• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bradford

• ashtini

• Keith Fitz

• Hunty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Well, if the moment when Silva scored the winner for PSG ever becomes a "what were you doing when.." moment, then here's what Cahill and Terry was doing:

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Probably mistook the ball for a sheep...

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Bassong just rugby tackled Drogba eventually resulting in a free kick. lol

Drogba is looking like he is back to his best although he's still very theatrical when he goes down even Terry told him to get up earlier. Think you might miss him and a few other during the ACN.

Thanks for reminding me about that Allan, i will have to swap Droggie for Torres..

Bassong just rugby tackled Drogba eventually resulting in a free kick. lol

Drogba is looking like he is back to his best although he's still very theatrical when he goes down even Terry told him to get up earlier. Think you might miss him and a few other during the ACN.

Do you know when that is mate? :confused:

We'll have two of our most important players out in Drog & Essien. Suppose that's where will see how good our squad depth really is. :o

Mikel will be gone also' date=' it's usual Jan-Feb..[/quote']

Well I wouldn't say he is one of our most important players.

I reckon we'd play the same formation but like this..

Ballack

J.Cole ------ Malouda/Zhirkov

Lampard

I can see him changing the formation and just having Anelka up front, unless he trys to get Sturridge to step up to the mark, wish we hadn't let Pizarro go now. :rolleyes::o

Anelka will be more than capeable of filling in for Drogba. All be it, not as direct but he is a proven goal scorer so nothing to panic about in January.

Essien and Mikel will be the toughest to replace. Mikel is Essien's replacement usually. lol

Essien is pure class. One of my fave players.

Also, never noticed really how good of a crosser Bosingwa is. He's lethal!

Do you know when that is mate? :confused:

We'll have two of our most important players out in Drog & Essien. Suppose that's where will see how good our squad depth really is. :o

It will run between January 10th and January 31st..

Might miss Drogba sooner by the looks of things, could have torn something there probably just a pulled muscle but he could be out for a few weeks

Wow, this game has been very up and down for me and my fantasy team. :rolleyes:

Drogba scores and sets a goal up, and then Bassong and Drogba get injured in the last few minutes. :o

Hopefully they aint too serious. I don't want to be making too many changes to my side. :o

EDIT: Allan he may only miss a few games then for the ACN and his injury looked like a calf strain he was holding it.

Wow' date=' this game has been very up and down for me and my fantasy team. :rolleyes:

Drogba scores and sets a goal up, and then Bassong and Drogba get injured in the last few minutes. :o

[b']

Hopefully they aint too serious. I don't want to be making too many changes to my side[/b]. :o

EDIT: Allan he may only miss a few games then for the ACN and his injury looked like a calf strain he was holding it.

Agreed, if Drogba is out i will have to swap him for Torres but he's like 800k more so i will have to swap another player also.

Borini is on now, a youth, prolly be added to the DB soon. :o