevant silverware at Atleti and Chelsea (the timeframe also includes those years) must mean very little to you. Who cares about coming 6th as long as somebody gets a TOTY inclusion. Also, the only guy that brought an argument against DDG was TalentSearcher (i.e. if you don't do prove it in Europe you can't be rated 94). Besides Courtois only got a +1 in the last 2.5 years while DDG has risen 3 times. DDG's last +1 was over a year ago and with the tin pot "treble" I'm guessing 95 must be within reach :^) well Romero should get some love. Despite failing to win any relevant silverware DDG has been rewarded generously, that even includes when they couldn't get a top 4 "trophy". Have SM risen many players to 94 that played for a PL team that came 7th-4th-5th-6th in the last 4 years? TBF it's about time to show a bit of that generosity to Courtois as well.