Jump to content
Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Recommended Posts

Most of your are like African experts that post on facebook

If you look Courtois in his A.Madrid days, He was at 88 and jumped to 92 as he was consistent then and making an impact. He got +1 in Chelsea 2014/15 season. Chelsea finished 10th and following season, no European football - that is not top level or consistent therefore NO Raise

Oblak, started at A.Madrid at 87. Had a long wait to get +1. He got to the CL final at got to 91. Last year He was great and consistent in Spain and CL got 93 - He deserves it.

De Gea has been saving United for a long time, without him United would be in trouble

I bet you deep down would of loved Pogba if you got him, of course your not gonna admit that. I am not gonna discuss United here as this is not the United thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Most of your are like African experts that post on facebook

If you look Courtois in his A.Madrid days, He was at 88 and jumped to 92 as he was consistent then and making an impact. He got +1 in Chelsea 2014/15 season. Chelsea finished 10th and following season, no European football - that is not top level or consistent therefore NO Raise

Oblak, started at A.Madrid at 87. Had a long wait to get +1. He got to the CL final at got to 91. Last year He was great and consistent in Spain and CL got 93 - He deserves it.

De Gea has been saving United for a long time, without him United would be in trouble

I bet you deep down would of loved Pogba if you got him, of course your not gonna admit that. I am not gonna discuss United here as this is not the United thread.

i'm African and i don't take kind to what you're trying to insinuate so i'm going to ask you to kindly FK off back the utd thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Most of your are like African experts that post on facebook

If you look Courtois in his A.Madrid days, He was at 88 and jumped to 92 as he was consistent then and making an impact. He got +1 in Chelsea 2014/15 season. Chelsea finished 10th and following season, no European football - that is not top level or consistent therefore NO Raise

Oblak, started at A.Madrid at 87. Had a long wait to get +1. He got to the CL final at got to 91. Last year He was great and consistent in Spain and CL got 93 - He deserves it.

De Gea has been saving United for a long time, without him United would be in trouble

I bet you deep down would of loved Pogba if you got him, of course your not gonna admit that. I am not gonna discuss United here as this is not the United thread.

How incredibly racist. It's one thing to spout the garbage you do, it's another to post that.

I would have Kevin Keegan style loved Pogba, for half of the fee he went for.

BTW I am not involved in the current ratings war chat, my opinion is based on the players & their success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 1000dB said:

That's another sh1tpost Kev. Tin pot cups are one thing but gala-awards are even worse (Courtois has those too BTW). Hey-ho consistently performing at top level and contributing to a boatload of relevant silverware at Atleti and Chelsea (the timeframe also includes those years) must mean very little to you. Who cares about coming 6th as long as somebody gets a TOTY inclusion. Also, the only guy that brought an argument against DDG was TalentSearcher (i.e. if you don't do prove it in Europe you can't be rated 94). Besides Courtois only got a +1 in the last 2.5 years while DDG has risen 3 times. DDG's last +1 was over a year ago and with the tin pot "treble" I'm guessing 95 must be within reach :^) well Romero should get some love. Despite failing to win any relevant silverware DDG has been rewarded generously, that even includes when they couldn't get a top 4 "trophy". Have SM risen many players to 94 that played for a PL team that came 7th-4th-5th-6th in the last 4 years? TBF it's about time to show a bit of that generosity to Courtois as well.

Not a sh1tpost at all, it shows that fellow professions consider him the best in the PL. Surely the ratings should be based on who is best. Joe Hart also won 2 PL titles in 3 years and a few golden glove awards while he was at it, and that seems to be the criteria for you suggesting Courtois should get to 94. How come Hart didn't get 94? Because he's not good enough to deserve that high a rating. Courtois is better, hence being 93. Or do you also think Hart should have got a much bigger rating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kev said:

Not a sh1tpost at all, it shows that fellow professions consider him the best in the PL. Surely the ratings should be based on who is best. Joe Hart also won 2 PL titles in 3 years and a few golden glove awards while he was at it, and that seems to be the criteria for you suggesting Courtois should get to 94. How come Hart didn't get 94? Because he's not good enough to deserve that high a rating. Courtois is better, hence being 93. Or do you also think Hart should have got a much bigger rating?

M8, you're providing arguments to weaken your own position, i.e. multiple TOTY awards recipient Hart. I'll ask the same question: How come Hart didn't get 94? Besides Courtois has his fair share of gala-awards as well (and a few tin pot cups too, jej). Unlike the tin pot cup and gala-award lovers I'm a proponent of relevant silverware being, well, relevant.

Courtois has contributed more to his club's success than Hart and despite being over 30yo he has nowhere near the honours that Courtois has. TBH Courtois had already surpassed him at Atleti and in 3 PL seasons he has basically the same trophy haul as Hart collected over an entire PL career. Compared to "no silverware" Oblak, Courtois did a whole lot better at a poorer Atleti starting with EL and Uefa Supercup trophies in his first season on loan.

Why do you avoid answering a straigthforward question? Have SM risen many players to 94 that played for a PL team that came 7th-4th-5th-6th in the last 4 years? In the CL Money Utd have been an embarrassment (Romero should be credited for the 2017 EL win). I can't even think of a single attacking player let alone a defender or even a goalie. After 4 years of mediocrity, soon it will be half a decade, Snubchester Utd's squad cap is very generous (with Ibra gone there no longer is a 95 rated player though). Sevilla have a slightly better record in a higher ranked league in the last 4 years than Money Utd. They did a lot better in Europe, both in the CL and the EL, even winning the EL 3 times in a row. Their highest rated player wasn't a goalie nor a defender and he only got 92. DDG is very much the exception and nobody, except TalentSearcher, is demanding that he drops to 93.

Chelsea have won 2 titles with this squad in the last 3 seasons. I even saw Chelsea win a record 30 games this season. Go have a look in the PL ratings thread because I wasn't the only one that felt the review was a shambles. At least we agree on Dave, that's something I guess, Courtois's +1 is well-overdue and regarding Kante I still feel SM were stingy (I thought you cared about gala-awards so much and he even won Player of the Year).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

M8, you're providing arguments to weaken your own position, i.e. multiple TOTY awards recipient Hart. I'll ask the same question: How come Hart didn't get 94? Besides Courtois has his fair share of gala-awards as well (and a few tin pot cups too, jej). Unlike the tin pot cup and gala-award lovers I'm a proponent of relevant silverware being, well, relevant.

Courtois has contributed more to his club's success than Hart and despite being over 30yo he has nowhere near the honours that Courtois has. TBH Courtois had already surpassed him at Atleti and in 3 PL seasons he has basically the same trophy haul as Hart collected over an entire PL career. Compared to "no silverware" Oblak, Courtois did a whole lot better at a poorer Atleti starting with EL and Uefa Supercup trophies in his first season on loan.

Why do you avoid answering a straigthforward question? Have SM risen many players to 94 that played for a PL team that came 7th-4th-5th-6th in the last 4 years? In the CL Money Utd have been an embarrassment (Romero should be credited for the 2017 EL win). I can't even think of a single attacking player let alone a defender or even a goalie. After 4 years of mediocrity, soon it will be half a decade, Snubchester Utd's squad cap is very generous (with Ibra gone there no longer is a 95 rated player though). Sevilla have a slightly better record in a higher ranked league in the last 4 years than Money Utd. They did a lot better in Europe, both in the CL and the EL, even winning the EL 3 times in a row. Their highest rated player wasn't a goalie nor a defender and he only got 92. DDG is very much the exception and nobody, except TalentSearcher, is demanding that he drops to 93.

Chelsea have won 2 titles with this squad in the last 3 seasons. I even saw Chelsea win a record 30 games this season. Go have a look in the PL ratings thread because I wasn't the only one that felt the review was a shambles. At least we agree on Dave, that's something I guess, Courtois's +1 is well-overdue and regarding Kante I still feel SM were stingy (I thought you cared about gala-awards so much and he even won Player of the Year).

Oh dear, this really has gone down the school playground route with childish "puns" like Money Utd and Snubchester. I think I see the problem now. I didn't realise you were biased before or even know who you supported.

Hart shouldn't have got 94 or any higher than he did. Courtois shouldn't either. Their ratings are about right for me given their talent. Like I said, only 3 keepers rated higher than Courtois - that's hardly beingn tough on the guy! Keepers very rarely get a higher rating! 

I don't think that "gala awards" or other silverware are what makes a player great. Their ability does. I've already explained that - and proven how ridiculous that whole idea is by my point about Ronaldo!

Besides young players, no one but De Gea has been given a rise in the last couple of years at Utd, so I don't quite no what you mean about teams finishing 6th getting rises. 

Can you explain to me how the hell Lukaku has risen to 92 at Everton without ever getting top 4, then? Because my answer is he's got to 92 because he's a decent player! Yours must be it's because of all his major trophies, right?Just the same as De Gea, who I would say is probably second only to Neuer as the best keeper in the world.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Most of your are like African experts that post on facebook

If you look Courtois in his A.Madrid days, He was at 88 and jumped to 92 as he was consistent then and making an impact. He got +1 in Chelsea 2014/15 season. Chelsea finished 10th and following season, no European football - that is not top level or consistent therefore NO Raise

Oblak, started at A.Madrid at 87. Had a long wait to get +1. He got to the CL final at got to 91. Last year He was great and consistent in Spain and CL got 93 - He deserves it.

De Gea has been saving United for a long time, without him United would be in trouble

I bet you deep down would of loved Pogba if you got him, of course your not gonna admit that. I am not gonna discuss United here as this is not the United thread.

Racist

 

DDG is overrated. Fact

Courtois is better. Fact

Pogba is over paid and over hyped. Fact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

De Gea does deserve to be 94. Man U's recently failings are hardly his fault. What can he do about a midfield moulded in the shape of Fellaini, or a strike force led by Lingard, or a shambolic defence where the starters are permanently injured? Neither is De Gea at fault for Man U's ridiculous dealings in the transfer market. I'm not sure why people keep bringing these topics up in a debate on whether Courtois deserves 94 given De Gea's 94 and Oblak's 93.

Oblak's 93 is somewhat generous and hasty, but it's not totally out of the blue. He has been rock solid for Atletico these past two seasons, seeing them through two deep Champions League runs. In the 2015/16 season, they even put in a decent title challenge, and this season, they were undone by a poor start to the season and Griezmann's post-Euro hangover, but they still firmly established themselves as the "best of the rest" in Spain. And before someone mentions that Atletico won La Liga with Courtois, let's not forgot that during that season, both Real and Barça were in transition, with new managers. IIRC, Messi (and by extension Barcelona) was pretty bad that season as a whole, and Ronaldo got injured towards the business end of the season (he sat out of the CDR final, remember). Undoubtedly, the Big Two are much stronger now, and replace Courtois with Oblak, I'm not sure that Atletico would be able to challenge them. 

Personally, Courtois to 94 is a bit of a 50/50 for me. I can see why it could go either way. There are many much larger injustices with the SM rating system than this: Hummels 93 with Thiago Silva 94 comes to mind. Anyways, it's not an excuse to have a go at how bad Man U are for no particular reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kev said:

Oh dear, this really has gone down the school playground route with childish "puns" like Money Utd and Snubchester. I think I see the problem now. I didn't realise you were biased before or even know who you supported.

Hart shouldn't have got 94 or any higher than he did. Courtois shouldn't either. Their ratings are about right for me given their talent. Like I said, only 3 keepers rated higher than Courtois - that's hardly beingn tough on the guy! Keepers very rarely get a higher rating! 

I don't think that "gala awards" or other silverware are what makes a player great. Their ability does. I've already explained that - and proven how ridiculous that whole idea is by my point about Ronaldo!

Besides young players, no one but De Gea has been given a rise in the last couple of years at Utd, so I don't quite no what you mean about teams finishing 6th getting rises. 

Can you explain to me how the hell Lukaku has risen to 92 at Everton without ever getting top 4, then? Because my answer is he's got to 92 because he's a decent player! Yours must be it's because of all his major trophies, right?Just the same as De Gea, who I would say is probably second only to Neuer as the best keeper in the world.

No Kev you won't meet anybody that's more objective and neutral than I am. Throwing Courtois in with Hart was another weak attempt and you know it. Your "point" about Ronaldo was laughable and that you keep bringing up a non-argument is sad. If you had a look at the ratings prediction threads, including Sir Rahul's list (beware of his Chelsea bias, lol), you'd have noticed that a +1 for Courtois was expected in the last review. Courtois getting a +1 after 2.5 years and 2 titles doesn't help him overtake any of those 3 keepers. ATM Courtois's value is 4m less than Oblak's and that's what would be corrected. Their track records allow for a fair comparison and there's a massive difference between what they've achieved.

Again, you avoid answering a straigthforward question: "Have SM risen many players to 94, like DDG, that played for a PL team that came 7th-4th-5th-6th in the last 4 years, like DDG?" TBF I answered it myself in my previous post and if you didn't get it I feel sorry for you. No education system can be in such utter ruins to produce people like that, no way.

Looking for more anecdotal evidence with Lukaku's +1? You now throw in a 92 rated striker with a 94 rated goalie but that's fine, m8y, it's not like Everton did much worse than Money Utd last season. He's the top player at his club, has an insane amount of goals for his age and has recently reached the squad cap (which is quite high IMO for a club of their level). He did well in the EL (EL top scorer) and does have a bit of silverware (2x Champions of Belgium and for some reason the FA Cup with Chelsea). More importantly, there's a massive difference between a striker rated 92 and a goalie rated 94. Do I claim that Lukaku needs to be rated 93, 94 or 95 for that matter? Not at all. He has plenty to prove. Can he win relevant silverware at a bigger club, who knows, but that's the next logical step in his career. Even in the Sevilla squad that won 3 successive EL titles no player, not even an attacking player, was handed more than a 92 rating. Again, DDG is very much the exception and nobody, except TalentSearcher, is demanding that he drops to 93. Chelsea players received a lot less generosity. As I said after the Chelsea review, it was a shambles.

@jlammy nobody is having a go at DDG, except TalentSearcher, who demands that he drops to 93 because he didn't shine in Europe. His 94 rating isn't an issue. DDG and Oblak being close to Courtois's rating plus their past is why they get a mention on what's still a discussion board after all. In the BuLi ratings thread I have already lamented Hummels being ignored BTW.

 

PS lighten up Kev or have you really been seething about names like Money Utd and Snubchester? FYI TalentSearcher believed Ronaldo was coming "home" together with a bunch of others that were going to sign but ended up "snubbing" Money Utd (some have snubbed them though). Maybe this is more your thing https://twitter.com/boringmilner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@1000db - Did Courtois rating go up during his time at A.Madrid winning things? yes so you can take all his trophies etc out of the equation in his A.Madrid days, he got a +1 in the 2014/15 season.

Last 2 years your talking about that he hasn't changed, There a good reason and that is inconsistent Chelsea has been finishing 10th and no Europe the following season

Oblak been consistent even without a trophy by finishing 3rd and getting to quarter finals or better the 3 years he been at A.Madrid

Looks like Lukaku who many thought had unfinished bsiness at Chelsea is snubbing Chelsea and it's Frustrating Conte as he wanted as well as more transfer activity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2017 at 7:21 PM, TalentSearcher said:

@1000db - Did Courtois rating go up during his time at A.Madrid winning things? yes so you can take all his trophies etc out of the equation in his A.Madrid days, he got a +1 in the 2014/15 season.

Last 2 years your talking about that he hasn't changed, There a good reason and that is inconsistent Chelsea has been finishing 10th and no Europe the following season

Oblak been consistent even without a trophy by finishing 3rd and getting to quarter finals or better the 3 years he been at A.Madrid

Looks like Lukaku who many thought had unfinished bsiness at Chelsea is snubbing Chelsea and it's Frustrating Conte as he wanted as well as more transfer activity

Emenalo wanted Lukaku not Conte, Conte wanted Morata. Looks like he may get what he wants now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jamie3184 said:

Emenalo wanted Lukaku not Conte, Conte wanted Morata. Looks like he may get what he wants now.

That is rubbish according to Skysports

Few days ago -

Sky sources understand Antonio Conte is becoming increasingly frustrated at the prospect of Chelsea missing out on Romelu Lukaku.

We are told he won’t take it well when Manchester United sign Lukaku, as expected, in the coming days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

That is rubbish according to Skysports

Few days ago -

Sky sources understand Antonio Conte is becoming increasingly frustrated at the prospect of Chelsea missing out on Romelu Lukaku.

We are told he won’t take it well when Manchester United sign Lukaku, as expected, in the coming days

It was on Sky Sports?! My god it must be true!!

Grow up peter pan!

Emenalo is the one that was after Lukaku and not Conte, Conte is frustrated with Emenalo and how much influence/control Emenalo has. 

Emenalo being after Lukaku has been reported on numerous times over the last few months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jamie3184 said:

It was on Sky Sports?! My god it must be true!!

Grow up peter pan!

Emenalo is the one that was after Lukaku and not Conte, Conte is frustrated with Emenalo and how much influence/control Emenalo has. 

Emenalo being after Lukaku has been reported on numerous times over the last few months.

Skysports have better sources than what we do

I haven't seen Emenalo getting frustrated over this? where does it say Conte wanted Morata over Lukaku?

Even on Chelsea website saying Conte wanted Lukaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TalentSearcher said:

Skysports have better sources than what we do

I haven't seen Emenalo getting frustrated over this? where does it say Conte wanted Morata over Lukaku?

Sky Sports are notorious for spouting rubbish along with incredibly late news surrounding transfers.

Every where! Dig your head out of your ass and quit looking at the Daily Mail/Sky Sports/Daily Star reports.

Conte pushed to sign Morata at Juve, he wanted him for Chelsea. Emenalo wanted Lukaku. It was reported months ago about Emenalo's desire to get Lukaku.

Gianluca Di Marzio first reported on Conte being frustrated with directors at the club last month, which further became Emenalo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jamie3184 said:

Sky Sports are notorious for spouting rubbish along with incredibly late news surrounding transfers.

Every where! Dig your head out of your ass and quit looking at the Daily Mail/Sky Sports/Daily Star reports.

Conte pushed to sign Morata at Juve, he wanted him for Chelsea. Emenalo wanted Lukaku. It was reported months ago about Emenalo's desire to get Lukaku.

Gianluca Di Marzio first reported on Conte being frustrated with directors at the club last month, which further became Emenalo.

I think you need to dig ur head out of ur ass. Conte wanted Lukaku, why else would he of been frustrated by this? And If Conte wanted Morata over Lukaku, where is the transfer bid? He wants to go etc but if Conte so badly wanted him, why not on the 1st July ut a bid in?

Skysports is more reliable than Gianluca Di Marzio as they have millions of sources worldwide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Skysports is more reliable than Gianluca Di Marzio as they have millions of sources worldwide

Hahahahaha..............Hahahahahaha

21 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

I think you need to dig ur head out of ur ass. Conte wanted Lukaku, why else would he of been frustrated by this? And If Conte wanted Morata over Lukaku, where is the transfer bid? He wants to go etc but if Conte so badly wanted him, why not on the 1st July ut a bid in?

retard.jpe

Conte wasn't frustrated by it, already explained it to you buffoon boy.

Explained the transfer situation as well, Emenalo ring a bell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jamie3184 said:

Hahahahaha..............Hahahahahaha

retard.jpe

Conte wasn't frustrated by it, already explained it to you buffoon boy.

Explained the transfer situation as well, Emenalo ring a bell?

OMG Conte was frustrated by it

Like I said how come when United were rumoured close to Morata, Chelsea never once stepped in and you say Conte wanted Morata over Lukaku

what a joke you are, all I can say is stick to Stoke news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TalentSearcher said:

OMG Conte was frustrated by it

Like I said how come when United were rumoured close to Morata, Chelsea never once stepped in and you say Conte wanted Morata over Lukaku

what a joke you are, all I can say is stick to Stoke news

waterboy-adam-sandler-hey-moron.jpg

I'll mention his name again, Emenalo.

Emenalo wanted Lukaku, Chelsea went for Lukaku. Conte wanted Morata, Chelsea/Emenalo went for Lukaku.

Conte frustrated, wanted Morata not Lukaku. Conte frustrated with Emenalo.

Got it yet? Or shall i draw it in crayon for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:11 PM, Jamie3184 said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/10281283/manchester-united-have-no-deal-in-place-with-jose-mourinho-say-sky-sources

Thought it was a done deal with Jorge Mendes buying homes in Cheshire and bringing in the new wave of players to work with.

Funny how your laughing at SkySports media etc and you post this on the united thread ages ago.... now who has egg on their face or head up their ass? You

Believe what you want, Conte wanted Lukaku

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...